PDA

View Full Version : The Lastest Flow Creation

DaPlayaFlow
11-06-2008, 07:26 AM
[center:34ej2l74]----------------------------------------------Overview----------------------------------------------
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa437.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa248.pnghttp://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3174/shayminskycx4.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa212.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa472.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa488.png--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center:34ej2l74]

Ok at first glance you'll see this team and think how gay and standard.. but it isn't like all those other boring repetitive platinum teams going around. The idea is to clear way and kill as much as possible so that Cress can come in and sweep at the end. This means that i have to eliminate all those things that could cause Cress harm or resist her only attack psychic.

[center:34ej2l74]----------------------------------------------The Team----------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center:34ej2l74]

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/images/dp_artwork/437.png

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Trait: Heatproof
252 HP/ 124 Atk/ 128 SpD
Sassy (+SpD, -Spe)
- Stealth Rock
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Gyro Ball

[i]I've been told numerous times that Bronzong is the best lead in the game and having finally used it i can see why. Set up rocks and try to set up reflect and/or light screen. Once this is done i usually send in ttar to sweep as much out of the way as possible. But this all depends on the opponents move and i have enough coverage to handle any poke easily enough with screens up.

http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/tyranitar.png

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Trait: Sandstream
252 Atk/ 252 Spe / 6 HP
Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake

I find that nothing is able to cause as much early destruction as this guy. Switch him in with screens up, dragon dance accordingly and go for it. His new role is to lure in scizor while getting a a sub and OHKOing back with fire punch, it's worked on numerous occcasions and i no longer have a need for Zapdos. He is also my main Heatran counter since he resists fire blast and then is able to dance up.

http://arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/shaymin_sky.png

Skymin @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
252 Spe/ 252SpA / 6 HP
Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Leech Seed/ Earth Power

He recently replaced dugtrio since i found that Swampert could cause me a lot of pain, especially cursing varieties. He also provides some inital speed to my team and can also sweep a huge amount of pokemon, defeating heracross who would otherwise hurt cress.

http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/scizor.png

Scizor @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
232 HP/ 252 Atk / 24 Spe
Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
- Bullet Punch
- U-Turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit

He is probably the most important in helping clear the way for Cress. He eliminates the biggest threats namely Tyrantar and Gengar. Both of these pokemon get anally raped by him and they are 2 of the most capable pokemon to take out cress. Also counters Celebi who resists Cress' only move.

http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/gliscor.png

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Veil
234 Atk/ 220 Spe / 56 Def
Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
- Roost
- Fire Fang
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

I no longer had need for Zapdos and i found that i was having some trouble taking care of SD Lucario and Heracross. This guy covers both of those weaknesses and also give me an efficient way of dealing with threats like Salamence and the like. The massive speed takes many pokemon by surprise and i've had him sweep through a lot of other pokemon.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1104/488ht9.png

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpA
Bold (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Psychic

Bulky as hell, and the heart and sole of the team. Once all threats are eliminated she comes in and has no trouble whatsoever setting up thanks to the enourmous defences its packing. Sleep Talk and Rest let it work like Crocune and so attempts to cripple her status are all in vain. I also find her to be my best method of countering Machamp, Infernape and other fighting pokemon. And revealing it early in the game makes the opponent think it doesn't pack calm mind. I've swept many a team with this pokemon and combined with all the others it works wonders.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Major threats to Cress: Heatran - Countered by the combination of Tyranitar and Skymin since like 99% of trans are scarfed. Initially switch in Tar on it and if it happens to use Earth power switch in Skymin.

Scizor - Zapdos :D

Tyranitar - Scizor :D

Heracross - Never really used but with prediction easily stopped by Zappy

Weavile - Bronzong or Scizor :D

nitro
11-06-2008, 08:51 AM
geez i can't find anything to criticise in this team, everything is very synchronized and well put together, congrat on a very nice team.

Rioteer
11-06-2008, 08:57 AM
Hi there, nice team! I do have a few questions about it tho...
Why don't u use light clay on zong? It seems zong is only there to put up SR and 1 or 2 screens, so might as well make those screens as durable as possible while sacrificing zongs durability a bit.
Have u thought about brick break scizor? U might be able to switch to zapdos, but your screens will be gone, rendering zong a lil useless barring SR (if ur opponent switches in a spinner next zong will be completely useless except for a little SR dmg). I'm not saying scizor will destroy you with BB, but your just asking for it with those 2 first pokes. Screenzong is pretty much the sole reason why i use BB scizor. But I guess Superpower is more popular nowadays.
One more thing, what will you do against a team thats 90% the same as yours? Cuz your very likely to encounter such a team. Barring Cress, your entire team is used a LOT.
Props to cress tho, nobody will see that one coming. I'd say if you do manage to actually take out all cress counters you will win every time. Watch out for late game trick/taunt users to screw up cress tho.

!RioT!

FYS-guard
11-06-2008, 09:02 AM
Wow, this is one of the best teams I've ever seen on any forum I've been on. Great job 8) how long did it take to put together?

Hi there, nice team! I do have a few questions about it tho...
Why don't u use light clay on zong? It seems zong is only there to put up SR and 1 or 2 screens, so might as well make those screens as durable as possible while sacrificing zongs durability a bit.

Have u thought about brick break scizor? U might be able to switch to zapdos, but your screens will be gone, rendering zong a lil useless barring SR (if ur opponent switches in a spinner next zong will be completely useless except for a little SR dmg). I'm not saying scizor will destroy you with BB, but your just asking for it with those 2 first pokes. Screenzong is pretty much the sole reason why i use BB scizor. But I guess Superpower is more popular nowadays.

