PDA

View Full Version : noobs

i am cool
08-17-2008, 01:49 AM
i've been recieving a lot of letters from noobs trying me to help them,
well guess what these noobs r portugese or argentenian or from the moon for all i care, BUT, isn't Statigar clan supposed to have one of the best battelers, well we need to help these noobs, so shouldn't we go on some place like smogon, find aritcles about batteling and the metagame and then prooced by findikng someone to translate in like in almost every language so those noobs can get to be one of the best like no one ever was(pokemon theme song lol)

Farmer
08-17-2008, 01:53 AM
Or we can just find some mexicans.

ikke
08-17-2008, 09:57 AM
Polish People work too.

Prizewinning
08-17-2008, 10:13 AM
Polish People work too.

Not if Russia nukes Poland first.

The newspaper said it so it must be true!

ikke
08-17-2008, 11:23 AM
Polish People work too.

Not if Russia nukes Poland first.

The newspaper said it so it must be true!
russia is bombin GEORGIA...

Prizewinning
08-17-2008, 01:31 PM
I am aware, although there were threats made by Russia to nuke Poland if America was to get involved. At least according to the Daily Mail.

ikke
08-17-2008, 01:42 PM
I am aware, although there were threats made by Russia to nuke Poland if America was to get involved. At least according to the Daily Mail.
*hopes america will get involved*

i am cool
08-17-2008, 02:40 PM
guys ur getting completely off topic, this is not to discuss other countries but to discuss noobs from other countries

Prizewinning
08-17-2008, 03:13 PM
@ i am cool: If you want to help them, it's simple just tell them to "Try ****". Even online translaters could translate that right.

If what they are currently doing isn't working tell them to improve it or do something different.

Oh and don't hate on people from other countries for the languages they speak, I have trouble reading your English.

ikke
08-17-2008, 03:39 PM
guys ur getting completely off topic, this is not to discuss other countries but to discuss noobs from other countriesno you're the one getting off topic this is the georgia crisis thread