PDA

View Full Version : Latias Love Story

Darklatias
01-10-2009, 04:40 PM
You saw the title, you know what to do! it's just a normal story which I really wanted to make here, so here it is! if you don't know what to do, it's this: I start the story with this post and you continue the story, got it? let's begin shall we?

After finishing school, a kid named Saital did his daily walk home and when he was half way home he saw that 2 men were having a conversation, one of the men said "is she ready to be taken?" the other man replied "yes, I believe she is weak enough to be taken!" Saital thought to himself "she? who is that girl they're referring at?" he then heard a sweet, heartwarming voice on his mind "Help me... I'm in the back of the truck... Open the door to let me go please!" Saital did so and saw a girl coming out of the truck with a beautiful red long hair, he asked "Are you ok?" The girl nodded, he added afterwards "Follow me!" He grabbed her hand and ran towards his home. At his home...

I know it's long but I wanted to put this start! now it's your turn to continue the story, make it decent and interesting plz! and make it filled with action too!

i am cool
01-10-2009, 11:49 PM
They started ******* each other, the red haired girl then had to leave back to her house at night when the moon is fully up, for at that time something bad will happen turn and she will mutate into something else! The boy follows her out of his love for her and...

FYS-guard
01-11-2009, 07:20 AM
She turns into an Ogre. 8 feet tall, she smelt worse than garbage in the back of a dumpster and looked worse than an unwiped arse of a Snorlax. Drool cascaded down her mouth. She was horny as ****. She...

Darklatias
01-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Guys, read the title, it says LATIAS love story! SO THE RED HAIRED GIRL IS A LATIAS!!!

now I gotta start the whole story again! from the end of my chapter!!!

At his home Saital asked "Why did those men capture you?" The girl didn't answer, Saital asked "Can't talk?" He then heard the sweet, heartwarming voice again in his mind "They captured me for the being I am in my other form..." "Other form?" Saital asked confused, the girl stood up and began glowing in a bright white color, in the place where she was standing was a Latias, Saital gasped "So that's why they were after you, you're a Latias!" Latias nodded, Saital added "Don't worry, I'll protect you!" Latias smiled and said "Thank you." Later...

If you know what's good for ya continue the story decently!!

Fede
01-11-2009, 12:54 PM
The guy turned into a latios and they started ******* each other.

THE END

Darklatias
01-11-2009, 01:18 PM
CANCELLED!!! THE STORY ISN'T ENDING HERE!!! I guess I have to start making the whole story BY MYSELF!!! And I'm just going to let people comment or to make GOOD PARTS OF THE STORY THAT I PERMIT!

Later Saital's dad was coming home and Saital said "Hurry come to my room, my dad's coming home!" Saital started running to his room with Latias following him, at his room Saital asked "Tell me, when and where did they capture you?" Latias replied "I was living in a town named Altomare and one night they captured me, they used electric nets to immobilize me, if I had my brother here that wouldn't happen..." Saital saw Latias shedding a tear and said "What happened to your brother?" "He died trying to protect me and the city..." She answered, Saital noticed he asked something that would hurt Latias, he felt sorry for her and petted her "Sorry, I didn't know..." He said, Latias replied "That's ok, and the way you protect me is just the same way my brother protected me! Oh, I never asked your name." "Saital, which is Latias backwards!" He said, Latias gasped "And why do you have that name?" "My parents love Latias so much that they gave me the name Saital, and since I'm their son I also love Latias a lot!" He answered, Latias giggled "I guess I found a family that can take me as a member!" "Wait, you don't have a family?" He asked, Latias frowned "No, I don't have a family, my brother was the only family I had, and now that he died, I have no one..." "Don't worry, I'll be here for you!" He said to cheer her up. That night...

I'm going to keep the proposals for the story open, but I will just permit the ones that are good in my story!

Fede
01-11-2009, 01:27 PM
That night they had hot ***. (Doggy Style)

Battlulz
01-11-2009, 01:29 PM
The end.

Darklatias
01-11-2009, 05:59 PM
no and no, I will only end the story when I say so! I see that I have to continue the story myself... again...

That night Saital snatched some of his dinner and gave it to Latias, she ate it with pleasure, it was time to go to bed and Saital said "You need somewhere to sleep." Latias replied "Don't worry, I already know where I'm going to sleep!" Saital thought it was ok and he went to bed. Before he could fall asleep, he felt a soft fur rubbing in his face, it was Latias laying on his bed, she then thought to Saital "I prefer to sleep with you than to sleep alone, it's like to sleep with my past brother..." Saital replied "It's ok, you can sleep with me!" Latias smiled and thought "Thanks, I never heard anyone saying that to me, anyway, good night" When Saital thought Latias was fast asleep he thought to himself "This could be the best day of my entire life!" But Latias was still awake and heard what he thought and replied to him "This could be the best day of my life too!" Saital became surprised that Latias could hear what he was thinking but fell asleep quickly. The next day...

