PDA

View Full Version : Anime Based Tournament [Shoddy] (Seeing who'd be interested)

Pokerob
02-27-2009, 02:37 PM
Since it's uber world, I thought of an idea on how to really get the shoddy more popular. Via using it through different means then just competetive battling, but through reliving the anime!

Interested? Read on!

Basically you play using the team of one of the characters from the anime.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/

From here you would pick your trainer you would like to impersinate.

Battles will be 4v4 Singles Level 50 a bit like how the anime is played. It will be done on Shoddy Battle (if you don't have this it wont take you 5 mins to get! =D) and the winner will get an awesome user bar of their choice of character.

Be wary, you choose a person with 2 pokemon then you can only use two. So try to use somebody with many pokemon! And also remember, no evolving pokemon like ash's pikachu! Play them how they're in the anime! You're permitted though to use your own movesets and evs to come up with a nice team. BUT HIDDEN POWER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THIS GAME simply because hidden power is rarely used in the anime and it would kinda ruin the idea, aka, PIKACHU USE HIDDEN POWER and amazingly does fire out of his mouth, lets be realistic eh?

Anyways, if you're interested in this idea reply with your comments and ideas. I am also thinking the pokemon hold no items since they don't in the anime. Well anyways, comment away!

EDIT: Before people ask about slot 5 and 6, we will put kakuna and metapod in. Once all 4 pokemon of yours are dead, you hand the win to the victor. ;)

EDIT2: Btw, Dibs on brandon ^^

haxor
02-27-2009, 03:15 PM
I'd play this. Roar/Whirlwind picking those Metapods could be a problem though <_<

Pokerob
02-27-2009, 04:23 PM
I'd play this. Roar/Whirlwind picking those Metapods could be a problem though <_<

Not really if they're level 1 and you take a free hit on them, your opponent will just harden with it. Of cource if your spiking him dead then obviously metapod dies when switched in. =D

i am cool
02-27-2009, 07:51 PM
I'm taking Ash!

Kuja20
02-28-2009, 12:47 AM
lol Gary 8)

Pokerob
02-28-2009, 07:48 AM
On our side we talked on our brandon, giovanni and the iron masked maruader would be good.

Hell, haven't you all checked max? Hes got deoxys and Jirachi. xD

Pokerob
03-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Sorry for the double post.

Since nobody is answerring and its thriving on my end. Im going to make it a PW tourney rather then an Uber World. Thank you for your comments to the ones who did. ;)

i am cool
03-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Maybe it's because you posted this in one of the most Dead Sub-Forums ever?

Also it's not a Normal Tour, so more people won't want to join.