Crobat@Focus Sash
Timid Nature
Evs: 252 Speed/160 Hp/98 Attack
Inner Focus Ability
~Hypnosis
~Taunt
~Ariel Ace
~U-Turn
My version of a Crobat lead off. I run only attack because than U-turn can actually put some decent damage in on switching and Ariel Ace is there fr coverage. Hypnosis anything that does not out speed me and Taunt those Sleep talkers that think they can get away with it.

Machamp@Leftovers
Adamant Nature
Evs: 252 Attack/252 Hp/6 Hp
No Guard Ability
~Rest
~Sleep Talk
~Dynamic Punch
~Stone Edge
My status absorber of the team and main Bliss counter. I used to run Ice Punch over Stone Edge but now that Chomp is uber I really don't have to worry about that. Basic coverage and works great.

Celebi@Leftovers
Bold Nature
Evs: 252 Hp/220 Defense/ 36 Speed
Natural Cure Ability
~Leach Seed
~Recover
~Frass Knot
~Hidden Power [Fire]
I love this thing. It can be a back up status absorber and handles hit's really well. 36 Speed Ev's allow it to outrun standatard walls and Leach Seed them.

Magnezone@Leftovers
Modest Nature
Evs: 252 Special Attack/ 172 Hp/ 84 Speed
Magnet Pull Ability
~Thunder Bolt
~Hidden Power [Ice]
~Substitute
~Magnet Rise
Gets rid of a huge problam to this team Bronzong. Also gets rid of all the steel types that Crobat atracts in. One U-turn scout can lead to a knock off with this baby.

Suicune@Leftovers
Timid Nature
Evs: 252 Hp/ 216 Speed/ 40 Special Attack
Pressure Ability
~Substitute
~Calm Mind
~Hidden Power [Electric]/ Ice beam
~Surf
Wierd *** cune I use here. Outspeeds some of the standard sweepers like CB hera and can knock them off. This thing is so unexpected and sweeps like a beast.

Snorlax@Leftovers
Careful Nature
Evs: 168 Hp/ 120 Defense/ 220 Special Defense
Thick Fat Ability
~Curse
~Earth Quake
~Crunch
~Body Slam
My Special Wall and Heatran counter other than Cune. Not much to say but it's such a beast.

Constructive criticism is needed RMT PLEAESE!

nitnit
10-28-2008, 09:09 AM
Nothing here really sets up very well except that suicune, and I'm pretty skeptical about that too.

Duskie
10-28-2008, 09:09 AM
I would add lefties on Crobat over sash.With the 160 hp ev's you invested it should take hits fairly well.

You also seem to have a problem with Heracross.Nothing you have can repeatedly switch into it safely,and the one that can fears a predicted stonedge on the switch in.(Crobat)