Dun
01-11-2009, 07:22 PM
Latias ****** Saital and..the end... =)

Saital wake up, and meanwhile he was opening his eyes, his mom entered to his room.

- You lazy Saital, its late! Wake up and go to the shower -

Saital woke up inmediatly, because he wasn't sure what their parents would do if they noticed latias...but she wasn't in his room...

-uhh...where...- he said.

- Why you are surprised? - said Saital's mom - Hurry son, go to take a bath and then come and eat something-

"Where is Latias?" think Saital worried

Darklatias
01-11-2009, 09:30 PM
well at least someone has some common sence, which isn't so common...

Saital was too worried about Latias to do anything, he called for her in his room and she answered "Shhh, not so loud! I'm over here" Latias appeared near his bed, which gave Saital a relief, he asked "Where did you go?" Latias replied "I can turn myself invisible whenever I want!" "Oh yeah, my dad once told me about that!" He said, he added "Anyway, I'm going to have breakfast, I'll bring some for you when I come." "Ok!" She answered. After breakfast Saital's dad asked "Hey Saital, tell me, why do I feel there's a Latias near us?" Saital froze his thoughts, he forgot his dad could feel when Latiases are near him, it was not long before he discovered Saital's secret, but Saital still answered "I don't know, maybe it's because they're migrating..." "No, it's not their time to pass through here and if it was, I could see them even if they were invisible." His dad said, Saital began to be scared and said "Well I don't know, I'm going to my room, see ya!" He ran to his room and Latias saw him with a pale face. She asked "What's wrong?" "I forgot, my dad can feel when a Latias is near him, we're in trouble!" He answered scared, Latias gasped and began to be scared too, she asked "How am I going to be safe here now?" Saital replied "Well, my dad loves Latias very much and I bet he wouldn't let any Latias be hurt, so I think there's no problem." Latias breathed in relief and said "I hope so!" Later that day...

i am cool
01-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Siatal's father came and sensed a latias, his son tried to lie but siatal's father could sense the latias...She then returned to her normal state instead of being invisible after siatal's father started screaming when he found out his son was lying about a latias not being here. Latias started crying and begged siatal's father to let her stay because she was afraid of the scary hunters...Despite siatal's father being angry, he loved latias too much and let her stay, that was a huge surprise to latias so she through out a huge psychic beam to thank siatal's dad...But the psychic beam was too powerful for a normal human to take.......

Darklatias
01-14-2009, 11:29 PM
... but since Saital's dad wasn't a normal human, he had psychic powers, he could take the beam without taking much damage, Saital saw his dad being hit and screamed, but as soon the smoke disappeared he breathed in relief to see that his dad wasn't hurt badly, but Latias felt like she wanted to run away but Saital's dad then said "Don't worry, my psychic powers protected me!" Latias felt a big relief to see that Saital's dad was ok and he wasn't mad at her, Saital said "Dad, can you help me hide Latias from other people?" His dad answered "Sure, but your mom's gonna know about it!" Saital didn't object because his mom loved Latias as much as his dad so it wasn't such of a problem. At dinner...

nice chapter iac, but the psychic beam was too much, thank goodness I could solve the problem

Acer
01-17-2009, 02:33 AM
Saital had to eat, while keeping latias hidden upstairs.

latias was waiting upstairs, thinking about the day. It was the best day ever, she thought.

but a dark thought came to her mind..

I cant believe my brother really did this to me. Leave me in the dust, and tried capturing me. I hope he just doesn't find out about my location

???: Too late, sis.

-Latias turned her head towards the window and gasped-

Latias: You're done harming me! How could you do this to me, brother!

Latios: Haven't you figured it out yet? I'm saving you. Those people are not capturing you, they care for you a lot, but sometimes pain is involved.

Latias: You're lying! You know they're draining my power so you can have unlimited power. How could you be so selfish?!

Latios: You still don't get it, ignorant little twit. I'm not even Latios.

Latias: what...?

Latios: This isn't even real, you're still in a dream, trapped, being tortured with electric shots. Be prepared for worst nightmare.

-Everything fades, and Latias's eyes opens-

-She looks around, still upstairs in Saital's house.-

Who was that...? Was that real?

i am cool
01-17-2009, 06:00 AM
She goes to inform siatal about this...But he doesn't believe her.