One more thing, what will you do against a team thats 90% the same as yours? Cuz your very likely to encounter such a team. Barring Cress, your entire team is used a LOT.

Props to cress tho, nobody will see that one coming. I'd say if you do manage to actually take out all cress counters you will win every time. Watch out for late game trick/taunt users to screw up cress tho.

Made Rioteers writing easier to read

DaPlayaFlow
11-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the rates guys.. light clay does seem like a good option so thanks for the suggestion. Keep the rates coming :D

FYS-guard
11-06-2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the rates guys.. light clay does seem like a good option so thanks for the suggestion. Keep the rates coming :D

Light clay is a better option, I agree.

Something i forgot to mention before. With skymin, go earth power>leech seed for the extra fire coverage. That way you can kill the fires behind your subs and with all the fire users down, scizor is weakness free for the rest of the match. and behind both screens, go from weakness free to INDESTRUCTIBLE!!

Blackout
11-06-2008, 11:13 PM
Yes, what arceus said is true, you should go with light clay, and Earth Power for that extra coverage. Also, why Cresselia? lol CM Jirachi could do a better job imo, but the team is nice and very creative.

beaconjames
11-07-2008, 12:50 AM
nice team!

Jari
11-07-2008, 01:44 AM
Yes, what arceus said is true, you should go with light clay, and Earth Power for that extra coverage. Also, why Cresselia? lol CM Jirachi could do a better job imo, but the team is nice and very creative.
Jirachi has a fire and ground weakness. That's 2 weaknesses you don't want, especially on this team. Cresselia's quite a bit bulkier aswell.

It looks like a great team that has a high 6-0 potential against cookie cutters. Just watch out for the less mainstream teams.

Latiosmaster
11-07-2008, 01:56 AM
<.< I am so temted to steal this team<.<
Could you help maker a good team for me sometime?

DaPlayaFlow
11-07-2008, 02:40 AM
My teams been edited and i just 6-0'd raquan95 with it :D

I'll put changes up in a minute

FYS-guard
11-07-2008, 02:45 AM
My teams been edited and i just 6-0'd raquan95 with it :D

I'll put changes up in a minute

Was that your first match? If so, then that is one kick arse team 8) There is nothing to criticise in it.

Just one question. If skymin eventually gets moved up to uber, what do you reckon you'll put in its place?

DaPlayaFlow
11-07-2008, 03:03 AM
If skymin gets banned i will replace him with Celebi. And changes will go up after this match i'm in, edited team is 10-0

Twig
11-07-2008, 03:13 AM
That was one hell of a match against it. The impressive thing about it is, I ****** up his whole strategy, and he still prevailed. I didn't let his Cress set up, tricked the band out of his Scizor, and gave a scarf to his Zong. It was very close, a devastating team.

DaPlayaFlow
11-07-2008, 03:36 AM
Edits are in

FYS-guard
11-07-2008, 03:48 AM
Edits are in

You just made one great team even better 8)

what I like mostly about this team is the fact that you aernt weak to set ups like toxic spikes and SR.

another good thing, you resist two common move types used in the OU metagame. fighting and ground.

DaPlayaFlow
11-07-2008, 09:31 AM
Lack of water and ice moves are starting to hurt. I think cress may need to be replaced with cube who could perform the exact same role. Or perhaps skymin with starmie.. what do you guys think?

FYS-guard
11-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Maybe try some test runs? Keep skymin for now because you said before you needed some grass move coverage for swamperts.

Give suicune a test run, he is able to perform the role of cress quite well. Just dont go running both starmie and suicune because you will have a weakness to grass and electric then.

Resttalk milotic works well too.

DaPlayaFlow
11-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
252 Spe/ 252 SpA/ 6 HP
- Surf
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
- Recover

I'm using him over Skymin and boy is he good. Makes the team much better.

FYS-guard
11-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
252 Spe/ 252 SpA/ 6 HP
- Surf
- Grass Knot
- Ice Beam
- Recover

I'm using him over Skymin and boy is he good. Makes the team much better.

Yeah, he's much because he gives you all the moves you needed. grass, water and ice. Not only that, he still counters trans the same way skymin was meant to.

good job 8)

Blackace
11-08-2008, 11:50 AM
Hey GREAT team, i am not sure if this has been mentioned but i can see a Mix Mence ripping down your team

u lack a ioce move and if u switch bronzong in to take the dragon move it will then eat a flamethrower, even if u do set up lighjt screen i can see bronzong taken heaps of damage.

Cress can't really wall a Outrage mence either...

sooo maybe hp ice on shaymin

Gars129
11-10-2008, 02:12 AM
I think on cress you should probably switch psychic with ice beam, its unstabbed, but if your opponent throws a dark type, you are screwed and youll be forced to switch and lose your calm minds, there is no pokemo n inmune to ice beam. Thats just me, use what you think is better.

Blackace
11-10-2008, 04:55 AM
Your probably thinking of tyranitar??

well scizor takes care of that pokemon and gliscor

but true tyraitar could get rid of all those cm

2-secondly i find this team lacks a gyarados counter

serious issue

nothing here has a electric attack

gliscor faints to ice fang

kinda a problem

Carlo1003
11-11-2008, 09:54 AM
Nice Team. Nice Gliscor, first time seeing one like that, might steal it. Lmao.

Tony32
11-12-2008, 05:48 AM
Great creative team I canot and repeat canot find anything wrong with this team.