PDA

View Full Version : Most hated things about the game?

Statigar
01-04-2009, 05:20 PM
What things in the game do you hate the most?

For me
1. Scizors
2. Hax

1. I built a counter for scizors, but on shoddy sometimes its hard to tell whats going on.. and hadnt noticed a ******* Swords Dance... That stupid bullet punch could then sweep my team again. -___-

2. Getting flinched 3 times in a row, getting paralysed 5 times in a row, missing 10 times in a row... **** HAX.

My solution... i "delete" hax from the TU shoddy battle server -that way.. no one can get paralysed for more than 1 turn, sleep for more than 2 turns, and flinch for more than 1. ... but i cant be asked right now.

Ive had it with that ******* game lol..

What's your opinion?

Dragard
01-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Hax, and Standardness.. Wait, you deleted teh hax!?! I was gonna suggest that >_<

i am cool
01-04-2009, 07:16 PM
No he didn't yet, but deleting hax isn't a solution.

Because if you're in a huge tournament and you get hax and you win, then you get happy, the other player might not be happy but you'll still be happy...

All of us hax and get haxed by others, you see, if someone had luck (i'm talking that he always no mater what gets hax in every single game he plays) + skill + prediction = he'll be unbeatable.

Vets have skill + prediction but get haxed like 60% of their games, no hax occurs on both sides in like 30% of games, and like 10% of games they hax other ppl..

So deleting hax makes vets near undefeatable...

But yh i agree hax is annoying and all my teams have problems with gyara / kingdra / salamence and any of those dragon dancers...

soul best1
01-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Yeah DD kingdra because my ******* Zapdos brings it to 20% health so it hits my zappy twice once for the switch and another for the attack so my zappy is at 20% and he has ******* SR and a dead kingdra...my sweeper is nao dead cuz of a gay kindgra

zod
01-04-2009, 10:26 PM
Since i have magnezone on my team scizor isnt that much of a problem. DD kingdra can screw up my team though. Ive seen alot of choice scarf rachi. ******* annoying. But the thing that most screws me is having only 1 true heatran counter. 3 pokes on my regular team are steels so yea.. after vap dies im pretty much screwed.

I have some problems with hax but haxing the **** out of IAC makes up for it ^_^

DJ-Tony
01-06-2009, 11:24 PM
I just hate the fact that they made some pokes with a good move pool but no good stat's to make it work.

Darklatias
01-06-2009, 11:27 PM
hacking the game to win is stupid, idk why people do it but they should just clear the game without hax and then use hax for impossible Pokemon movesets, like I asked someone to hack me a Luster Purge-using Latias xD

i am cool
01-07-2009, 02:01 AM
Hacking = / = haxing.

Haxing is when someoen has luck on you, like critting you 2 times and stuff, if someone has more of a chance to not occur than it has a chance of occuring then it's hax.

Hacking is when you hack the game making up pokemon that don't exist or evs that shouldn't exist and stuff, there is legit hacking tho, which is poeple who are too lazy to breed a 31 in all ivs mewtwo, then they use pokesav and bam, **** that takes a month takes a minute!

Safe_Kid
01-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Thats why they invented Zapdos, to counter Scizors, James.

Laurel
01-08-2009, 10:53 PM
1. Friends makes fun of you if you play it
2. Hax (like everyone)
________
SweetDolly69 cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/SweetDolly69)

i am cool
01-09-2009, 04:18 AM
Lol i made a topic in summer about if your friends know that you play pokemon xD...

Well, i never told anyone, because they won't understand that this game takes a lot of thinking to play and it's not as easy as it seems.

They just remember that they were kids playing pokemon, and that there's no point in pokemon since it just becomes boring...

Competive pokemon = adults / teen agers game, in-game pokemon = childrens game.

Huge difference lol, but i don't want to get into an arguement with my friends just because of this...

ronnie
01-21-2009, 04:53 AM
Hax and bidoofs(their to awesome).