PDA

View Full Version : Reason for the lag:

Statigar
09-23-2008, 08:10 PM
Tue, Sep 23 2008 7:16pm
Hello there. Even before the new forum, the site always had a "lag" problem every now and then, and it wouldnt load, or took ages to.

On the new forums ive installed, everything is great, but the lag still occurs, and its more noticable for members too.

Im currently using about 50GB bandwidth a month, and only have user 750MB disk space, no where near the monthly maximum.

What is wrong with the server? Can it be fixed?

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Tue, Sep 23 2008 10:36pm - Max Jenkins
Hello James,

We are sorry for the delayed reply and yes unfortunately we really are experiencing some problems with the server where your account is hosted on. Our system administrators are giving their best in order to get the issue fixed as soon as possible and hopefully they'll find a permanent solution for this problem. Thank you for the understanding and please accept our apologies for the downtime your sites are suffering.

Best Regards,
Max

AWARDSPACE Dedicated Support Team
support@awardspace.com

Basically.. it will get fixed in the future

i am cool
09-25-2008, 02:48 PM
they seem nice....meh, well now i understand, that's why i can'y hang around here now, i'm loosing too many megabytes.

Yola
09-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Meh i never noticed lag here at all! but i guess only some members experience it

Carlo1003
09-25-2008, 09:51 PM
nah, its okay now.
but there is a minor lag at times, but very minor. just have to refresh it :wink: