http://arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/ninetales.png

Nasty Plot Sweep
@ Life Orb/Wide Lens/Leftovers
Timid
Nasty Plot
Flamethrower/Fire Blast
Energy Ball
Hypnosis/Dark Pulse/HP Ground/Electric

This set can give you problems, Hitting 328 speed with Hypnosis becoming the 4th fastest Pokemon with Hypnosis (Not including Darkrai) Nasty Plot for the set up and Energy ball for all them Swamperts hoping to wall you, Flamethrower or Fire Blast, Power or accuracy, Flamethrower because of the accuracy an you don't wanna get hit but if you wish to choose Fire Blast then so be it, If you already have someone who can induce sleep then you may not want Hypnosis, Dark Pulse hits UU walls like Grumpig and Hypno, HP Ground hits Heatran who walls you and HP Elec hits Gyrados.

Double Statues
@ Wide Lens/Leftovers
Timid
Hypnosis
WoW (Will-O-Wisp)
Overheat/Fire Blast
Energy Ball

This set may seem useless however getting Hypnosis and WoW is great, Inducing double statues can be really annoying for the opponent, Overheat > Flamethrower since your not going to be sweeping, Power > Less power really, Energy ball for Perts and said above, You could try HP Ground as Heatran can completly wall this set (Sleep Talk Tran) so that could be a option.

I has cool glasses
@Choice Specs
Timid
Overheat
Energy Ball
Dark Pulse
HP Ground/Ice/Elec

With these glasses this momma is truly foxy (Specs) Overheat + STAB + Specs + If you can get a flashfire boost = Just owned, Energy as explained, Dark Pulse for all them Psychic types who think they can take hits comfortably, Now again HP Ground/Ice/ Or Elec, choose depending on your team, This fox can turn into a wolf.

Opinion

This thing has good speed, Decent Sp.Atk but it doesn't deliver in the top tiers, Hypnosis and Energy Ball made a great addition to her movepool but it gets walled by Dragons if it doesn't have HP Ice then Heatran walls it so it's better off in UU but Altaria gives it a hard time, Don't think it's useless it's just other things to it better.

Ev's

252/252 (Speed/Sp.Atk) are the only real options, No worth putting Ev's anywhere else (Apart from the 4-6) At a Timid nature.

Counters

Heatran comes into mind if it's lacking HP Ground, Sleep Talk variants come in Hypnosis and wall all it's moves and can hit back with Earth Power, Same with Dragons if it lack HP Ice, Hypno is immune to sleep with insomnia and can set up and S-Toss away. (Or Psychic)

Spannertastic
08-23-2008, 01:55 PM
Nice work Snypar. I'm impressed, it's not spam! ^_^

Some, item, EV and nature info would be awesome for each set though.

Snypar
08-23-2008, 02:05 PM
The EV spread remain the same, Not really any worth putting 153 into Sp.Def, Items yeah I could edit that.

I have the Ev's at the bottom.

Spannertastic
08-23-2008, 02:20 PM
Yeah you're right about the ev's but it still needs nature info (timid or modest)

you probably should read the sticky about rules for this forum

Snypar
08-23-2008, 02:25 PM
There we go, I think I covered it now. :D

Spannertastic
08-23-2008, 02:40 PM
Sweet work Snypar!

Strype McClaine
08-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Damnit, I had that one half done and almost posted.

ikke
08-23-2008, 07:55 PM
ninetales has great sp.def and decent hp/def try addinga bulky cm'r

try adding evs to the sets ffs -_-"

Snypar
08-23-2008, 07:59 PM

The ev's are the bottom, Try reading the whole thing. >_>

ikke
08-23-2008, 08:02 PM

The ev's are the bottom, Try reading the whole thing. >_>
I saw that but I didn't say you didn't post evs I just said you need to post them at the set too

Snypar
08-23-2008, 08:04 PM
Someone is really gonna give 200 in Sp.Def on a spec aren't they. >_>

ikke
08-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Someone is really gonna give 200 in Sp.Def on a spec aren't they. >_>
teamuber isn't just for people who have been playing pokemon for a while but we're open for newbies who are new to ev training as well...

Stop being a stubborn idiot dude -_-"
I'm not saying you did a bad job or something...