PDA

View Full Version : Delibird Analysis

i am cool
08-26-2008, 07:46 PM
http://arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/delibird.png

delibird, aka santa clause, poor santa, everyone loll's at how pitiful he is, while he ko's chomp

with his powerful stab hustle boosted ice shard.....

CB santa (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk/252 SPD/6 hp
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- ]Ice Punch
- Ice Shard
- Focus Punch

this might actually work in ou, his attack reaches a brilliant 515 attack stat thanks to hustle, ice punch is a ko on chomp even with yachee it won't save it, focus punch really hurt's and switch in that isn't a ghost buster, aerial ace for breloom and heracross and ice shard is for a nice stab prioirty attack but hustle loweing everything to 80% somewhat hurt's if your as unlucky as stone.

spinner (M) leftovers
EVs: 252 hp/ 180 defence/ 78 sp.def
calm nature (+sp.def, -atk)
- rapid spin
- rest
- sleep talk
- toxic

this is just for laughs, delibird might be weak to sr, but he's immune to toxic spikes and spikes so this might work(no), don't use this, unless you want to make your opponent lol so hard that his timer will run out, this set can withstand a cb caterpie's tackle, toxic is just for laughs like this whole set.

sash santa (M) focus sash
EVs: 252 hp/ 180 defence/ 78 sp.def
calm nature (+sp.def, -atk)
- focus punch
- aerial ace
- ice shard
- counter

this can be a big surprise for physical attackers who think they can set up with impunity, too bad sr not only cripples this set but take's 50% of of delibird's health, the other move's are to hurt ur opponent's pokemon after you killed his physical attacker.

santa with eye glasses (M) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 Atk/252 SPD/6 hp
modest nature (+SAtk, -atk)
- ice beam
- water pulse
- hp electric
- present

specs delibird, this set is awful but meh, ice beam is the only powerful sp.atk move delibird can learn, present is filler and if your lucky you can use it, hp electric is for a 3-4hko on suicune or vaporeon and water pulse is for a 2hko on infernape(shock) on something as frail as ape and for a 3hko on the bulky heatran.

evs: whatever.

opinion: yeah yeah it's awful blah blah blah.

other options: who cares.

counters: everything.

i am cool
08-29-2008, 02:57 AM
thank u? that's all u can say? i'm still recovering from editing 50 movesets in total, 4 hours of my life wasted on putting the colors and then removing them, plus on the dragponite one 4 hours forf nothing, all cause i'm nice.......