PDA

View Full Version : Zangoose Back For UU?

imported_Shadow
07-29-2008, 04:22 AM
Honestly he got over used in december and got put in bl but now he needs to go back to his title as UU

Farmer
07-29-2008, 08:53 AM
Honestly he got over used in december and got put in bl but now he needs to go back to his title as UUUh lol im guessing you dont know how tier work.Let me explain ou comprises of top 40 used pokemon or so then there bl its a banlist same as ubers if a pokemon overpowers uu but is not used or outclassed it goes there.Though while on the subject it does need to go to uu it doesnt overpower it at all.

imported_Shadow
07-31-2008, 04:08 AM
Sorry I know about how the tiers work I put it in a wrong way

Correct me if im wrong but lots of zangoose stats suck except few

His attack speed are the best he has got

Defense sp def and sp attack all is at 240 is the max

I hate its ability imunity which means zangoose cant be poisoned so any toxic spikes/toxic will not work

The most common moveste for all zangoose is SWORDS DANCE

Name: Swords Dance(Duh)
Item: Life Orb/Silk Scarf
Nature: Jolly

~Return
~Close Combat
~Quick Attack/Shadow Claw/Fire Punch
~Swords Dance

252 HP/4 DEF/252 SPD

hmm common moveset though what sucks is it can die form 2 hits ;\

i am cool
08-17-2008, 03:46 PM
can u please mention one uu wall that is able to take a hit from it after a sd? *** can it go to uu? that's carazy, even rotom get's nailed by +2 fire punch coming off of this poke's attack, actually he may arguably be OU, also if he goes to uu seviper will really really be sad cause he is the killer of snakes!!!!

mosers15
08-17-2008, 04:08 PM
can u please mention one uu wall that is able to take a hit from it after a sd? *** can it go to uu? that's carazy, even rotom get's nailed by +2 fire punch coming off of this poke's attack, actually he may arguably be OU, also if he goes to uu seviper will really really be sad cause he is the killer of snakes!!!!

your joking right? OU? LOL

Farmer
08-17-2008, 05:05 PM
can u please mention one uu wall that is able to take a hit from it after a sd? *** can it go to uu? that's carazy, even rotom get's nailed by +2 fire punch coming off of this poke's attack, actually he may arguably be OU, also if he goes to uu seviper will really really be sad cause he is the killer of snakes!!!!Wheezing ;D

mosers15
08-17-2008, 05:06 PM
can u please mention one uu wall that is able to take a hit from it after a sd? *** can it go to uu? that's carazy, even rotom get's nailed by +2 fire punch coming off of this poke's attack, actually he may arguably be OU, also if he goes to uu seviper will really really be sad cause he is the killer of snakes!!!!Wheezing ;D

weezing in UU is fail to me.....
But sadly id agree....and steelix can take an sd fire punch im sure....

i am cool
08-18-2008, 02:41 AM
lol, can steelix take a sd cc? nope nope he can't, i seriously hate weezing in uu, i was like wtf when it went there, seriously, but then it centralizes uu making everyone want to use a weezing and metagame centralization is what should be avoided

mosers15
08-19-2008, 10:48 PM
yeah i agree

also i completely forgot about close combat.....an sd LO closecombat can really take out max defense max hp steelix?

Arcturus
08-23-2008, 12:36 AM
Actually, Defense + Steelix, with max Defense and HP, takes 84% - 99% from Zangoose's Close Combat after one SD with Life Orb held (This is assuming Adamant Zangoose; Jolly Zangoose deals 77% - 90% with the same conditions). Either way, Steelix will be killed in two hits, one with a lucky critical hit. And, of course, not everybody runs max HP, max Defense steelix; I myself have opted for more attack or sp. def depending on the team I was putting together.

(I also just ran a quick test on shoddy to make sure this information was correct. My Jolly Zangoose with one SD and Life Orb did 81% to my Steelix with max HP, max def, and Def + Nature.)

i am cool
08-23-2008, 01:52 AM
dude no one runs max hp def steelix with +nature in def, that's way to overkill, seriously people run some sp.def evs to survive some unstabed special attacks or even some stabed so it's very useless to use one

imported_Shadow
08-23-2008, 04:52 AM
Zangoose at lease deserves bl depending on what strategy you use..

i am cool
08-23-2008, 04:58 AM
obivously, since nothing in uu can kill it, after one sd all the uu metagame get's ohkoed