PDA

View Full Version : Teamuber vs Pokemonexperte - We won 3-2

Eternal
08-19-2008, 12:51 AM
This is a Server/Clan War againt another server, Pokemonexperte. For those of you that don't know Pokemonexperte, it is a German server sun by its creator, Martin. The captain of Pokemonexperte for the war will be Baris. And I will be the captain for Teamuber.

Teamuber
Captain: Eternal
2. rmega
3. Hector
4. Spanky
5. LakersbeBALLIN
6. Blaze
7. Stone_Cold22
8. mien

Pokemonexperte
Captain: Baris
2. GuyLaroche
3. Jira
4. _Void_
5. Sapienta
6. Astamatitos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a 8 vs 8 war. If you want to fight for Teamuber, you must meet the recommended requirements:

1. You must be approved by Eternal, Stone, Hector, or any other well known Teamuber battlers.
2. This battle will be this Saturday (the correct time hasn't been known yet). So you must be able to be online all day this Saturday to cooperate with Teamuber.
3. Post on this thread the following format:

TU Shoddy Name:
Approved By:
Active on Saturday?:

HECTOR
08-19-2008, 12:58 AM
TU Shoddy Name: TU-HECTOR
Approved By: Eternub
Active on Saturday?: **** YEAH MOTHA FUCKA

Spanky
08-19-2008, 01:07 AM
TU Shoddy Name: Spanky. (Does I need a TU-Spanky?)
Approved By: God himself. No really, Eternal.
Active on Saturday?: Yessum

:evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Wow im bored

LakersbeBALLIN
08-19-2008, 01:13 AM
TU Shoddy Name: TU-Lakers/Lakers be baLLiN (ill most likely be on the TU name)
Approved By: Eternal
Active on Saturday?: Yes, unless this takes place on the 30th, other then that i will be active

i am cool
08-19-2008, 04:17 AM
TU shoddy name: i am cool(i really am)
Apporved by: eternal( if ur reading this check what i wrote in the pm)
active on saturday?: lol, i'm active 9 hours every day including saturday

cat
08-19-2008, 04:29 AM
TU shoddy name: cat
Apporved by: eternal ( same as IAC)
active on saturday?: you know it

Blackout
08-19-2008, 06:11 AM
TU Shoddy Name: Blackout
Approved By: Eternal? Kuja, Willis, Brett, everyone else lol
Active on Saturday?: Of course ^_^ I'm active everyday

Farmer
08-19-2008, 07:54 PM
You guys are going to lose lololol and no this isnt me being a *** you guys are really going to lose gl on ******* up.

i am cool
08-19-2008, 08:13 PM
how could we not win?

cat
08-19-2008, 08:17 PM
lol, mr. negitive way to have faith in your community

i am cool
08-19-2008, 08:33 PM
no seriously how could we loose, i ****** up everyone on pokemon expert's exept for baris, but eternal can kick his ***+ eternal is first on the smogon ou leaderboard holding TU in his name and TU paris hilton is second on the uu leaderboard, we r gonna have a lot of new members, actually in 1 hour we got 4 new members!!!! good for a site going at work

Farmer
08-19-2008, 08:41 PM
no seriously how could we loose, i ****** up everyone on pokemon expert's exept for baris, but eternal can kick his ***+ eternal is first on the smogon ou leaderboard holding TU in his name and TU paris hilton is second on the uu leaderboard, we r gonna have a lot of new members, actually in 1 hour we got 4 new members!!!! good for a site going at workProve me wrong but you wont....

i am cool
08-19-2008, 10:10 PM
lol, i severly doubt we will loose, how the **** will we? man u have no faith in us

mosers15
08-19-2008, 10:54 PM
wow farmer whats with the pessimistic attitude?

who goes into a battle/match/game whatever thinking theyre going to lose before it even starts?

Aqua13
08-19-2008, 11:02 PM
Farmer likes being an ***. It will toughen you guys up yet. 8)

Farmer
08-19-2008, 11:10 PM
Farmer likes being an ***. It will toughen you guys up yet. 8)Yeah look at aqua all my *** whipings have made him a some what above average player.No moser just isnt a good team with me Im too good just wouldnt be fair anyways.

mosers15
08-19-2008, 11:24 PM
ill go with that for the sake of.......you i guess

but stone hector and eternal can probably win their battles....and if spanky and some other person wins then were good...

Farmer
08-20-2008, 12:32 AM
ill go with that for the sake of.......you i guess

but stone hector and eternal can probably win their battles....and if spanky and some other person wins then were good...Exactly stone,hector and eternal are the only ones I expect to lose.

i am cool
08-20-2008, 01:28 AM
what about me mosers? and baris is a german ***** so don't think eternal will win so easily, although eternal is an asian *****, sooooooooo, i don't know lol, and there r a lot of average people on pokemonexpert, i havn't batteled anyone not named baris in the name of "good". so i think we got this lol

Athletic
08-20-2008, 02:22 AM
TU Shoddy Name: TU-Athletic
Approved By: No one yet.. would like to be approved by Stone/Lakers/ Rmega/ someone who knows me
Active on Saturday?: Ill be home from cape cod sometime in the morning around 10-12, no big deal if i cant play but I'd like to represent

TU pwns

i am cool
08-20-2008, 02:51 AM
athletic ur a little too late, me and cat and somebody else registered so i don't think u can register anymore

Athletic
08-20-2008, 02:58 AM
i am cool... ive already beaten you once before.. ill battle you for the last spot if there is one.. im sure if rmega signs up he will get the spot...

cat
08-20-2008, 03:07 AM
i think that older members of the forum should have priority over me, so i'm dropping out.

rmega
08-20-2008, 03:09 AM
TU Shoddy Name: Tu-rmega
Approved By: Me
Active on Saturday?: Ya

i am cool
08-20-2008, 03:30 AM
oh so i'm not in, ah **** oh well the only tour i wanted to be in so badly, this is the first tour i didn't enter lol :cry: :cry: :cry: i'm sad though

Farmer
08-20-2008, 04:13 AM
Active on Saturday?: YaIf rmega in there hope rmega ftw.

rmega
08-20-2008, 04:22 AM
Active on Saturday?: YaIf rmega in there hope rmega ftw.

Why thank j00 =P.

Statigar
08-20-2008, 08:03 AM
lol. I guess i wont apply, as i will obviously wreck our hope xD

i am cool
08-20-2008, 12:32 PM
whatsh u talking about statigar, ur one of the best haxors out there, u hax people like **** how could u not win king of hax?

ikke
08-20-2008, 06:16 PM
I've never heard of pokemon experte so go teamuber 8)

Mien
08-20-2008, 06:51 PM
I join if i am good enough

Eternal
08-20-2008, 07:18 PM
I join if i am good enough

Ok you're in Mien.

Statigar
08-20-2008, 08:33 PM
meh wth.. Eternal, im in :D

Blackout
08-20-2008, 09:07 PM
You gotta be ******** me. Why Eternal? WHY?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Farmer
08-20-2008, 09:11 PM
You gotta be ******** me. Why Eternal? WHY?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!Your not good enough.

Blackout
08-20-2008, 09:21 PM
No, Eternal is just a **** ^_^ He does this every time.

Farmer
08-20-2008, 09:26 PM
No, Eternal is just a **** ^_^ He does this every time.Play me right now and if you win you can be in.

XonJonas
08-20-2008, 10:34 PM
Is it too late to join?

Although Ill probably kill us.

i am cool
08-20-2008, 10:58 PM
i wanna be in!!!!! why u take mien directly I WANT IN!!! lol

XonJonas
08-20-2008, 11:08 PM
NO! I came first *****.

Blackout
08-20-2008, 11:59 PM
No, Eternal is just a **** ^_^ He does this every time.Play me right now and if you win you can be in.

Shoddy or Wifi

i am cool
08-21-2008, 12:10 AM
NO! I came first *****.

no i came first, did u even read the first page?

wifi since farmer can't use shoddy at the moment

Farmer
08-21-2008, 12:14 AM

Shoddy or Wifiwifi

imported_Blaze
08-21-2008, 04:20 AM
lol, well i guess this will be fun

Pokerob
08-21-2008, 08:45 AM
There demise can be explained by one term.

