Kuja20
08-20-2008, 08:28 AM
no by using multiple accounts and finishing battles so quickly lulz

Farmer
08-20-2008, 08:31 AM
Perma ban coming eternal way.

Kuja20
08-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Perma ban coming eternal way.i heard about im cheating on Marriland before lulz who knew he cares so much to cheat everyone else lol

Statigar
08-20-2008, 08:38 AM
lol i remember that...

Personally i dont think eternal cheated...

..Just because hes so good, doesnt mean they can say **** about him.

Also, who the **** is this "random noob" guy... he could be anyone.

Woj
08-20-2008, 08:43 AM
Well we all know eternal has a life <_<

Farmer
08-20-2008, 08:51 AM
Perma ban coming eternal way.i heard about im cheating on Marriland before lulz who knew he cares so much to cheat everyone else lolYeah he made up a lot of battles to win the result tourney it was obvious he would do over 20 battles in a day he post fake results then people would post they never played him

Kuja20
08-20-2008, 08:58 AM
Perma ban coming eternal way.i heard about im cheating on Marriland before lulz who knew he cares so much to cheat everyone else lolYeah he made up a lot of battles to win the result tourney it was obvious he would do over 20 battles in a day he post fake results then people would post they never played himyou would think that if he was as good as he claims he is, he wouldnt need to cheat, but meh just shows who deserves what and in Eternals case who doesnt

Eternal
08-20-2008, 06:04 PM
I've gone threw with this on smogon.

Whoever the randomnoob guy posted that just got pwned for being a *******.

It is clarified that I did not cheat to get to rank 1.

ikke
08-20-2008, 06:06 PM
eternal said he was in 5 battles at the same time =o.

Statigar
08-20-2008, 06:11 PM
look:
Quote:
So I have been noticing lots of people sky rocketing to the top of the ladder in an almost impossible amount of time. I had been wondering for a while just how they do it so fast because honestly some of the people I see in the top ranks aren't exactly skilled. Until today when I asked my friend how this guy had gotten to number one on the ou ladder so fast then he showed me this.

A new battle has begun: TU-Eternal v. Find Tab.
Pokegod.: yeah?
CraziiKid: what did u do w/ teh originaL!!!
A battle has completed: TU-Eternal v. Find Tab.
Pokegod.: time to ladder more with this ****
A battle has completed: ssbmelee v. Shadow_Blaze.
Pokegod.: what original?
A new battle has begun: TU-Eternal v. Find Tab.
ambf has left Smogon University.
A battle has completed: TU-Eternal v. Find Tab

Two battles finished in such a short amount of time? Obviously only possible if your playing against yourself for free wins. I just want to know if there is any way that this can be stopped because this is just unfair to the players that earn their ranking.

You've just posted two battles I battled with the same person. But you didn't keep in mind to yourself a few things.

1. Its not possible to pair your self with the same person over and over again. Why?
Because the the system gets you the opponent closest to your ratings. So TU-Eternal vs Find Tab, can only happen until one of them olses their ratings and therefore they would no longer be paired up with emselves again. For example: Eternal has 1500 rating and Find Tab has 1500 rating. It is very possible for both to get paired up with each other. The loser loses his/her ratings while the winner gains. So lets say now: Eternal with 1600 points and Find Tab with 1400 points, it is VERY unlikely for them to get paired up with each other over and over.
2. You said its not possible to get you that much rating in a short possible time. I'll tell you something. I've also been ranked 1 on Official for quite a long time until Smogon server came up. The official server's formula on ratings is VERY different from Smogon's. It is VERY easy to rank up high on Smogon server's than Official server.
3. I've been laddering on the server for 7-9 hours, I can't remember exactly. I have witnesses, I've been battling 3-4 battles at once. Some people on the previous thread are complete morons accusing me on cheating that are false and some people would actually believe it.
4. Also, if you really do laddering "RandomNoob" you would realize that if your rating is similar to anothers you'd get paired up with each other many times until one loses their ratings. And A LOT of people just run away from you when you press "find tab" and you get the same person because both of you have similar ratings and clicked find almost at same time. And you posted something like that between two person which this happens VERY likely.

So its stupid how you posted two battles that happened at a few amount of time and stating the person cheated and everyone started praising you that you're right. I can post a million of those happening.

A moderator can locked this up, thank you. (I had to reply and not make myself look like a cheater, I have a lot of reputation)

Eternal
08-20-2008, 06:13 PM
and i have people to prove that: battlulz, dpf, rmega, cold, etc.

Statigar
08-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Eternal didnt cheat.

ikke
08-20-2008, 06:14 PM
and i have people to prove that: battlulz, dpf, rmega, cold, etc.
solid case but =D. now lets **** some more smogonubs xD

Farmer
08-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Why are you taking eternal word there no proof no mod posted in the thread saying it false.

ikke
08-20-2008, 06:48 PM
Why are you taking eternal word there no proof no mod posted in the thread saying it false.
Before said thread was posted eternal said he was in multiple battles at one time, he couldve finished/started new battles in a very rapid tempo and we all know eternal is good so atleast I don't doubt him

Eternal
08-20-2008, 06:49 PM

Exactly.

There's no proof stating that I cheated. There's only a post of RandomNoob with a copy and pasted form showing two battles i've finished fast. But he has no idea that people tend to run away from those they can't battle.

I can just post ssomething like this and make people beleive me:

A new battle has begun&#58; Farmer v&#46; I Win By Hax&#46;
sum 41&#58; i want to battle with ubers enemy
A new battle has completed&#58; Farmer v&#46; I Win By Hax
gugaguga&#58; that are legal in the same boat!
A new battle has begun&#58; Farmer v&#46; I Win By Hax&#46;
hoho&#58; Al_Alchemist&#58; careful what u wish for cus u just might get it
A new battle has completed&#58; Farmer v&#46; I Win By Hax

And everyone would beleive me

Farmer
08-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Before said thread was posted eternal said he was in multiple battles at one time, he couldve finished/started new battles in a very rapid tempo and we all know eternal is good so atleast I don't doubt himOnce again eternal word there no reason to believe eternal there noting proving you didnt cheat either.

AlbinoShiningami
08-20-2008, 06:57 PM
hai farmy

ikke
08-20-2008, 06:59 PM
nobody can prove anything i guess.
it's a matter of trust

i am cool
08-20-2008, 07:15 PM
yes they can proove that he didn't cheat, obviously on the uber or uu ladder it's possible to cheat, cause i was once searching for a match on ubers went for an hour came back and nothing, so at those tiers it's possible, but at ou, r u imagining 70-100 people on one ladder, and u pressing find match and finding ur alt? also if he batteled 4 battles in 5 hours each one taking 15 min, then that's about 40 battles, how could no one have watched at least 1 of those 40 battles, i mean it's almost impossible to succed in ou, plus if u loose a lot on ur alt u can't battle it since it has a rating of suppose 600 or so while urs is 1500, it only works on dead tiers like uu or ubers since if u don't find a match in 5 min then u will get paired up with ur alt who has a much more lower rating than ur orignal acc, and ou is obviously not a dead tier, so it's impossible to achieve that task, eternal didn't doesn't and won't cheat so please farmer stop saying ther's no proof that he didn't either

Farmer
08-20-2008, 08:16 PM
he has cheated before so yeah.

ikke
08-20-2008, 08:19 PM
any proof for that xD/

Farmer
08-20-2008, 08:21 PM
any proof for that xD/Im refering to the result tourney and there is proof of that multiple people who eternal said he battle confirm his results to be false there where also acounts made with no post that eternal spamed for wins there no reason to trust him.

Statigar
08-20-2008, 08:46 PM
Yes, ive known Eternal to cheat before. But he couldnt have cheated on Shoddy. Remember i said about the pair ups etc.. its all random and based on players with similar ability. Eternal couldnt have battled himself.

Farmer
08-20-2008, 08:56 PM
Yes, ive known Eternal to cheat before. But he couldnt have cheated on Shoddy. Remember i said about the pair ups etc.. its all random and based on players with similar ability. Eternal couldnt have battled himself.That isnt a fact that what eternal said and judging by colins response it is possible because if it wasnt he would said so.

Blackout
08-20-2008, 08:57 PM
Why do people make this place fail so much? *sigh*

i am cool
08-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Lakers be baLLin: na dude
Lakers be baLLin: people have seen him cheat before
i am cool: on?
Lakers be baLLin: the official server
i am cool: how?
i am cool: who
Lakers be baLLin: duh even said he woke up one mourning, and saw eternal on the official
Lakers be baLLin: it was Arin vs Arin #2
i am cool: wow
i am cool: then
i am cool: i don't know

any contribution eternal? sadly i kind of believe this, i mean ther's no proof that u didn't and the question here is, why did u do it? but i still doubt u did, we r believeing people in this sit cause we believe he chated and more confirmation would make us believe more, although it might not true hecne we believe who told us and don't go against our instincts for the person accused, just a life theoroey

i am cool
08-20-2008, 09:48 PM
oh and farmer can u copy paste what colin said exactly, and if u didn't then ask him again and do so

LakersbeBALLIN
08-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Just as another input. I cant take a side since im going based on what other people have seen, but i do have something else to put in. As small as it is, the first random battle tourney here on TU was kind of fixed. I somehow advanced to the round of 4 by beating blaze with the better team, and Eternal had lost the round before to Blackout. Blackout had to leave, so he told eternal to just let me advance since he was my opponent. Instead, eternal took his place even though he had lost. Eternal then won the whole tourney, so its almost like he had 2 chances to win.

Blackout
08-20-2008, 10:22 PM
Just as another input. I cant take a side since im going based on what other people have seen, but i do have something else to put in. As small as it is, the first random battle tourney here on TU was kind of fixed. I somehow advanced to the round of 4 by beating blaze with the better team, and Eternal had lost the round before to Blackout. Blackout had to leave, so he told eternal to just let me advance since he was my opponent. Instead, eternal took his place even though he had lost. Eternal then won the whole tourney, so its almost like he had 2 chances to win.

This ^^^^

I didn't want to mention it before.

LakersbeBALLIN
08-20-2008, 10:24 PM

This ^^^^

I didn't want to mention it before.You see, i ddidnt even really care about it, but something even as small as this can reveal alot

rmega
08-21-2008, 02:07 AM
You see....the whole thing of rating difference and the chances of running to an opponent with a much lower rating than you makes a good excuse for you however....brining up a post YOU made:

I guess I'll join since we need more experienced tutors.

Shoddy Battle Nick: Eternal/Arin/Find Tab
Time Zone: East
Regular Online Hours (in EST): 12:00pm - 9:00pm
References: don't need any

So answer this...Why would you battle yourself for other intentions than cheating?....

i am cool
08-21-2008, 02:09 AM
if ther's no proof that he's cheating then why did u ban the poor guy? so it's possible he battled himself but like twice or triple, but definatley no more than 5, since that's almost impossible, and 5 battles r like 30 points which he would be at 1712 with out em, so he would still be first or 2nd so no prob here

Statigar
08-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Eternal is banned :O

i am cool
08-21-2008, 03:39 PM
he got unbanned, but well if he really is cheating he only won mear points not much since it's impossible to battle urself more than 5 times