He tries to comfort her and tell her that she's not being captured by them, but he doesn't know what his parents are plotting!

His parents always loved latias...But they didn't love her for no reason, they wanted her power. Siatal's dad is actually a latios, but he was just converting himself to human form all the time. He wanted latias's power because of his selfishity, so he kept her captive and started draining her power as she was asleep.

Siatal's dad was ready to conquer the earth, he had ultime power, nothing could stop him now...

Darklatias
01-18-2009, 03:04 PM
ok time to bring a spoiler, here's the identity of Saital's dad is... Luis! xD I'm Saital's dad in the story >_> how could I try to get Latias's power if I love her so much, and yes, in the story I can turn into a Latios >_> iac, I'm declining the part of the story when you started saying that Saital's parents were plotting something bad, sry! ok back to the story...

After Saital had finally comforted Latias, he went to tell his dad (Luis) what Latias told him and Luis said "Hmm, this is weird, I'm going to your room to inspect Latias's fellings, and I'm also going to read her memories, I won't let her suffer like this!" Luis ran to Saital's room and Saital thought "I hope you can comfort her..." When he reached Saital's room, Luis thought to Latias "Are you ok?" Latias shook her head, Luis thought to her again "There there, I won't let anyone hurt you. I'm going to watch your feelings and memories to see if I have some information on what happened to you, don't worry." Latias smiled to Luis and Luis started reading Latias's feelings and memories, what he saw in her feelings were nothing but pain and sadness, he started reading her memories, he saw Latias's brother trying to protect her from the hunters and that costed his life, or did it? While he was watching Latias's memories, Luis watched if Latios had really died, but no, Latias's brother was still alive but really weak, but before he could do anything, the hunter put Latias to sleep and captured both Latias and Latios, the memory ended here, Luis came back to reality and watched Latias crying. He thought to her "What's wrong, did it hurt you?" Latias replied "No, it didn't -sniff- I just... feel sad about what happened to my brother... I can't believe the hunters made my brother bad..." Luis knew she had been traumatized by her capture, he tried to comfort her all night. The next day...

man this chapter is a long one xD and I'm Saital's dad :O xD I have psychic powers xD anyway, I hope you enjoyed it and keep posting other chapters!

TheBITCH
01-19-2009, 05:59 AM
iac, I'm declining the part of the story when you started saying that Saital's parents were plotting something bad, sry!

Quite honestly... I think iac's contribution would've led to a more interesting plot line... btw. :)

Darklatias
01-19-2009, 10:17 PM
maybe, but if I love Latias so much, why would I try to hurt her?

Dun
01-20-2009, 12:23 AM
Uh isn't supposed in a love story there is always something bad?

TheBITCH
01-20-2009, 01:10 AM
maybe, but if I love Latias so much, why would I try to hurt her?

lol ok... but if you loved her so much you would've realized it was some character made up by some 40 year old japanese guy and therefore can't feel pain... lol.

i am cool
01-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Luis decided to get his son to do some field hunting to find latios, they couldn't find him because the forest was filled with hunters that were attepmting to capture latias, but thankfully luis's psychic powers helped him scare the hunters away by doing a huge bang.

Latias was sad that her brother wasn't found in the forest that she thought he was in...She really wanted him by her side to help her to run away from the hunters once and for all since with their powers combined they can make all the hunters turn good and not hunt pokemon anymore...But he was no where to be found, so she cried again...The other day...

FYS-guard
01-23-2009, 04:59 AM
oosman got his arse raped by bear in latias's forest in her pants.

Patty24
06-23-2009, 03:54 AM
Saital had found a tiny bit of blue fur in the forest, and he thought to himself, "Could he have been here then left for some reason?" He kept the fur in an envelope in his pocket, and decided to keep it a secret from Latias out of fear that she would go looking for her brother again and get captured. Then at home, Saital and Luis discussed the matter further. "Maybe we can have Latias turn into the girl again and take her with us too see if she can sense her brother," Saital considered. Luis explained,"No, that would put her into danger. What if we got separated from her? She would be an easy target for the hunters." That just won't do, Saital." Then they thought a little more, "Wait," Luis exclaimed, " I have an idea!" "What is it, Dad?" Saital asked.

Sorry if it doesn't fit the story to well, this is my first time doing this. It's fun, though.

Tastelesshat
08-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Their fridge leaked ammonia and all the humans died. Latias became a famous novelist. THE END
btw why did you choose LATIAS of all things for a love story... It's like a live jet plane