PDA

View Full Version : My First RMT i hope i don't Screw?!

Yola
09-14-2008, 03:44 AM
I was ultimatly bored on D/P since i have everything done and i almost nevur lost my win rate for like 73% and i had a great team! i almost won a GS PBR tourney if some NOOB didn't use all the OU legendaries, Deoxys e, Jirachi, Celebi and other super duper strong pokemon with almost Crazy Stats and the EVIL Seismic toss on Blissey!! complete noob so here is my Future team

Vaporeon@Leftovers
Bold
252HP, 68 SpA, 184 Def
Wish
Protect
Ice Beam
Surf

This is to scout out moves on leads and Pulverise them

I start out with a protect and then use wish if nessecary and then in the one turn i am given before wish heals me up, i ice beam or Surf him and no move can KO this bad boy so i may have around 3-4 T-bolts before i get owned.

Weavile@Choice Band
Jolly
40 Hp,252 Atk, 216 Spe
Ice punch
Night slash
Brick Break
Pursuit

This is my Revenge killer in case Vappy dies too soon because if it can own a Pokemon like that it has to be elminated ASAP.

Ice Punch is where Vappys Ice beam couldn't deal enough damage cuz it had lefties or shell bell and it will knock something over with STAB.

Night Slash is it's most powerfull Dark type move, the possible Criticals can lead to high damage to back up it's low 70 base power and it has STAB as well to then the regular attack including a Critical is multipled by 2.5. 4.5 the foe has a 2x weakness to dark like pesky ghosts and psychics like Azelf Gengars and Alakazams

Pursuit is a godly move when combined with this pokemon, along with STAB, this dishes out Main Damage or MD for short. If it catches the Foe switching, well that is 40 more base power almost 0HKO'ing it

Garchomp@Yache berry
Adamant
6 Hp, 252 Atk, 252 Spe
Swords dance
Fire Fang
Outrage/D Claw
EQ

This is one of my favorite sets as it gets enormous power! it;s Dragon and Ground STAB combination can really mess up all the pokemon.....All but Skar and Levitate Bronzong.

To Their Sorrow, i have Fire Fang to Cripple them in their places by 2HKo'ing them with a Boost and if Skar has Roost/Rest+Chesto it may take longer but Bronzong is nothing to worry about!

Infernape@Life Orb
24 ATK, 252 SpA, 232 Spe
Naive
Flamethrower
Grass knot
Close Combat
Nasty plot

This is my Mixed Attacker if my others fail. GK is for Bulky Water types and CC is for Blissey

Bastidon@Leftovers
252 HP, 6 Atk, 252 SpD
Sassy
Metal Burst
Taunt
Curse
Stone Edge

This is a Metal Burst set which i admit was not thought up by me. Taunt is to force pokemon to attack you can as they fall to their doom when metal burst Strikes back!

Curse+Stone Edge is for MD so that it's crappy attack isn't wastefull

Porygon Z@Life orb
6 Hp, 252 ATK, 252 Spe
Timid
Adaptobility
Tri attack
T-Bolt
Ice beam
Nasty plot

Even Blissey will fear this since nasty plot can raise it's SpA to phenominal levels and a Boosted Tri-Attack will really stick it to em!

ok that i my Future Team so feel free to make whatever Sugestions i may benifit from and please don't give me dumb advice that will hinderling my pokemon

i am cool
09-14-2008, 05:55 AM
i don't see any weak points in you're team, frankly, nothing can give your team problems, it's well built and lolz at using bastiodon, he's uu but he can work so no prob, all in all it's a good team, and it will net you a lot of wins if you predict carefully and i bet you'll win the pbr tour next time :D, gl using this amzing team.

Yola
09-14-2008, 02:54 PM
wow i never knew this team would be that great! :oops: