Mixachu
Pikachu@Light Ball
Static
Hasty / Naïve
152 Atk / 104 SpA / 252 Spe
- Volt Tackle / Thunderbolt
- Brick Break
- Grass Knot / Hidden Power Ice / Signal Beam - Platinum Move
- Substitute / Some other attack you didn’t use.

That’s right son. Mixachu. With light ball we are talking a split power of 368 and 324. You hear what I’m sayin’ punk?! This is all the joy and savagery of a UU attack deoxys, AND it is cute and cuddly. Do you have the stones to use this bad boy? He isn’t even walled by blissey or snorelax thanks to his kung fu action of brick break.

Special Sweeper
Pikachu@Light Ball
Static
Timid
252 Speed / 252 Special Attack / 6 Hp
- Thunderbolt / Thunder
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Substitute / Hyper Beam / Surf (not realy)/ Signal Beam - Platinum Move

You want to Shoop-da-woop? Me? I’de rather use a move that’s good and use sub, but hey man, its your life, I just put it there because I have a running gag to maintain. Beyond that, you have great coverage except fatty McFatt Fat aka Blissey. If Surf-ing Pikachu is ever obtainable other than PBR crappy chu, the by all means, use it here. Surf’s up dude.

Standing Ovation
Pikachu@Light Ball
Static
Timid
252 Speed / 252 Special Attack / 6 Hp
- Thunderbolt / Thunder
- Hidden Power Ice / Grass Knot/ Signal Beam - Platinum Move
- Encore
- Substitute

Thank you thank you, I know my writing is good but you don’t need to clap that loudly for me. Ready for the obvious train to hit you in the face? I am. You encore a stat move of some sort, they get stuck, you sub up, and unleash the fury that is the small yellow mouse/rat.

Ash-a-chu
Pikachu@Light Ball
Static
Jolly
252 Speed / 252 Attack / 6 Hp
- Brick Break
- Volt Tackle
- Quick Attack / Fake out
- Iron Tail / Return

I gotta give it to Satoshi, this isn’t a bad set. Either way, any man who runs this gains my respect, as this a mean Pikachu.

Gansta'chu
Pikachu@Light Ball
Static
Naïve/Jolly
252 Speed / 252 Attack / 6 Sp.Attk
- Substitute/Endure
- Reversal / Focus Punch
- Quick Attack / Fake Out
- Thunder Bolt / Thunder Punch

You got’s something to say to Pikachu? He doesn’t like that attitude you been showing him. I hope I don’t have to explain this set. Do I? I hope not. Pika is gunna have to smack up a ***** is’nt he?

I support ‘chu
Pikachu@Focus Sash
Naïve/Hasty/Timid/Jolly
252 Speed / 252 HP / 4 in whatever stat you choose
- Wish
- Counter
- Thunder Wave
- Sweet Kiss / Charm / Encore / Knock Off - Platinum Move

This is about all pika can do as a surprise support man. Countering….yea..that’s about it, will auto kill a physical attacker. Wish to do something useful. T-wave for the cripple and the last move for whatever you want it to do as it decides to go back to its ball and rest after getting the crap kicked out of it.

Opinion
If you have the pokeballs to run the most well known pokemon, then why don’t you. Its essentially a UU deoxys and the pay off, is huge. Maximum attack with a speed nature, you can get to 418 physical and 398 special attack. That’s not bad, but you are unfortunately stuck to needing a + speed nature 100% of the time; because he is so soft and squishy you don’t really have time to set up. What counters him? Anything that can hit him/live a hit pretty much is a counter, but it all depends on the pika’s build.

In Platinum the only relivent moves Pikachu acquired were Knock Off, and Signal Beam, which fit right in with his special options, and his support set.

Spannertastic
08-16-2008, 03:16 AM
That's awesome ^_^
You may have just forgot to mention that you can't counter gangsta-chu once he's started his rampage.
You need to storm his crib while he's sleeping and snatch up his ho's. He's nothing if he's not pimpin' some shiz.

Statigar
08-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Nice work Strype McClaine!

mosers15
08-16-2008, 01:58 PM
strype

youve mastered my art

*cries* im so happy

imported_Blaze
08-17-2008, 08:44 AM
lolololol

Kuja20
08-17-2008, 08:53 AM
good job with teh 'chu ^_^ and im liking how the analysis section is going, its going quicker than before thanks everyone!

Strype McClaine
10-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Updated to Platinum format, and bumped to the top