PDA

View Full Version : ike123 v i am cool

i am cool
09-08-2008, 08:16 AM
So, I was on the most awesome server called tu, and as I venture on the awesome server seeking for a battle, I get a pm, someone named mm11 pm's me saying go get an aim address, I was like, who the **** is this noob, then he reveals that he’s ike123 and he's under his alt, he then tells me that he's quitting pokemon and wants to have one last battle before he leave's, so I sad with this news, try to get an aim address but do not succeed, and then after I finish the battle ike leave's shoddy forever and there’s no way to contact him......since I don't know his aim address, but before all this tragedy happened, he tells me he wants one final good battle in ubers, since both of us are somewhat good in ubers, we battle, and then I am hit with not only the last match for ike, but one close and awesome one indeed, so, enjoy :D

My team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb386.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb384.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb382.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb214.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb437.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb484.png

Ike's team:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb383.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb382.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb484.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb491.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb376.png
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsb/dpmfsb384.png

Nicknames will be omitted
Leftovers will be omitted as well, the following pokes have lefty’s: bronzong.
The chat will be omitted as well
My team is in red
Ike’s team is in blue
Comments in bold
And the score is represented after each ko in italic

Rules: Evasion Clause, OHKO Clause, Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Timed Battle

i am cool sent out ATTACK POWER (lvl 100 Deoxys-f).
mm11 sent out Groudon (lvl 100 Groudon).
Deoxys F is exerting its pressure!
Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
The sun began to shine!
Deoxys F used Grass Knot.
[color=red]It's super effective!
Groudon lost 77% of its health.
Groudon used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around your foe's team!
The sun continues to shine.

So, as the battle starts, i throw off one heck of a grass knot, although groudon take’s it like a champ leading me to believe it has a lot of sp.def evs, so with this new knowledge I know that it won’t stand that much hit’s from my physical attackers, but it won’t stand any hit’s now since it’s at 23% health, and ike decides to use stealth rock here, while he could have t-waved, but I don’t know why he didn’t, and before you ask I know this knowledge since i have battled this team of his before, now, since I know ike’s strategy, which is to take a grass knot from deoxys, set up the rock’s, then switch to metagross on my second grass knot, I will perform and execute a fire punch, since he invest a lot of sp.def evs he won’t be able to take a sun boosted fire punch at 23% health from a deoxys a, and if he does switch metagross will take a nice 70-80% away from his health.

mm11 switched in Metagross (lvl 100 Metagross).
Deoxys F used Fire Punch.
It's super effective!
Metagross lost 70% of its health.

Predicted correctly, but now I am shocked in disbelief as a sun boosted fire punch which metagross is weak to and coming off of a 400+ atk stat, doesn’t kill the x marked beast, but still It’s a 2hko, now I will simply survive his bp with sash, or if he decides to pursuit, all the better.

Metagross used Bullet Punch.
Deoxys F lost 155% of its health.
Deoxys F hung on using its Focus Sash!
Metagross lost 10% of its health.
Deoxys F used Fire Punch.
It's super effective!
Metagross lost 77% of its health.
mm11's Metagross fainted.

6-5

Yep, I guess correctly again and everything is going according to plan, now I have a sash in tact, but the problem is I can’t switch out since there are rock’s up the field, now either a priority user or a scarfed poke is coming in, with this knowledge I didn’t only discover half his team, but I have also discovered that the incoming poke is a scarfed one or one that has priority moves in it’s move set.

mm11 switched in Rayquaza (lvl 100 Rayquaza).
Rayquaza used Extreme speed.
Deoxys F lost 214% of its health.
i am cool's Deoxys F fainted.
Rayquaza lost 10% of its health.

