PDA

View Full Version : Im Cutting Back On The Amount of Time I Spend Here

xXxAngelxXx
10-27-2008, 04:09 AM
Yeah guys. This isn't the end. I just need to do more things with my life. I'm also risking a lot of trouble with Snypar. The forums seem to be going through a lot of confusion and I feel that it might be best if I just stood back for a while. I'll still write My analyses and RMTs. You can also find me on Shoddy as:

TU_Snypar_Is_Phail or stuckenbyu@gmail.com

My post count rivals people who have Been here much longer than me. If Snypar gets over himself I will once again be active.

I bade you all farewell. g

Statigar
10-27-2008, 08:09 AM
What do you mean "rough" times.

just because there is a thread about power and mods on the forum doesnt mean its unstable..

Its just a discussion. If you feel uneasy about someone, dont leave.. ignore them.

Stay here and stop trying to move to "your" forum. Think of what you got here... you really want to throw it away over nothing? :?

Elixir
10-27-2008, 09:16 AM
I'm also risking a lot of trouble with Snypar. The forums seem to be going through a lot of confusion and I feel that it might be best if I just stood back for a while. I'll still write My analyses and RMTs. You can also find me on Shoddy as:

TU_Snypar_Is_Phail or stuckenbyu@gmail.com

My post count rivals people who have Been here much longer than me. If Snypar gets over himself I will once again be active.

I bade you all farewell. g

LOL.

Another snypar hater? Just ignore him and stay active :)

Jari
10-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Lol Snypar.

Carlo1003
10-29-2008, 12:42 PM
Good luck. You don't have to make a topic about this though. :?

Only when you are really leaving, then it will make a lot of sense.

i am cool
10-31-2008, 07:05 PM
fairwell nub, have fun not being here (i hope) move to your forum which contains utterly nothing :wink:, have fun not being here, we will.

Dragard
10-31-2008, 07:20 PM
Angel, your an idiot. Just ignore Snypar.. Wait, who the hells gets frustrated with other people on the Internet?

Wigglypower
10-31-2008, 07:27 PM
you know if you hate someone ignore them dont make a big deal out of it. Snyapr hates me but when he trys to make fun of me i just tell him that i love him he gets frustrated and doesnt reply because he doesnt know what to say try that. :)

Elixir
10-31-2008, 08:34 PM
you know if you hate someone ignore them dont make a big deal out of it. Snyapr hates me but when he trys to make fun of me i just tell him that i love him he gets frustrated and doesnt reply because he doesnt know what to say try that. :)

Lol