Loppunny@ Iron Ball / Lagging Tail / Flame Orb / Toxic Orb / Choice Scarf
Klutz
Jolly
252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
- Switcharoo
- Return/Fire Punch
- Fling / Magic Coat / Charm
- Healing Wish

When was the last time you really just ****** up your opponent? I mean really ****** them up. Off the top of your head? Oh, you don’t know. Well try this out some time. Any bad/depressing item in the game becomes your infinite options. The Smogon set had toxic on there, and I think that’s a shame. You have the option of putting toxic as an item. Sure, drop healing wish if you want, but this sweet angelic bunny wants to help your team. Stole an item that you just want to throw away? Fling it at their face, works best with the Ball/Orb options.

Soft Little bunny with big big pointy teeth…
Loppuny@Choice Scarf/Choice Band/Life Orb
Cute Charm
Jolly/Adamant (Prefered)
252 Speed / 252 Attk / 6 HP

- Return
- Switcharoo / Magic Coat
- Ice Punch/Fire Punch/Thunder Punch
- Low Kick / Focus Punch / Jump Kick

Here is how this **** goes down. If you use life orb, drop switcharoo for another attack or Mirror Coat, which is quite silly. All other instances, switcharoo is for crippling others. I prefer low kick, as like grass knot it functions based on weight, however it does nothing to blisseyes, who as a whole weigh 113lbs…seriously, blissey is light. Either way you have your choice of elemental punches, a good speed stat, and a passable attack. GO GO BUNNY!

<Obligatory>
Loppuny@Leftovers / Liechi Berry
Cute Charm
Jolly
252 HP / 4 Attack / 252 Spe

- Focus Punch
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave / Fire Punch / Return
- Baton Pass / Encore

Have we done this build enough yet? Anything with arms gets focus punch as a viable option, for good reason, good BP, fighting hits a lot, people love making falcon punch jokes…Seriously. This is…duh…the smogon set, as useual with my little upgrade. It kindof functions as a lame baton passer at worst, and a sub puncher at best. My alteration to this, would be to add encore, and be able to set up a lot cleaner, get the sub up, and then t-wave/f-punch/return till I know I can land a good solid fist-plant on someone’s face.

Baton Bunny
Lopunny @ Starf Berry / Liechi Berry / Petaya Berry / Leftovers
Cute Charm
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe

- Return
- Baton Pass
- Agility/ Substitute
- Encore/ Substitute

Any one else see this set coming? Yea, this is pretty much another DUH move. Bunny comes in, gets stats, and says peace out before bouncing. Leftovers for sets with out sub….encore makes it easier,
Return to beat on taunters. Yep, its kind of obvious.

Special Bunny
Loppuny@Leftovers / Life Orb / Choice Specs
Cute Charm
Modest
252 S. Attk /252 Speed / 6 Hp

- Water Pulse / Shadow Ball
- Charge Beam / Thunder Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot / Hyper beam / Healing Wish

Hai geis, I are starmie lolololololol…Ok seriously..yea, this is a rabbit with a dream to be an awesome sea creature…with out the stat to use it. Hyper Beam is almost like my running joke, but it’s the ONLY Stabb’d special move it gets. If you use Leftovers, use charge beam, you might actually get a special attack worth a damned. It’s a cross between getting a confuse move with Water pulse and charging up with “bolt beam”….Yea.. this is a crappy set, but it can be done. Like I said, great special pool, lousy stat.

Playboy Bunny –or– Centerfold
Lopunny @ Leftovers
Cute Charm
Carefull / Jolly
252 HP / 252 S.Def / 6 Speed

- Substitute
- Charm / Return / Toxic / Sweet Kiss
- Protect
- Mirror Coat

Have I confused you yet? Awesome. This bunny is to be looked at, and not touched (like a playboy bunny). Annoy / Stall your opponent out to the best of your abilty with toxic stalling, or charm them into switching into a special attacker where you can mirror coat them. Niche? Yes. Interesting? Yes. Return is if you fear a taunt, and sweet kiss is for extra **** bunny action that gives you…SHOCK…even more ability to stall! Charm also racks up passive damage, so use this with rocks/spikes/t.spikes for even greater annoyance.

Opinion
Lopunny gets a damn bad rap as the **** bunny, and as flaming homosexual dude. Well HARES the truth of the matter, Lopunny males are not all gay, they only have a genetic disposition to faggotry, Like the French. With that being said, I like the bunny, it placates to my play style of always trying to keep your opponent guessing with great satisfaction. You have no idea what it can do, till, well it does it, and even then you don’t quite know how to handle it. It has a fairly decent move pool of support options, and even has a spectacular special pool but not a stat to use it. I guess it could be done with Charge beam, Water pulse, grass Knot, and …. Its not worth it. The 54 bp special is lousy. Just stick to the plan of confusing the hell out of people with the rabbit, and it will be good to you.

Statigar
08-14-2008, 04:30 PM
Lopunny gets a damn bad rap as the **** bunny, and as flaming homosexual dude. Well HARES the truth of the matter, Lopunny males are not all gay,

LMFAO... OMG.. :LOL

You couldnt've put it a better way Strype, well done :D

Strype McClaine
08-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Lopunny gets a damn bad rap as the **** bunny, and as flaming homosexual dude. Well HARES the truth of the matter, Lopunny males are not all gay,

LMFAO... OMG.. :LOL

You couldnt've put it a better way Strype, well done :D

I think I should have put the "If you are useing cute charm, most people tend to use male pokes so that can be to your advantage" ...

http&#58;//art3&#46;server06&#46;sheezyart&#46;com/image/129/1294918&#46;png

....I did find a comic at one point in time about the tribulations of a male lopunny. It was verry funny, wish I knew what had happend to it. Oh well a lop-rabbid is also funny.

imported_Shadow
08-14-2008, 05:20 PM
yay now i will use loupony ;D

Zman83
08-14-2008, 05:39 PM
I am thinking about Lopunny, my team is disfunctional right now...

Blackout
08-14-2008, 05:46 PM
Excellent job.

And I hate picking up after Kuja -_-

Statigar
08-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Wel strype.. ur on your way to becoming an analyser!

Strype McClaine
08-14-2008, 08:34 PM
Well Strype.. your on your way to becoming an analyzer!

Odd here and I just decided to start writing some sets for the laughs.