PDA

View Full Version : THE FINAL DISCUSSION

i am cool
08-21-2008, 02:26 AM
Yes it's time for this, as all of u know the site is in chaos, all smogon think that we r cheating noobz, other site owners start to flame and bash us on smogon's server, the site is loosing good players whilst gaining noobz, good battelers r being lost daily, so i ask u, what shall we do to prevent all these events to not occur any more? what should we do to clear our name?

for now i don't know, which is why i bring this topic to public, we seem to be in a big pickle, more hatrid is growing toward us, we r loosing like ****, what shall we do? Disucuss

Pokerob
08-21-2008, 07:38 AM
the site is loosing good players whilst gaining noobz,

Thanks for that, maybe I should consider leaving just to make my reputation known. :P

Well I have come and I expect know hackers and etc. I was pointed here by many others saying smogon hack and this place doesn't. I expect those who hack to drop their hacking systems and get a grip of what is actually fun.

'your egg just hatched!'

that makes it for me.

Spannertastic
08-21-2008, 07:49 AM
Well I have come and I expect know hackers and etc. I was pointed here by many others saying smogon hack and this place doesn't.

I don't know about the Smogon hack line. I've been in amongst the Smogon community for a while and they've been the most **** about hackers out of all the forums I've seen :/ That's just me. I have had many battles on smogon though and not one of them has been suspicious.

Pokerob
08-21-2008, 07:53 AM
In my background if one of your member's hacks it should never account for everyone. That one person shouldn't define a forum.

I think you lot really should calm down over this matter and really not dramatise over it as it could make others like me think for a few seconds that this was a hacking pokemon community.

Really just leave the situation. By letting it spiral into a big debate on this side of the internet is only going to bring over negative karma.

i am cool
08-21-2008, 11:01 AM
well what do we do? keep everyone thinking that we r cheating idiots? surely not, obviously we have to clear our name before this matter snow balls, we really r loosing good payers, like farmer for example, this matter has to be solved before anything more serious happens

Kuja20
08-21-2008, 11:18 AM
well what do we do? keep everyone thinking that we r cheating idiots? surely not, obviously we have to clear our name before this matter snow balls, we really r loosing good payers, like farmer for example, this matter has to be solved before anything more serious happensi agree, Eternub has given us all a bad name for that one little thing he done on the ladder :S we need to redeem ourselves somehow, which im glad the first step is that Stone made it known that Eternal isnt part of us anymore

i am cool
08-21-2008, 11:58 AM
1) what did he do to eternub?
2) how can u proove he's cheating?
3) yeah he given us a bad name but if he didn't do it then they're the ones to blame

ikke
08-21-2008, 01:09 PM
because our best known battlers are "cocky ******** who relie on chomp to win"

LakersbeBALLIN
08-21-2008, 03:05 PM
Yes, i believe it is a combo of both. We were pretty arrogant on the smogon server, but we sitll had some respect. When Eternal got caught, they claimed us as a clan to be cheaters. TU looks really low atm, so we need to make a push to redeem ourselves, maybe even entering a ish load of smogon tourneys ( and winning them )

i am cool
08-21-2008, 03:43 PM
yeah why not combine both of best worlds like what's his name said!!!!

Snypar
08-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Everyone phails. Period.

ikke
08-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Everyone phails. Period.especialy you

Pokerob
08-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Everyone phails. Period.
Don't spam. Don't mean to godmod but y'know. Contribute to the conversation.

Why are you guys so consumed that OH NOES ETERNAL HAS MADE US REALLY BAD LOOKING. Tough luck, some sites get stick. Where I am from Smogon is really known for an IRC full of hacks, just alike Serebii's. Maybe it comes across different to your spectrums but if Eternub has been banned and has been removed the matter does not need to go any further. People can move on and you should not keep whining that maybe all of you flipping hack. Cause if you do just leave. Get the picture?

The thing is you need to stop worrying and start moving on. New forum. New concept that your; your own site which relies on yourself. My website is independant but still relies of dexes and the sort from smogon but many of my members are fully focused at being at my site rather then smogon or marriland. Why? Loads of members from loads of other forums which loads of them don't go to smogon or marilland because they LIKE my site because IT IS INDEPENDANT.

TU can learn a lot by just looking at the full picture rather then narrowing down at a guy who was convicted and proved of being a hacker. Ban him, remove him. IGNORE and I do mean that word strongly and use a bit of self belief. Opinions are not meant to be facts y'know.

Sorry If I came across offensive but from what I can see you guys are just acting like its the end of the word.

Wake up call. No it isn't.

Statigar
08-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Well thats what im trying to tell some people. But.. most of them all want to move to this "team hydraco" because the teamuber name got soiled. This is really annoying for me, and bad for the site. if our best battlers leave, then we'll have a new Serebii.

i am cool
08-21-2008, 05:38 PM
yep it's true statigar, pokerob, we r not making it the end of the world, but the end of the site since everyone thinks it's ****, and we r not gonna ban eternal just cause he supposedly cheats, een if he does he didn't do it for the sake to be rank 1 since if he wanted to do so he wouldn't have put TU in his name, he just wanted to popularize the site and he might not have confidence that he could climb so high, he is not the cause of this rather the ignorant people who r like floks of sheep and follow the guy that believed he is cheating, that's the cause of this crisis, i guess the site will be dead when team hydraco is up.............