Gallade (M) @ Focus Sash / Lum berry
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge

It beats 8/10 leads This is a quote from IaC. This thing work wonders for people that arent ready for it.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold nature
- Toxic
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Surf
Toxic Stalling Suicune, Surf For Stab, Ice Beam For Dragons, And Yea. It really a toss up Between Vaporean, Milotic, And Slowbro So Yea im thestin them all out but if u guys have a better one then yea jus give me some advice Ill post the sets after im done with all.

Bronzong @ Light Clay
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Atk / 8 Def / 96 SpD
Relaxed Nature
~ Light Screen
~ Reflect
~ Stealth Rocks
~ Explosion
My Screener. This set is designed specifically to benefit the team by using every switch in to set up an 8 turn screen for the team. Stealth Rocks to support the team even more. Explosion for when your done setting up everything

Zapdos@Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252HP, 220Def, 36Spd
Nature: Bold
- ThunderBolt
- Heat Wave
- HP Ice
- Roost
Man is Zapdos awesome. Held off on trying him for the longest of times cause he was so standard, but finally gave him a try to help rid myself of my Fighting weakness. Really was a smart choice on my part. Scizor, Luke, Heracross, etc. no longer bother me. His coverage is also great, hitting many important foes. My only question about this guy is does his EV Spread fit my team the best? I added him to help with mostly physical threats, hence the EV Spread, but I'm not always sure if it's the absolute best one for me. Suggestions for a new spread are welcome.

Rhyperior (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 132 HP/196 Atk/164 Spd/16 SDef
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
This Pokemon isn't really a late-game sweeper, but rather a good scout and early-game piercer. This set alone is devestating to a team that carries rather weaker Pokemon. If I can set up the Substitute, Swampert decides to come in, I'll simply Swords Dance and fire it out with STAB Earthquake. The Speed is always going to be an issue, but its not as big as I've thought it would be.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
Evs: 252 HP / 60 Atk / 168 SpA / 28 Spe
Brave Nature
~ Substitute
~ Focus Punch
~ Dark Pulse
~ Thunderbolt
This Pokemon Is Here Cuz It Summon SS To Help Ryperior

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold nature
- Toxic
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Surf
Or

Milotic@Leftovers
Marvel Scale
Bold (+Def, -Att)
EV's: 124 HP / 252 Def / 132 SpA

-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Recover
-Hypnosis

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
EV Spread: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Sp.Atck
Nature: Bold (+Def, -Atck)
-Wish/Toxic
-Surf
-HP Electric / Ice Beam
-Protect

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
Ev Spread: 212 HP / 252 Def / 44 SpA
Nature: Bold
~ Slack Off
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power Electric / Grass Knot /Psychic
~ Hidden Power Electric / Grass Knot

killadav2005
10-25-2008, 11:11 PM
15 Veiws and no post man

Yola
10-25-2008, 11:13 PM
Good team. Garchomp is considered Uber now, and so that team wouldnt be allowed in a standard OU game..

otherwise, its great. You seem to have good counters for ice, grass and electric.

killadav2005
11-21-2008, 07:08 AM
1 Post man nobody wants to help me

beaconjames
11-21-2008, 11:57 PM
i like your team but not the garchomp cause it is an Uber!

AlphaFireLord
11-22-2008, 02:44 AM
I think this team is pretty decent to be honest, having a nice combination of offense and defense.

I find the Gallade lead to be an interesting idea, but it is easily defeated by Trick leads.

Why is there Substitute on Vaporeon? It would probably be preferable to go with Protect, as Bronzong can absorb most of the status that Vaporeon should stay away from.

The rest of the team is pretty decent, although I find Ice Fang more appealing on Gyarados so you aren't walled by Celebi. Speaking of which, this team has major problems against Suicune.

Rock Head
11-22-2008, 02:57 AM
From me I'd be the wiser and get rid of Gyarados as even with Screens flying around you'll still need to watchout for a hefty toll SR takes on Gyara

My advice is to get a DD Lum or Lefties TTar as those things are only stopped by Bulky pokes like Bulky waters and Scizor himself. And you can Replace Chomp with Zapdos i mean cmon ur team is packed with Physical attackers and one special attacker, once he dies Hippowdon will mess your team up and an opposing Vappy can come happily and HP electric your Gyara

Zapdos and TTar are made for eachother. Zapdos counters Scizor and Bulky waters two vital things to stop TTar's rampage so it's a real nice asset to your team.

i am cool
11-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Zappy might give this team some troubles. Once gallade is dead (since it's your lead then it will probably be dead first) then zappy with hp ice or heck even sub roost zappy mgiht give your some problems. I suggest you switch garchomp (since he's uber now) for maybe a sub sd rhyperior, which atm can **** the current metagame. With ss support rhyperior is almost unstoppable so maybe put ttar somewhere (don't change the gallade lead, it pwnz like over 3/4 of the most common leads). I know non lead ttar is a bit unorthodox but hey it's still effective, you might consider changing porygon-z for a ttar. Now with ss support rhyperior can survive 3 specs earth poweres from heatran! (solid rock, and ss boosting the special defense) and has a chance of surviving a +5 adament ttars earth quake (well 252 hp/252 def rhypy can survive that....if you decide to go offensive with no hp or defense evs then it can survive +2 ttars adament eq).

killadav2005
11-24-2008, 07:02 AM
Yea ok i keep forgetting to take chomp out cuz hes uber so yea ill take Him Out