SpinningWall
Bold/Relaxed
Leftovers
252/252/6 (HP/DEF/SP.ATK)

Rapid Spin
SR
OverHeat/Lava Plume
Explosion

This thing has beastly defense hitting 416 however weak to the ever popular Stealth Rock gives it problems switching in, Rapid Spin for getting rid of the annoying Rock, SR to set up your own, Overheat <Lava> Lava Plume since the burn rate ain't really needed and more power is win, Explosion again as a last resort.

I am tired Turtle
Bold/Relaxed
Lefties
252/252/6 (HP/DEF/SP.ATK)
SR/Rapid Spin
Lava Plume
Rest
Sleep Talk

Only real way of recovery for this lost turtle (Without Wish passing) rest, Why so many choices for slot # 1, Once you sleep and do your thing you don't really want one move, Chances of getting that move being 33% (Correct me if I am wrong) so you wanna have the choice of SR or Rapid Spin ^_^ Why not any statues because you don't wanna interfere with Lava Plume and it's burn rate, So have SR if you have a spinner, Or Rapid Spin if you have someone to set up SR.

I am slow Turtle
Relaxed
252/252/6 (DEF/HP/ATK)
Lefties

Curse
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Gyro Ball

Curse is a interesting option, Boost that nice Defense and attack with some decent moves, Gyro Ball works well with this set, EQ and SE for more coverage, No STAB makes turtle go =[ You could try investing some defense ev's in Sp.Def but that's your choice.

Opinion

It has nice defense but being a wall that has X2 to SR is meh, Real low speed doesn't help it either, It's sturdy and can do the simple job but don't expect it to compete at the top level and SR hurts just to much and no reliable recovery hurts as well.

Ev's

Simple, 252/252/6 is the way your gonna go (HP/DEF/SP.AT) At a Bold/Relaxed nature.

Other Options

You could try this thing at Specs but it's low speed won't let it, You could try HP Elec instead of Explosion for Mantine, Gyra etc Or HP Ice for Alteria and Dragons, This thing can Curse but it's not a awesome choice.

ikke
08-23-2008, 08:59 PM
good job =]

Snypar
08-23-2008, 09:02 PM
good job =]

Thanks. :D

Statigar
08-23-2008, 09:17 PM
Well done Snypar!

Snypar
08-23-2008, 09:22 PM