5-5

So it turn’s out it’s a priority user, I decide to stay in here since I will die on both hand’s, either be it by switching or by eating an extreme speed, although, if I switch I might risk him predicting that I will switch and him performing a sd or a dd, but I know that won’t happen since that’s risking another poke dying and no one in their right mind will switch. Now I will bring the ultimate ray counter, the ultimate bell of all, bronzong, I have built mine to survive a ray’s overheat and to survive 2 sd ray’s outrage, and still have enough sp.atk to do a nice 75% to ray.

i am cool switched in BELL MAN (lvl 100 Bronzong).
Pointed stones dug into Bronzong.
Bronzong lost 6% of its health.
mm11 switched in Kyogre (lvl 100 Kyogre).
Kyogre's Drizzle caused a storm!
The sun faded.
Rain began to fall!
Bronzong used Stealth Rock.
The rain continues to fall.
Bronzong‘s leftovers restored its health a little!
Bronzong restored 6% of its health.

Ike has previously seen how my bronzong has destroyed his rayqyaza before, and he will probably switch to save that from happening, so I decide to stealth rock, and correct I was.
But sadly ike predicts this and switches kyogre to save it from taking damage from rocks who will weaken the power of it’s water spouts, now I’m facing a specs ogre that can fire off full powered water spouts, even my beautiful palkia will take 50% off of it’s health, and stealth rocks will further increase the damage, so thing’s are looking bad, this is why Nintendo suck when creating pokes or items, imo specs kyogre was they’re worst invention, it can 2hko everything in existence, or even ohko some, now I will switch my palkia and try to weaken it’s spouts.

i am cool switched in SPACE BEAST (lvl 100 Palkia).
Palkia is exerting its pressure!
Pointed stones dug into SPACE BEAST.
Palkia lost 12% of its health.
Kyogre used Water Spout.
It's not very effective...
Palkia lost 51% of its health.

And correct I was, now I have to do something, I will thunder to make kyogre’s sputs do **** damage, but wait, his groudon is still alive, and if he switches into a thunder I have to switch since I’m scarfed and if I do switch the incomer will take rock damage and some powerful move from the continent beast, so I will spaciel rend, it will do 30% to kyogre which mean’s it can’t hurt much with it’s waterspouts, so I will spaciel rend, which will dent kyogre enough to weaken it’s spouts.

mm11 switched in Groudon (lvl 100 Groudon).
Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
The rain stopped.
The sun began to shine!
Pointed stones dug into Groudon.
Groudon lost 6% of its health.
Palkia used Spacial Rend.
Groudon lost 44% of its health.
mm11's Groudon fainted.

5-4

I predicted correctly yet again, lol, now his great priority user is coming in, rayqauza, not much comment here.

mm11 switched in Rayquaza (lvl 100 Rayquaza).
Pointed stones dug into Rayquaza.
Rayquaza lost 25% of its health.
Palkia lost 45% of its health.
i am cool's Palkia fainted.

4-4

Yup, I should have probably switched to my bell here, but sadly I didn’t, I thought that he would use over heat since he would predict this and kill my zong, then come lategame and own me, since all my ray counters are gone and no one on my team like’s to take +2 lo 80 bp move’s coming off of an attack stat of 399 or 438 depending on ray’s nature, now I will switch to the bell, sleep him, as he over heat’s, while I survive, then proceed by killing him with hp ice, but thing’s don’t go according to plan…………

Rayquaza used Dragon Claw.
Bronzong lost 24% of its health.
Bronzong used Hypnosis.
Bronzong attack missed!
Bronzong’s leftovers restored its health a little!

HAAAAAAAAAAAx as some people might say, I’m really doubting hypnosis has 70% accuracy… oh well, still he didn’t overheat, but now if he does then I faint, I don’t know why he didn’t do this now though, since the outcome is still the same, maybe he like’s to do thing’s in the reverse way, I don’t know, now I will hypnosis again, at least whatever is coming in will eat a nice sleep buying me a free turn, although I am thinking he doesn’t carry overheat to begin with, and rather run’s sd/es/dc/eq, which is good news, but he might have done thing’s the wrong way, and prefers to do the order of operations the other way around, or he simply miscklicked, but since I don’t see that a message saying he did so then he might not have overheat or have done thing’s in the reverse…

Rayquaza used Dragon Claw.
Bronzong lost 24% of its health.
Bronzong used Hidden Power.
It's super effective!
Rayquaza lost 64% of its health.
mm11's Rayquaza fainted.

4-3

I was right, he doesn’t have overheat, and the set he’s running was true, I should have hypnotized, predicted the kyogre switch in and used grass knot weakening it further, although I decided to finish off rayquaza since he’s a real pest to my team at this point.

mm11 switched in Darkrai (lvl 100 Darkrai).
Pointed stones dug into Darkrai.
Darkrai lost 12% of its health.
Darkrai used Dark Void.
Bronzong fell asleep!
Bronzong is fast asleep!
Bronzong lost 12% of its health.

He brings in his darkrai, and I sack my zong who’s pretty much useless since 2 of his 3 remaining pokes own it, I let him sleep and I will switch the best darkrai counter in the game after this, Heracross, scarf hera to be exact, now to switch in on the expected dark pulse, the only thing hera is scared of from darkrai is a possible thunder, but not many darkrai run that, and even if they do it’s sunny and the beautiful beach means that thunder has 50% acc.

i am cool switched in BEETLE (lvl 100 Heracross ?).
Pointed stones dug into Heracross
Heracross lost 12% of its health.
Darkrai used Dark Pulse.
Heracross lost 31% of its health.
Darkrai lost 10% of its health.

Exactly how I planned, hera is 3hkoed with rock’s down and without them 4hkoed, which is pretty good, now that I know he’s holding lo I don’t have to worry about him executing a possible sub and then from there on throwing off a dark pulse which ko’s thanks to the –sp.def coming from cc, ok now I will cc instead of megahorn since the horn might miss and he might screw me over, but he will probably switch to his unrevealed poke, unless it’s a giratina which is highly unlikely to be so, I’m not worried.

mm11 switched in Palkia (lvl 100 Palkia).
Pointed stones dug into Palkia.
Heracross used Close Combat.
Palkia lost 67% of its health.
Heracross’s defence was lowered.
Heracross special defence was lowered.

Ike, knowing that plakia can survive a cc, he decides to bring it in to kill my poor hera since it’s faster and my defences just got lowered, knowing that it’s scarfed since it switched in on my scarf hera, I decide to switch my zong to wear the pp of spaciel rend.

Bronzong lost 26% of its health.
The sun continues to shine.Bronzong’s leftovers restored its health a little!

Nothing special here, my bronzong will remain sleeping, I just brought him in to waste 3 pp of spaciel rend’s 8 pp.

Bronzong lost 23% of its health.
Bronzong is fast asleep!

Again nothing special here I’m just trying to wear down the pp of his move’s so I can have an easier time switching.

Bronzong lost 26% of its health.
i am cool's Bronzong fainted.

3-3

Now my poor bell faints, i decide to use extreme speed to do 40% damage just to weaken his plakia further but for sacrificing rayquaza, but something might go wrong…

i am cool switched in Rayquaza (lvl 100 Rayquaza).
Pointed stones dug into Rayquaza .
mm11 switched in Darkrai (lvl 100 Darkrai).
Pointed stones dug into Darkrai.
Darkrai lost 12% of its health.
Darkrai lost 56% of its health.

I have no idea why he did this, but I’m presuming he has a plan, maybe it’s to sacrifice his darkrai, switch to kyogre, then I have no choice other than outraging, and since I get locked, palkia switches in freely, and from there he can sweep my team changing the flow of the game, me, scared of this happening, decide to devise a counter plan, I can kill his darkrai, sacrifice my kyogre on his kyogre’s thunder, then switch my hera to weaken kyogre with cc doing 69% damage, then my rayquaza perform an extreme speed which kills both kyogre and palkia netting me a win in this game, but thing’s might always go wrong…

A critical hit!
Darkrai lost 98% of its health.
mm11's Darkrai fainted.

3-2

The crit didn’t matter, now part 1 of my plan has been executed, let’s see what happens next…

mm11 switched in Kyogre (lvl 100 Kyogre).
The sun faded.
Rain began to fall!
Pointed stones dug into Kyogre.
Kyogre lost 12% of its health.
i am cool switched in WATER BEAST (lvl 100 Kyogre).
Pointed stones dug into WATER BEAST.
Kyogre lost 12% of its health.
Kyogre used Thunder.
It's super effective!
Kyogre lost 121% of its health.
i am cool's Kyogre fainted.

2-2

Everything according to plan, now to proceed by executing part 3…

i am cool switched in BEETLE (lvl 100 Heracross ?).
Pointed stones dug into Heracross.
Heracross lost 12% of its health.
Heracross used Close Combat.
Kyogre lost 59% of its health.
Heracross's defence was lowered.
Heracross's special defence was lowered.
Kyogre used Thunder.
Heracross lost 124% of its health.
i am cool's Heracross fainted.

1-2

Exactly how I planned, but wait, he’s a little on the bulky site, which explains him taking 59% damage, this means… oh no, he’s at 31% health now, he should be at 21%, I’m not sure if es will kill, actually seeing him take the cc, it surely won’t kill, I’m in a pickle, but wait, there’s air lock, meaning that thunder now has 70% acc, maybe hax can save me?

i am cool switched in Rayquaza (lvl 100 Rayquaza).
Pointed stones dug into Rayquaza .
Rayquaza used Extremespeed.
A critical hit!
Kyogre lost 71% of its health.
mm11's Kyogre fainted.

1-1

That didn’t matter, since without the crit it would have done 36% damage to his 31% health kyogre, well played ike, this was a very close match, but now I’m scared that he hacked shoddy and made his plakia know extreme speed!!!!!!

mm11 switched in Palkia (lvl 100 Palkia).
Pointed stones dug into Palkia.
Rayquaza used Extremespeed.
Palkia lost 45% of its health.
mm11's Palkia fainted.

1-0

Apparently he didn’t hack shoddy, yey, well played again ike, very nice battle, and I hope you enjoy your non pokemon related life…

Pros: - A great match fought against a good uber player.
- A great match filled with the most prediction and strategies in a game than you will ever see.
- Rayquaza for basically destroying 3 pokes
- Deoxys for killing 2 pokes, well aiding to kill 1 of those 2.

Cons: - nothing really, except for ike leaving…

Statigar
09-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Excellent match i am cool. Now thats a war story :shock:

i am cool
09-09-2008, 10:21 AM
why do crap warstory's get 1,000,000 comments, while a genius warstory like mine that was put a lot of effort in, and is one of the best on these forums, get's such crap attention, and only one comment.

Milos
09-11-2008, 09:01 PM
dude awesome warstory!!!

its a shame that ike quit pokemon, he was one of the best uber battlers out there....

anyways this story kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time and i could not stop reading it!!

great job iac

TODICHU
09-22-2008, 10:29 PM
Great warstory R.I.P ike123 :cry:

Fede
01-16-2009, 09:26 PM
probably one of the best warstories here

welorg
01-26-2009, 01:38 AM
why do crap warstory's get 1,000,000 comments, while a genius warstory like mine that was put a lot of effort in, and is one of the best on these forums, get's such crap attention, and only one comment.

wow a lil conceded?
marvelous story iac
i was enthralled all the way to the last word

zod
01-27-2009, 12:04 AM
A great warstory indeed IAC. It was getting pretty intense at the end.
Great job.

i am cool
02-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Ike left us though, that's why this warstory takes me 5 months into the past of sadness (EMO).