Suicune@Leftovers
Ability:Pressure
EV's:252 HP / 252 SP.Def / 4 SpA
Nature: Bold(+ DEF - ATK.)
-Ice Beam/Surf
-Rest/Substitute
-Calm Mind
-Toxic

Suicunes Legendary defence allows it to be a perfect candidate for Toxistalling plus it's pressure Ability, The 252 EV's in SP.DEF make it so suicune resists' thunderbolt which after a little of 2 calm minds only does 17% Damage allowing you to toxic and stall away. Thunderpunch does little Damage also due to suicunes 115 base DEF. this set can destroy any team not prepared for it.

Rest is suggested over substitute incase you get a Sub seeding breloom or celebi coming into play. Suicunes' average sleep turn is 3 turns and most pokemon struggle to 2HKO this pokemon so rest is advised over surf.

ScarfCune

Suicune@Choice Scarf
EV's:252 HP / 252 Speed / 4 ATK
Nature: Timid(+ Speed - ATK.)
-Shadow Ball
-Ice Beam
-Waterfall
-~Filler~

Most peopel say this set won't work, but for people like me who who have tested it think it works great. Suicunes Base 85 speed is rather sluggish but with choice scarf all that changes. ice beam for garchomp, gliscorr and grass types. the rest for coverage. this set seems doubtful but with cunes high defences its more than capable of pulling this set off.

Any suggestions for last move would be great, i had Hyper beam in before but thats just me any suggestions would be great ^_^

Calm Mind Shuffle
Suicune@Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Nature:Nature: Bold(+ DEF - ATK.)
~ Surf
~ Calm Mind
~ Roar
~ Rest / Ice Beam / Hidden Power Electric

CalmCune of Advance no longer enjoys quasi-invincibility after two Calm Minds, but it should not be taken lightly as it will still sweep any team that is not prepared. After laying down a few layers of Spikes and putting Stealth Rock on the field, use Roar and Suicune's legendary defenses to shuffle through your opponent's team, inflicting potentially heavy damage along the way. Besides wearing down the other team's health and working on your opponent's nerves, the process of shuffling two or three Pokémon in and out can give you a good idea of what sort of team your opponent is using and which members of your team are going to be most important for exploiting weaknesses. Generally, Calm Mind should not be used until near the end of the match when you are sure Suicune can set up for a sweep. The choice of the fourth move is very important and very difficult. Rest enhances Suicune's survivability, but this is not Advance play anymore, and there are Pokémon that can KO you in just two turns of sleep. Ice Beam is for Garchomp and Salamence, though it should be noted that Suicune needs to invest a minimum of 212 EVs in Special Attack to guarantee a OHKO on a full health Garchomp. Hidden Power Electric turns the tables on Gyarados who would normally stop Suicune cold with Taunt, his resistance to Water, and high Special Defense.

Sleep Talk
Suicune@Leftovers
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam / Hidden Power Electric / Roar

This set attempts to maintain the status quo of the "bulky Water" through the use of Sleep Talk. The risk of eating a STAB Surf or a 4x effective Ice Beam should be enough to frighten away Tyranitar, Garchomp, and Rhyperior (three Pokémon capable of taking you out in two moves) while you are Sleeping. While this set is not going to be sweeping anyone like the Calm Mind variants, it has tremendous survivability and will be quite difficult to take down even for the hardest hitting of Pokémon. Using Roar on this set makes Suicune one of the sturdiest phazers in the game and works extremely well in conjunction with Spikes, Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes. Continually resting off damage gives Suicune’s Pressure ability enough time to exhaust the PP of moves like Stone Edge as well.

Crocune
Suicune@Leftovers
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
~ Surf
~ Calm Mind
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

A combination of above sets, carried over from Advance where a Smogonite named Cromat popularized the set. Crocune has a feeling of eternity about it: even when sleeping, it has the possibility of powering up with Calm Mind or hitting an opponent with Surf. This set solves the problem of being very vulnerable when asleep, and is still able to boost its stats. However, that comes at a price: it only has one attack.

You'll find that this Suicune has a harder time of getting past Taunt Gyarados, and you will have to PP stall against anything with Water Absorb, such as Lapras. Due to Pressure, Suicune can indeed win this, unless they have something else that can repeatedly switch in as well, as that allows them to switch back and forth between those two so that you are the only one consuming PP.

This set is also the only sane way a Calm Mind Suicune can prevent its Calm Minds from being erased by Roar/Whirlwind while sleeping. You'll just have to hope Sleep Talk does select your triple Calm Minded Surf during the turn Hippowdon or Skarmory decides to blow you away.

Pseudo Pass
Suicune@Leftovers
EV's: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Reflect
~ Roar / Calm Mind

As alluded to earlier, the new fast paced offense of D/P makes Rest somewhat difficult to pull off with success if you are not using Sleep Talk. For this reason, Suicune has the option of using Reflect over Rest to enhance his durability while protecting the rest of your team at the same time. Surf and Ice Beam are obvious and the choice between Roar and Calm Mind should be based on the role you need Suicune to fill in your team. If you are going to use Spikes and Stealth Rock, Roar is the superior choice for shuffling purposes. If you want a back-up sweeper in case your primary strategy falls through, Calm Mind is better.

Sub Cune ----- Added By Blaze.
Suicune@Leftovers
Evs:252 SpA / 238 Speed / 20 HP
Nature:Timid
~Substitute
~Surf
~Ice Beam/Hp Electric
~Calm Mind

This is a surprise moveset, ready to sweep anything. It will outspeed many threats and it will be successfull.

The Shadow Projekt
08-13-2008, 10:50 AM
Where are the standard sets. ^_^

Spannertastic
08-13-2008, 11:09 AM
Where are the standard sets. ^_^

I was going to ask the same thing...

(deeming this post pointless)

Kuja20
08-13-2008, 11:29 AM
Only completed analysis should be posted and these arent even standard sets. Please get it completed and include all sets (well as much as possible)

Sub|Zero
08-13-2008, 02:57 PM
Umm, There not meant to be standard smogons standard cune sets phail epically. but i suppose ill post them anyways ill edit it now <_<

Kuja20
08-13-2008, 03:04 PM
Umm, There not meant to be standard smogons standard cune sets phail epically. but i suppose ill post them anyways ill edit it now <_<i beg to differ on smogon sets phailing, because they dont phail, otherwise they wouldnt even be on Smogon. 2 sets is not an analysis tbh

Sub|Zero
08-13-2008, 03:08 PM
i added the "standard" ones. my toxi stalling cune set is dangerous so dont doubt it just becuase it isnt standard. without thunderbolt being a problem cune is pretty much invncible i've only seen 3 peopel kill my toxi cune ^_^

Spannertastic
08-13-2008, 03:19 PM
i added the "standard" ones. my toxi stalling cune set is dangerous so dont doubt it just becuase it isnt standard. without thunderbolt being a problem cune is pretty much invncible i've only seen 3 peopel kill my toxi cune ^_^

ToxiCune is walled to death by bronzong and any other bulky physical attacking steel type :/

Sub|Zero
08-13-2008, 03:33 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm and ummmmmmmm if bronzong was that much of a problem it woulda killed me. buhh im not that retarded to actually leave my cune in with one thats what a counter is for lols.

Spannertastic
08-13-2008, 03:35 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm and ummmmmmmm if bronzong was that much of a problem it woulda killed me. buhh im not that retarded to actually leave my cune in with one thats what a counter is for lols.

lol, true. I was just saying, it can be killed, haha.

Blackout
08-13-2008, 04:15 PM
~Filler = Hidden Power Electric

Other than that nice job