WHITE WASHED.

coldasice
08-21-2008, 02:20 PM
You guys are going to lose lololol and no this isnt me being a *** you guys are really going to lose gl on ******* up.

Farmer take your negative comments elsewhere they are not welcome here.

Farmer
08-22-2008, 07:40 AM

Farmer take your negative comments elsewhere they are not welcome here.Bish stfu do you know who you talking to.

Statigar
08-22-2008, 08:07 AM
Go Farmer!

rmega
08-22-2008, 02:34 PM

Farmer take your negative comments elsewhere they are not welcome here.Bish stfu do you know who you talking to.

Lolllll owned.

coldasice
08-22-2008, 02:51 PM

yes im talking to an 18 year old virgin who skipped school to play pokemon. Which if you ask me is pretty sad.

Farmer
08-22-2008, 02:58 PM

yes im talking to an 18 year old virgin who skipped school to play pokemon. Which if you ask me is pretty sad.Oh here we go playing the life card fyi I skipped school because I wanted to not because of pokemon.At least im not the one going on chatboxes pretending be a female but I must say you do a dam good at it is there something you want to share ? Dont worry I wont judge you only god can.

coldasice
08-22-2008, 03:03 PM

yes im talking to an 18 year old virgin who skipped school to play pokemon. Which if you ask me is pretty sad.Oh here we go playing the life card fyi I skipped school because I wanted to not because of pokemon.At least im not the one going on chatboxes pretending be a female but I must say you do a dam good at it is there something you want to share ? Dont worry I wont judge you only god can.

lol noone said anything aboutu not having a life for one. You were on TU playin pokes instead of being at school. And me pretending to be a girl wtf u have me confused with beep.

Farmer
08-22-2008, 03:10 PM
[quote="Farmer":2uvm5rbs]You guys are going to lose lololol and no this isnt me being a *** you guys are really going to lose gl on ******* up.

lol noone said anything aboutu not having a life for one. You were on TU playin pokes instead of being at school. And me pretending to be a girl wtf u have me confused with beep.[/quote:2uvm5rbs]No cold it was you too dont act like you never did.

coldasice
08-22-2008, 03:14 PM
If i did it was obviously long enough ago that i dont remember. Funny you remember things like that though when i surely dont.

Duh
08-22-2008, 07:41 PM
be nice now children

Farmer
08-22-2008, 07:49 PM
If i did it was obviously long enough ago that i dont remember. Funny you remember things like that though when i surely dont.It ok you dont need to hide your femine ways.

coldasice
08-22-2008, 08:20 PM
If i did it was obviously long enough ago that i dont remember. Funny you remember things like that though when i surely dont.It ok you dont need to hide your femine ways.

lol wtf is femine? I have heard of feminine ways before but never femine.

Farmer
08-22-2008, 08:24 PM

lol wtf is femine? I have heard of feminine ways before but never femine.Typo **** let not change the subject.

imported_Blaze
08-22-2008, 08:30 PM
Lol

Duh
08-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Kids BE nice with each other, no need to fight.

shut up, I'v already established that

Farmer
08-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Im older then both of you stfu and stay quiet.

coldasice
08-22-2008, 11:59 PM

Thats not something to brag about. :lol:

Farmer
08-23-2008, 12:00 AM

Thats not something to brag about. :lol:Your older then me you shouldnt be talking.

Arcturus
08-23-2008, 01:50 AM
Gotta love internet flame-wars. And hey, as long as I'm here watching it all..

*Grabs miscellaneous snacks and sits down*

Popcorn anyone?

(Also, what was this topic originally about? I completely forgot after reading the last half page. =/)

Aqua13
08-23-2008, 02:31 AM
Keep the flame wars to a minimum pl0x.

Statigar
08-23-2008, 09:56 AM
This topic is about a Clan war between Teamuber and PokemonExperte.

Now i know why Farmer quit... because of coldnigger..

