PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new medals

Statigar
11-02-2008, 01:41 PM
If you think there should be more medals in the system, post the ideas here. I will then decided whether they should be made, and then you can request them.

i am cool
11-02-2008, 01:45 PM
owner on xat and mod on xat medal, also i would like a good battler medal?

Kuja20
11-02-2008, 01:47 PM
If you think there should be more medals in the system, post the ideas here. I will then decided whether they should be made, and then you can request them.
Best Global Mod Medal :P nah im jk, Umm you could have good grammar medal,

i am cool
11-02-2008, 01:51 PM
Best Global Mod Medal :P nah im jk, Umm you could have good grammar medal,

how will that have any use? it will just create a quareel, a medal that is opinion based will cause quarells (like this one) while something that is a fact (like eternal being an admin) won't obviously do anything.

my ideas > yours 8)

Kuja20
11-02-2008, 01:54 PM
Best Global Mod Medal :P nah im jk

Aqua13
11-02-2008, 06:15 PM
There should never be a "good battler" medal.

Eternal
11-02-2008, 06:49 PM

That's why there isn't.

And anyone can be owner or mod on thr xat chatbox. Full of chaos.

FYS-guard
11-02-2008, 08:33 PM
THere should be a pokesav medal. People on here are needing savvers but theres very few here. those who run a successful pokesav thread should get a medal for their services to others

StringCheese
11-02-2008, 11:56 PM
TU Top Battler - has reached the top position on TU shoddy at least once (then specify ladder)

Eternal
11-03-2008, 01:10 AM
TU Top Battler - has reached the top position on TU shoddy at least once (then specify ladder)

No.

i am cool
11-03-2008, 08:30 PM

That's why there isn't.

And anyone can be owner or mod on thr xat chatbox. Full of chaos.

who's owner on there? every person who has been here from the start, or very well known members who are good battlers or very loved ppl (fantine = loved, tsp, zmt = well known, farmer,willis,cold = start, and lyf is in between all, and by mod i mean perma mod, all those randoms that are mods because they're friends with zicky/stone, don't have a forum account, meaning they can't get a medal since they don't have one).