PDA

View Full Version : My Team Stratergy

Yola
10-19-2008, 09:24 PM
Okay this has won me a few battles against Essentials

Start out with Typhlosion and use Eruption and see what happens Note my Typhlosion has a CS so you should be faster then most leads. If it does enough damage to 2HKO or just KO stick with it untill something troubling comes along the way like a Gyrados.

Send out Bulky Swampert to abosrb hits and Set up SR. Now then try to kill it with Swampert if it dies you will have the upper hand since whatever switches in loses HP just enough to put it into a 2HKO zone where Swampert can own.

There are pokemon with Grass Knot and Energy Ball so if that happens, Switch to Hitmonchan Hitmonchan covers a lot of types with Ice/thunder punch and it can take around 2 Hits before it diesso more then enough to 0HKO any grass types. If he sends out a Dragon type since he has nothing left, Ice punch will cave it in so as long as you didn't get hit by the Grass type.

now it's lat e in the game yur opponent has two pokemon left and you have around 3 left. Send Out Salamance to sweep it in, as D Pulse and D meteor pack alot of punch and Hydro pump and Flame thrower gets rid of potenial Threats. Now it has CSpcs so choose wiseley and switch back to Azelf or Gengar if you still have them left or Typhlosion.

FYS-guard
10-20-2008, 09:23 AM
Okay this has won me a few battles against Essentials

Start out with Typhlosion and use Eruption and see what happens Note my Typhlosion has a CS so you should be faster then most leads. If it does enough damage to 2HKO or just KO stick with it untill something troubling comes along the way like a Gyrados.

Send out Bulky Swampert to abosrb hits and Set up SR. Now then try to kill it with Swampert if it dies you will have the upper hand since whatever switches in loses HP just enough to put it into a 2HKO zone where Swampert can own.

There are pokemon with Grass Knot and Energy Ball so if that happens, Switch to Hitmonchan Hitmonchan covers a lot of types with Ice/thunder punch and it can take around 2 Hits before it diesso more then enough to 0HKO any grass types. If he sends out a Dragon type since he has nothing left, Ice punch will cave it in so as long as you didn't get hit by the Grass type.

now it's lat e in the game yur opponent has two pokemon left and you have around 3 left. Send Out Salamance to sweep it in, as D Pulse and D meteor pack alot of punch and Hydro pump and Flame thrower gets rid of potenial Threats. Now it has CSpcs so choose wiseley and switch back to Azelf or Gengar if you still have them left or Typhlosion.

Wouldnt swampert roar a gyarados in case it tries to set up? I wouldnt try and kill a gyara with a swampert if I were you, lol. coz Gyara could just use taunt on swampert and DD up. then sweep your team. against you it would coz you want to try and kill it after all, lol.

Snypar
10-20-2008, 06:13 PM
Taunt says kthnxai.

Tony32
11-14-2008, 06:25 AM
Something's wrong with your team but i cant put my mind on it.

Aqua13
11-14-2008, 06:59 AM
Something's wrong with your team but i cant put my mind on it.

Please don't bump really old threads. Thank you.

*locks