Willis quit... because of coldnigger (and Hydracock ****)

Chrisomar quit... because of coldnigger.

Mosers quit, because of coldnigger.

I almost quit because of coldnigger.

Coldasice.. why are you so harsh to ppl? Farmer was just fine until you insulted him about his age and Pokemon playing... its these reasons why willis is quitting too..

Stop being harsh :evil:

coldasice
08-23-2008, 02:02 PM

Now i know why Farmer quit... because of coldnigger..

Willis quit... because of coldnigger (and Hydracock ****)

Chrisomar quit... because of coldnigger.

Mosers quit, because of coldnigger.

Coldasice.. why are you so harsh to ppl? Farmer was just fine until you insulted him about his age and Pokemon playing... its these reasons why willis is quitting too..

WTF?

I asked farmer to stop being so negative he insulted me.

Some of those people quit because they actually have other responsibilities than pokemon. Dont blame **** on me when u dont know the whole story.
If u wanna put it that way mario quit uber because of you, willis almost quit because he got haxed, and tbh i could care less if you were to quit. Teamuber was better off before you came here anyway. So STFU and learn to read before accusing people *******.

zickyjacks
08-23-2008, 02:41 PM
ok to this:
farmer didnt quit if i remember right he doesnt have a comp
willis quit cause he got haxed too much
mosers didnt quit he has school and stuff
none of this is due to cold at all and trust me i see waay more then what yall think i do cold isnt responsible for anything due to them leaving.

Farmer
08-23-2008, 04:15 PM
Jerry Jerry Jerry

cat
08-23-2008, 04:25 PM
on an on topic note...

baris from pokemon experts said that you guys need to hurry the **** up and get on the server. its supposed to start in 40 mins apparently.

coldasice
08-23-2008, 04:44 PM
Jerry Jerry Jerry

lol

Duh
08-23-2008, 05:56 PM
good job *******

LakersbeBALLIN
08-23-2008, 08:22 PM

Now i know why Farmer quit... because of coldnigger.. (farmer quit because of hax)

Willis quit... because of coldnigger (and Hydracock ****) (wrong)

Chrisomar quit... because of coldnigger. (wrong)

Mosers quit, because of coldnigger. (not true also)

coldasice
08-23-2008, 08:38 PM
what was the point of your post lakes?

Farmer
08-23-2008, 08:44 PM
coldnigger teehee

Statigar
08-23-2008, 09:02 PM
wow. We won 3-2 against pokemonexperte!

And sorry coldnigger. I guess i should keep my mouth shut in the future.

LakersbeBALLIN
08-23-2008, 11:18 PM
what was the point of your post lakes?lol to back you up because james doesnt know what hes talking about? And he called you coldn****, i can bet money hes a whitey

Blackout
08-23-2008, 11:23 PM
Dude....cold... I know you were mad. That was harsh bro.

Athletic
08-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Farmer reminds me of taki

Statigar
08-24-2008, 02:26 PM
Teamuber was better off without me lol.

And Cold, dont get to mad of a stupid internet flame war / accusation thingy.

Lighten up.

i am cool
08-24-2008, 05:31 PM
can we chalenge smogon?

LakersbeBALLIN
08-24-2008, 09:29 PM
can we chalenge smogon?no, doesnt really work like that. Any chance of that would be if we planted a seed, let it grow in their minds for about a month, then they might think of accepting our challenge. Until then, its a waste of time in their minds becuae thye think they're better then everybody

i am cool
08-24-2008, 09:32 PM
lol...... i like the way u think, but seriously if we proove that we r better than em they would stfu and stop bragging, why don't we challenge them? there r some non **** that might accept not like every smogonite is a *** also doesn't hurt to try

LakersbeBALLIN
08-24-2008, 10:48 PM
lol...... i like the way u think, but seriously if we proove that we r better than em they would stfu and stop bragging, why don't we challenge them? there r some non **** that might accept not like every smogonite is a *** also doesn't hurt to tryno you still dont get the point here. Its not that we wouldnt want to challenge smogon, its that smogon doesnt play anybody