PDA

View Full Version : RMT Hail Team.

Kyuubi12
08-17-2008, 09:50 PM
http://www.postimage.org/aV2oeaLr.jpg (http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=aV2oeaLr)

Abomasnow @ Lefties ( Cause its original Dx)
Ability:snow warning
EVs: 252 sp attack and 252 speed 4hp
Nature:Timid
- leach seed
- Blizzard
- Substitute
- Grass knot

Your standard sub seeder.I decided not to put f-punch beacause of swampert walling my whole team-I'll explain more.Grass knot for Swampert, i think Hail + Blizzard + stab is win.

FOr somereason it won't take the pics. ( that goes for the rest )

Weavile @ Expert belt
EVs: 252 attack 252 speed 4 spdef
Nature: Jolly
- ice shard
- night slash
- brick break
- areial ace

If your wondering why expert belt and areial ace i'll tell u.Areial ace is for infernape + expertbelt i think it OHKO's i haven't calc'ed yet but it has destroyed them. ice shrad is for skarf chomps, salamence, flygon, and rarely altaria. bb and ns are standard.

Mamoswine @ Life orb
Nature: adamant
EVs: 252 attack 76 hp and 186 speed
- Eq
- Stealth Rock
- ice fang
- Ice shard

The Point of the Mamoswine is to trcik the other team have have a stealth rock set up. This mamo's eq Ohko ed a Regice with 132 evs def.This is a good advantage ( sr ).

Froslass @ Choice Specs ( cuz they own )
Nature: Timid
Evs: 252 sp attack 252 speed 4 hp
- t-bolt
- shadow ball ( stab )
- Blizzard ( stab + Ownage )
- phychic For fighters

You know howfhighting is super effctive against ice , well she makes those moves useless. OHKO's most Grass types.Yea i got noting else to say.

Regice @ lefties
Nature:Calm
EVs: 252 hp 196 def 29 attack and 29 sp attack
- t-wave
- f-punch
- s-toss
- icebeam

Mostly a standard beast. s-toss if for swampert if Aboma dies to early.the Rest is all standard.

Arcanine @ Choice skarf
Nature: Naughty ( like me xP )
Evs: 200 attack 58 sp attack 252 speed
- flare blitz
- t-fang
- x-speed
- dragon pulse

This arkanine come in for the fire moves. with a charge in fire they run scared and i get a free hit on them * stab base power of 120 FF boost * its a killer.
Hope u like my Hail Team :arrow: It has a 40-43 win streak.

i am cool
08-19-2008, 01:47 AM
nice team, really nice, but i suggest u remove arcanine for a scarf heatran, tentacruel instead of regice to spin that sr weakness and to get a fight and fire resist, if u go with my suggestions u;ll have a considerably good team, GL and best of wishes and i hope u make ur streak 10000-43

dark knight43
08-09-2009, 01:59 AM
1 thing about hail teams is that you must learn to use different types other than ice types. You have 5, so i will tell you some options. a Spore breloom works well on this team, as the toxic orb heals it every turn. Clefables ability gives it ammunity to hail. a choice scarf heatran can absorb fire type attacks and use speed to counter with an attack.

Also, i suggest a rapid spinner to clear stealth rock as many ice types are weak to rock.

Hope this was a help. Good Luck!

Tastelesshat
08-09-2009, 02:05 AM
I would throw in THE INFINITE STALLREIN in there somewhere, because it's just that good. Otherwise, fine.

BlackRain
08-09-2009, 02:55 AM
i wouldnt add stallrein unless its a stall team .-.

Tastelesshat
08-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Well, it is a hail team..

BlackRain
08-09-2009, 06:23 PM
not all hail teams run stall my hail team is offensive

dark knight43
08-09-2009, 11:23 PM
But stallrein is a key to a hail team, like abomasnow. Leftovers+Ice Body= 12% of health healed every turn!

BlackRain
08-09-2009, 11:31 PM
only on stall teams ._.

Tastelesshat
08-10-2009, 03:55 AM
Not only on stall teams, but on generic hail teams as well

Infiltrator
08-10-2009, 04:29 AM
Yeah StallRein is great for "any" Hail Team. I think you should consider adding to this team.