PDA

View Full Version : Favourite television type

Statigar
08-20-2008, 03:53 PM
Whats ur favourite television type?

Strype McClaine
08-20-2008, 04:26 PM
I say CRT, not that I want to watch one? No no no, I am amazed at how balsy and barbaric of a vewing device it is.

The cathode ray tube (CRT) is a vacuum tube containing an electron gun (a source of electrons) and a fluorescent screen, with internal or external means to accelerate and deflect the electron beam, used to form images in the form of light emitted from the fluorescent screen. The image may represent electrical waveforms (oscilloscope), pictures (television, computer monitor), radar targets and others.

The single electron beam can be processed in such a way as to display moving pictures in natural colors.

What the hell? charged patrticals flying at a fluorescent screen? thats about as crazy as recording on metal tape using an electromatic charge....wait...they've done that to?!

WHAT THE HELLL

Statigar
08-20-2008, 05:41 PM
LMFAO!!! XD

Not as crazy as virtual memory based on silicon with narrow bridges XD

ikke
08-20-2008, 05:43 PM
I say CRT, not that I want to watch one? No no no, I am amazed at how balsy and barbaric of a vewing device it is.

The cathode ray tube (CRT) is a vacuum tube containing an electron gun (a source of electrons) and a fluorescent screen, with internal or external means to accelerate and deflect the electron beam, used to form images in the form of light emitted from the fluorescent screen. The image may represent electrical waveforms (oscilloscope), pictures (television, computer monitor), radar targets and others.

The single electron beam can be processed in such a way as to display moving pictures in natural colors.

What the hell? charged patrticals flying at a fluorescent screen? thats about as crazy as recording on metal tape using an electromatic charge....wait...they've done that to?!

WHAT THE HELLLat first it sounded like a combination of tooth paste and a sextoy

i am cool
08-21-2008, 09:56 PM
LCD U HOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zod
09-05-2008, 01:36 AM
Is it rlly neccesary to do this post LCD FTW

Carlo1003
09-11-2008, 01:18 PM
lol lcd

BlazingBlaziken1010
12-11-2008, 10:21 PM
LCD is the way of the future N00Bz. Unlike plasmas they don't wear out or die when tilted over, and unlike old tv's they look physically and picturewise better. I prefer 1080 LCD's