PDA

View Full Version : My First RMT

Rock Head
09-28-2008, 09:32 PM
This is my RMT and i am sorry if i copied anyone's idea please i really am its just that my friend tried it out on Shoddy one time and i asked him if i could use it and he said yes.

Bronzong@Light Clay
Relaxed
Levitate
252HP, 152 Atk, 8 Def, 96 SpD
Light Screen
Reflect
Gyro Ball
Explosion

This is a Screener from Smogon and i set it up so my pokemon don't die easily becuz they are fragile and then my SD luke can set up Easier. Explosion gives me a free switch in once i have set up and it ususally kills the opposing pokemon too to then no body knows what will happen next.

Gengar@leftovers
Timid
Levitate
252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Hypnosis
Thunder bolt
Focus blast
Shadow Ball

This is a Standerd Gengar with three immunities so i see what the opponent does and send him out if he is imune to it. Hypnosis incapacitates the foe while i fire away with my other three attacks and if they switched anyways i would get a free hit off them and if i did more then 50% Damage, kill them next turn so the opponent can die either way

Lucario@Life Orb/Leftovers
Adamant
Inner focus
252Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Extremespeed
Crunch

This is my MVP in my team.Not only does it outrun Neutral+252 Spe Ev Heracross it comes with amazing capabilites. It's CC also 0HKOs Skarmory after one SD anything below 140 Def is 0HKO'd as long as it doesn't Reisist Fighting. Crunch is for Ghost/Psychics., Extremespeed is for those frail but powerfull Sweepers such as weavile.

Uxie@Leftovers
Bold
Levitate
240 HP, 28 Def, 216 Spe
Calm Mind
Psychic
Thundebolt
Yawn

This is my Tank Sweeper i was going with Mesprit but i like this better. It calm minds under its amazing Spd and Def and immoblizes the opponent with yawn while it Calm Minds and Fires Away. It is handy for Gyarados, Gengar, and anything else i get a super effective hit on

Heracross@Choice Scarf
Adamant
Guts
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def
Megahorn
Pursuit
Close Combat
Stone Edge

This is my Road Runner as it is faster then many things and the moveset may be a bit shakey with accuracy in places but pays off when it hits. Megahorn for STAB and to 0HKO Psychic and Grass types. Pursuit is to catch anything that switches, Close Comabt hits several things hard. And Stone edge is for thse pesky Flying types

Weavile@Lum Berry
Adamant
Pressure
252Atk, 40 HP, 216 Spe
Swords Dance
Brick Break
Ice Shard
Night Slash

Get rid of its threats, All Steel types(Hera and Luke) and all Choice Scarfers the oppsing may have and this here can become a dangerous Threat as it sweeps in the end by Swords Dancing and letting loose with a fury of attacks that nothing can reisist

imported_Darkrai
09-28-2008, 10:35 PM
Fail/10

welorg
09-28-2008, 10:36 PM
imo i would take off wide lens on gar and put on lo

FYS-guard
09-29-2008, 01:21 AM
[quote="Rock Head"]

Bronzong@Light Clay
Relaxed
Levitate
252HP, 152 Atk, 8 Def, 96 SpD
Light Screen
Reflect
Gyro Ball
Explosion

Your safe to explode if your opponent has no ghosts or steel walls like skarmory. people have done the exploding trick on me before and its failed 90% of the time

Gengar@leftovers
Timid
Levitate
252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Hypnosis
Thunder bolt
Focus blast
Shadow Ball

WTF leftovers? a wide lens would be the sensible option here so hypnosis and focus blast wont be affected as much by luckhax

Lucario@Life Orb/Leftovers
Adamant
Inner focus
252Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Extremespeed
Crunch

Life orb>lefties. the standard set is always best on lucarios

Uxie@Leftovers
Bold
Levitate
240 HP, 28 Def, 216 Spe
Calm Mind
Psychic
Thundebolt
Yawn

The good old yawn and calm mind trick. 28def? youd want more than that coz you can always up your sp def with calm mind.

Heracross@Choice Scarf
Adamant
Guts
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def
Megahorn
Pursuit
Close Combat
Stone Edge

Standard scarfed adamant. it does work wonders if used properly but a steel wall will once again screw this over

Weavile@Lum Berry
Adamant
Pressure
252Atk, 40 HP, 216 Spe
Swords Dance
Brick Break
Ice Shard
Night Slash

as good as the standard set is, its another thing that gets countered by foretress

Its a decent team, but you really need a fire move or two. Skarm, zong and foretress wall a lot of your pokes
________
Bellesweet live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/bellesweet)