PDA

View Full Version : Garchomp for OU

Statigar
09-27-2008, 11:51 AM
why do we have to follow smogons silly rules? Lets keep garchomp OU.. and make us more unique.

ekspo
09-27-2008, 12:26 PM
Garchomps way too broken <.<

Elixir
09-27-2008, 12:58 PM
keep garchomp OU but ban yache chomp.

Snypar
09-27-2008, 03:47 PM

You can't ban a item, It just won't work, It's like saying you can't use Life Orb Ape or some ****, The whole Poke goes or it stays, It's far to broken and it has no true counters.

ikke
09-27-2008, 04:03 PM
you cant'ban a certain set

Yola
09-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Yeah Garchomp for OU, Salamance can't compare to Chomp

Snypar
09-27-2008, 06:35 PM
Yeah Garchomp for OU, Salamance can't compare to Chomp

Do you seriously have any idea what you're saying, That is coming from someone who thinks Aero is more broken then Chomp. >_>

Yola
09-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Well the only Difference is that Salamance is more stronger but not as bulky and i would trade 5 extra Base attack away for Bulkyness

Aero is still more broken! It can learn Elemental Fangs and its move pool is very wide! i mean Earthquake and Stone edge combine with Elemental Fangs is a dangerous combo! Even Chomp couldn't kill it without Scarf. And even with Yache berry Aero would own it in the next turn and i think CB Ice fang may kill it with Yache berry but that is just a guess

And why did you lose alot of posts?

Dragard
09-27-2008, 08:52 PM
Well the only Difference is that Salamance is more stronger but not as bulky and i would trade 5 extra Base attack away for Bulkyness

Aero is still more broken! It can learn Elemental Fangs and its move pool is very wide! i mean Earthquake and Stone edge combine with Elemental Fangs is a dangerous combo! Even Chomp couldn't kill it without Scarf. And even with Yache berry Aero would own it in the next turn and i think CB Ice fang may kill it with Yache berry but that is just a guess

>_> you have no idea what your talking about...

ikke
09-27-2008, 09:04 PM

This made me lol.

Woj
09-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Guys lets not be **** and accept that Chomp is Uber

It is not even dicussion anymore, it has no counters and is therefore uber. I thought the only ppl still ******** themselves over chomp going uber were ytube nubs

Plot
09-28-2008, 04:54 AM
I think that sand viel is too good for chomp Cause my ice shard keep on missing CHOMPS So it almost has no counters So it is And should be UBERZ

DaPlayaFlow
09-28-2008, 06:56 AM

finally someone that makes sense around here lololol :roll:

FYS-guard
09-29-2008, 12:37 PM
leave chomp OU. the good battlers are able to take him down easily. it will also give noobs a chance against some of us in a battle. im not gonna use chomps though, i dont need them to win

ekspo
09-29-2008, 12:45 PM
Chomp is too broken.. you need to bring specific counters just for garchomp in your team, then a team consists now of:

#1 garchomp
#2 garchomp counter number 1
#3 garchomp counter 2
#4 probs blissey
#5 probs skarm
#6 T-tar (he fits in with the scene),

Thats half a team which will be seen in alot of teams in competitive battling. eeek, imo that then loses all creativity and originality in teams, that in my mind is an uber.

Oh well I guess im wrong, Arceus know's all because his post counts SOO GOOD! so he has to be right?

FYS-guard
09-29-2008, 12:48 PM
YEAH! im good coz my post count is so high :roll: shut the **** up **** head!! and just so you know, you bought this on yourself so dont bother making it worse for yourself, OK? im sure we can all shut up about my posts and not be stupid like you were just then.

Statigar
09-30-2008, 01:32 AM
YEAH! im good coz my post count is so high :roll: shut the **** up **** head!! and just so you know, you bought this on yourself so dont bother making it worse for yourself, OK? im sure we can all shut up about my posts and not be stupid like you were just then.

Language :shock:

ekspo
09-30-2008, 01:51 AM

More like TEmper*

Rock Head
09-30-2008, 01:54 AM
Okay some people think it should be OU and some think it should still be in uber. You both have your opinions but like it is gonna matter as the votes were not counted on opinions they were counted on by facts

ekspo
09-30-2008, 01:56 AM
Well said Rock Head, your statement proved that Arceus is wrong.

Rock Head
09-30-2008, 02:01 AM
I didn't mean for it to turn like that i am asking you to both stop flaming the thread and say one answer without a billion other reasons. Expo thinks Chomp should be uber and Arceus thinks Chomp should be OU but the fact is now that will never will count as an opinion as chomp is now uber. There is a small chance of bringing him back but to go through all this and force other people to agree with you, no offense but no one is gonna help you then if you keep this up and if you want to **** someone about this, Spam Smogon

I personally think Chomp should be OU because Salamance is now exactly as Chomp. i mean i can DD one time and i rampaged through an entire team with nothing but D claw, Earthquake and fire fang and a yache berry

cat
09-30-2008, 02:23 AM
why has this topic not been locked yet? its useless and full of stupid arguments.

Rock Head
09-30-2008, 02:26 AM
Well if it wasen't people would go spaming thread after thread about this

FYS-guard
09-30-2008, 06:39 AM

More like TEmper*

Look! you think its uber, i consider it OU. lets just leave it at that. there is no need to try and **** me off by bringing up my post count like you always do. yes, im wrong ok, happy? but in battle, go ahead and use a chomp on me, i dont give a ****.

ikke
09-30-2008, 01:04 PM
CHOMP UBER D=. HOW AM I SUPOSED TO WIN WITHOUT CHOMP!!!!!!! *is lost*

FYS-guard
09-30-2008, 01:05 PM
CHOMP UBER D=. HOW AM I SUPOSED TO WIN WITHOUT CHOMP!!!!!!! *is lost*

battle me. ill let you use him

Statigar
09-30-2008, 03:46 PM
guys respect eachothers opinions.

Chomp may be broken, but i never had ny trouble with him

Kuja20
09-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Just for everyone to know GARCHOMP IS UBER!!! If you cant make a team without Garchomp dont play Standard Battling, go play Ubers.

This thread has attracted useless arguements, and disrespecting other people's opinions, some people think it should be Uber, some think it should be OU, but fact of the matter is, it has been placed in Ubers.

If i see any more Garchomp threads and they cause useless spam/arguements, then i will not only lock the thread i will send warnings to the people involved in the arguments. And i believe in the "3 strikes your out" policy, so yeah please keep it civil.

*locks*