08-04-2008, 04:08 PM
XP Cause I always had that

rmega
08-09-2008, 06:01 PM
XP Cause I always had that

Same lol.

BlazingBlaziken1010
12-26-2008, 01:30 AM
XP is good but OS wise Mac is better. While i detest all mac devices (cept the iphone) cuz theyre compatile with almost no games that i play, the OS itself is good. But thats really all thats good about it. Windows tops it at everythung else due to the monopoly. RaveSage hates mac, i say its good but theres nothing to do on it except use it as a work cpu.

Statigar
12-30-2008, 04:27 PM
XP is good but OS wise Mac is better. While i detest all mac devices (cept the iphone) cuz theyre compatile with almost no games that i play, the OS itself is good. But thats really all thats good about it. Windows tops it at everythung else due to the monopoly. RaveSage hates mac, i say its good but theres nothing to do on it except use it as a work cpu.

I agree. The Mac has alot more to it than windows, and seems more professional from the word go. The only issue is compatibility, and the fact that there arent many updates / programs for the Mac OS.

O well, at least there arent any virus's for the Mac. :)

BlazingBlaziken1010
12-31-2008, 12:37 AM
yeah another great thing about mac, no viruses. damn windows and thier monopoly over compatibility...

PokeNeo
12-31-2008, 12:49 AM
I have a mac and im using it now :D

Dragard
12-31-2008, 01:36 AM
Vista, cause i currently use one and it's not as bad as people think. I used to have XP until some fat *** broke it >_>

BlazingBlaziken1010
12-31-2008, 08:23 PM
umm... some fat ***? what'd he do, sit on it? how do u break an operating system exaclty, cuz it seems to me that u can only break the computer and not the data on it (intangible).

mastaofFAGS
01-01-2009, 03:15 PM

I agree. The Mac has alot more to it than windows, and seems more professional from the word go. The only issue is compatibility, and the fact that there arent many updates / programs for the Mac OS.

actually viruses for the mac do exist rofl no lie people don't bother making them though I had a mac that couldn't find it's own OS and could never be fixed rofl once a mac crashes you're ****** like $1500 down the drain

BlazingBlaziken1010
01-02-2009, 04:30 AM
dang... i was under the wrong impression then. but still they are good u gotta admit

PokeNeo
01-02-2009, 07:53 AM

actually viruses for the mac do exist rofl no lie people don't bother making them though I had a mac that couldn't find it's own OS and could never be fixed rofl once a mac crashes you're ****** like $1500 down the drain

Well, more and more people are starting to develop viruses for the macintosh OS. My cousin once got one, and it completely wiped the harddrive. Without antivirus support, you are right.. once you get one, you're toast.

BlazingBlaziken1010
01-04-2009, 07:29 AM
8( I had no idea... of course ive never had a mac either. thx for the heads up...