PDA

View Full Version : Teamuber Pokemon Creation Project

Eternal
10-18-2008, 03:54 AM
As you all know about our Teamuber Server.

It is possible for us to make our own Pokemons and use them in a different tier. So I will try to make this possible and we can hold discussion on creating our own Pokemons with moves we desire. But nothing that can make the Pokemon uber.

mosers15
10-18-2008, 04:02 AM
so a Team Uber CAP

thats awesome
Ive wanted to make a fakemon

Eternal
10-18-2008, 04:05 AM
Yep.

FYS-guard
10-18-2008, 04:07 AM
AWESOME :D . Ive created tons of pokes. So, can we create our own moves as well + base stats? if so, I have tons to list

cat
10-18-2008, 04:10 AM
i actually dont think this is such a great idea. doug and his crew have such a large and committed work force that we would never be able stand a chance against them. beside the community would get bored with it and after a while no one would care.

mosers15
10-18-2008, 04:17 AM
look what happened with CAP....5 pokes or something?

Yeah.....why shouldnt we create some...its fun. With a little work, dedication, and more we could do it

Eternal
10-18-2008, 04:21 AM
Yea mosers is right.

It would be like we're adding the Pokemons with everything else. It will all be based on a different tier. And this will be for fun.

As getting an approval for a Pokemon is decided through a lot of testing.

But CAP only has like 5 Pokemons, like mosers said, that's not a big accomplishment.

FYS-guard
10-18-2008, 04:25 AM
But CAP only has like 5 Pokemons, like mosers said, that's not a big accomplishment.

5? is that all? rofl, were gonna blitz em :twisted:

mosers15
10-18-2008, 04:34 AM
they take a lot of time to balance everything but it takes forever becase of the amount of people. Anyone ever play hacked pokemon roms? Fakemon are common on some and people have created over 200...so numbers and ideas arent short but the actual balancing design concept etc etc etc take longer. This would be more single person based and less group/site based. Smogon CAP votes for everything. On this we could make a cat pokemon...give it an ability called predator which increases attack if the opponent has a defense of less than 150 or something....and if it was a little broken we could adjust it but keep the concept. This way more ideas get produced and yet we keep the balance.

cat
10-18-2008, 02:09 PM
you used a key word mosers, "dedication". do you really think this place has dedication about anything? if we make pokemon too quickly then they are going to be either really broken or utterly unusable. but if we try and take our time people will get bored with it and it will turn into a **** job anyway.

mosers15
10-18-2008, 03:19 PM
I dont know....it took dedication to mkae the forums....it took dedication to advertise.......it took dedication to be active.....

Im sure we could come up with a way to make a pokemon without making it broken. Its not that difficult to make a stable pokemon.....just takes some time. If youve ever seen the CAP forum on smogon, youd see that people love that. They are addicted to voting and using the new pokemon. Whats wrong with that happening here? Team Uber can do anything Smogon can do imo....

xXxAngelxXx
10-18-2008, 08:12 PM
@Cat~ Lol but true.

Dragard
10-18-2008, 08:18 PM
I agree with Mosers. I would love to see an Electric / Dark Type, finally a Dragon / Fire type, and a Ghost / Steel Type.

mosers15
10-18-2008, 08:41 PM
all those id like to see too....but eletric dark is weird

Dragard
10-18-2008, 09:17 PM
Electric Dark would own XD

zod
10-19-2008, 12:17 AM
A better garchomp that is in the ou tier 8)

Anway it would be cool to create a pokemon that actually is accepted by the pokemon community. And all the active members have dedication towards teamuber. And i think all of them could make just 1 pokemon that is balanced and not broken.

FYS-guard
10-19-2008, 01:49 AM
Electric Dark would own XD

I dont see why Luxray was made just plain old electric. It should have been electric/dark.

ghost/fighting Type 8)

mosers15
10-19-2008, 03:07 AM
luxray still sucks anyway

FYS-guard
10-19-2008, 03:23 AM
luxray still sucks anyway

I agree, but still, he should have been half dark. He needs a decent STAB move and crunch would have been alright. Plus, hes black in color and his face looks kind of evil.

Also, i reckon garchomp should have been dark/dragon. He doesnt look ground type to me

mosers15
10-19-2008, 05:32 AM
he looks sandy to me....not really evil

i am cool
10-21-2008, 08:12 PM
we're not nerds ._.

also, so if i'm not mistaken, now we can't play normal ou battles? so tu server will be like dougs? can't we just put a clause that allows caps, and if it's not on then they're unusable, plus a cap ladder.......just a thought.