PDA

View Full Version : Two Revenge Killers? WTF?

xXxAngelxXx
10-09-2008, 01:29 AM
here's my team.
EDIT~Ditched Zong
Weaville @CB
Jolly
252Attk/Spd 6HP
Pressure
BB
NightSlash
IcePunch/Shard
ShadowClaw
RevengeKiller #1. My problem is shard or punch. Shadowclaw KOs Gengar and maybe Noir. Slash kos everything. BB KOs Blissey.
Tyranitar @BlackGlasses
Bold
SandStream
252Attk/SpDef
DD
Outrage
Crunch
EQ
DDtar. Blackglasses for Crunch boost. They saved my *** sometime yesterday. OR for dragons eq for stab.
Yankega @Sash
Jolly
SpdBoost
252spA/Spd6SpD
Hypnosis
Psychic
AirSlash
BugBuzz
DeoxysE @lifeorb
Adamant
252attk/Spd 6HP
Pressure
ThunderPunch
Pursuit
PsychoBoost
SuperPower
This thng surprises people. You get a LOL when blissey comes in to take Tbolt and gets hit with Superpower.
Celebi @lefties
Bold
252hp/def6spD
Pressure
ShadowBall
Recover
HealBell
LeechSeed
Standard except for shadowball. It's there for Gentar.
Jolteon @lumberry
252spA/Spd 6HP
VoltAbsorb
Jolly
Sub
HP Ice
ShadowBall
TBolt
Sub up. Tbolt for stab, Shadowball for Gentar Azelf and Zam HP ice for dragons evire and zapdos.

Yeah Rate and give advice please.

Iconic
10-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Kind of an unorthodox team to be honest, but I see it working I guess.

Firstly, you should never run Shadow Claw on Weavile. Night Slash does more to Gengar, as it has STAB, and Shadow Claw doesn't help your coverage. Drop it for either Ice Shard or Pursuit. People should really run Pursuit on Weavile more often.

Your spread and item are kinda weird for T-Tar. If it works for you that's good, but Lefties would probably be a better choice for an item since based on your spread, it seems like a Bulky Sweeper.

No problems with Yanmega, Protect is always an option over Psychic. I've seen Psychic on Yanmega's a lot lately, so I guess it has it's reasons.

With Deoxys-E, there's no need to max out it's Speed. Pumping in 80 Speed EVs puts you at 461, enough to outspeed most Scarfed Pokes (up to those with a base speed of 100). The fact that it's Physical is cool though.

Celebi should run Psychic over Shadow Ball, since it gets STAB and, again, it does more to Gengar.

Jolteon should be Timid, but that's likely a typo. Petaya Berry is also probably a better choice than Lum Berry, as you can Sub down to the boost.

Overall a solid team I guess, you just need to fix these little problems.

xXxAngelxXx
10-09-2008, 02:24 AM
Yeah I need to have my deoxysE re-saved. I think that I may run punch and shard on weavile. What do you think?
I don't run protect on Mega because I hate Stalling.
Great advice. Thanks a lot. =]

Iconic
10-09-2008, 02:35 AM
I run Ice Punch/Brick Break/Night Slash/Pursuit on my Weavile. I find that Ice Shard is only useful if you accidentally let a Mence or something get a DD in, but you have Deoxys-S to kill it. Pursuit with a Choice Band does a lot, regardless if the Poke stays in or not.

But the point to run Protect on Mega is to increase it's Speed. It's base 95 Speed is average at best. Using Protect allows the Speed Boost to kick in, which could be very useful at times.

xXxAngelxXx
10-09-2008, 02:42 AM
Hmmmm.... Good Weavile Point.
As for Mega, I use him as my lead, so he is usually facing Zong,Tran,or Champ or Bulky DeoxysE so I really find that he outspeeds common leads. He ***** Ttar over too.

SpooKy
10-12-2008, 04:04 PM
kewl team dude