PDA

View Full Version : Y0 Ingos in the house

Dragonrage-IDK-
09-28-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi im Dragonrage also known as Ingo on Friendcodes.com. I am a leader of a clan called IDK. i came to this site for some good battle and nice trades. I heard there are some pwners here. Well thats about it cya around.

Elixir
09-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Hi im Dragonrage also known as Ingo on Friendcodes.com. I am a leader of a clan called IDK. i came to this site for some good battle and nice trades. I heard there are some pwners here. Well thats about it cya around.

Welcome to the forums dude!

Yeh, there are alot of good battlers here such as:

Stone cold 22
Eternal
Rmega
HECTOR
Xorxion
Coldasice
Aqua
Duh
Zickyjacks
Lyf
Battlulz
TSP
Kuja
Lakers
Blaze

Other reasonably good battlers imo:

Snypar
Ikke
I am cool
Statigar
Expo
casador shiny
arceus thrasher
FL
Oreos
Zak

Im not a good battler. They would consider me nooby xD

Anyway, nice to see you on here, hope you get a chance to battle those players :D

Statigar
09-28-2008, 03:08 PM
Welcome to the forums!

Carlo1003
09-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun.

zod
09-29-2008, 01:34 AM
Why am i not on that list :cry: Ive beaten some of those battlers on that list. Anyways welcome to TU. And hope you have fun. :D

Carlo1003
09-29-2008, 11:06 AM
Why am i not on that list :cry: Ive beaten some of those battlers on that list. Anyways welcome to TU. And hope you have fun. :D
Lol. Me too. But meh.
Marco dosen't know better. Lol.

FYS-guard
09-29-2008, 11:26 AM

yes we do have PWNage battlers here. welcome to TU. hope you have fun battling us. :D

BTW marco thanks for the mention 8)
________
ShyMama cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/ShyMama)