PDA

View Full Version : Me v.s. Bin Laden's external advisor

mastaofFAGS
03-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Bin Laden called me or some WMDs and I told him it was the wrong number and hung up after that he had some form of Jewish tantrum

DKnight wrote: Masta stfu u ******* ******. Ur a ******* failure at life, and even though u say Shoe is a *** he's actually a lot better than u.

Me: LOLOLOLOL this kid is mad because I hung up on him :roll:

DKnight wrote: I am because ur a dumb ******* hypocrite.
1.) U say i hang up a lot, all u day is hang up after hmm lets see... maybe a minute
2.) U say i leave random spam mssgs/voicemails and what-not when all u did last year was leave me ******* retarted spam voicemails saying I'm Osama Bin Laden. On average it was about one per day.

Me:
oh yeah that was ******* hilarious now stop crying because I hung up on you and have your jewish tantrum somewhere else you were asking me for help with something and I didn't feel like helping you so stfu and reveal osama bin laden's location

RoflBannedCakes?
03-02-2009, 12:46 AM
Bin Laden called me or some WMDs and I told him it was the wrong number and hung up after that he had some form of Jewish tantrum

DKnight wrote: Masta stfu u ******* ******. Ur a ******* failure at life, and even though u say Shoe is a *** he's actually a lot better than u.

Me: LOLOLOLOL this kid is mad because I hung up on him :roll:

DKnight wrote: I am because ur a dumb ******* hypocrite.
1.) U say i hang up a lot, all u day is hang up after hmm lets see... maybe a minute
2.) U say i leave random spam mssgs/voicemails and what-not when all u did last year was leave me ******* retarted spam voicemails saying I'm Osama Bin Laden. On average it was about one per day.

Me:
oh yeah that was ******* hilarious now stop crying because I hung up on you and have your jewish tantrum somewhere else you were asking me for help with something and I didn't feel like helping you so stfu and reveal osama bin laden's location
I understand but the bin laden **** is just ******* retarted.

mast xx pkmn
03-02-2009, 12:53 AM
el o el so random

DK
03-02-2009, 02:15 AM
Masta your a true ******. You actually made a topic out of this. And the Bin Laden **** is ******* gay and retarded. And i wasn't having a so-called "Jewish tantrum", I was calling you out an your retarded ********. Ur only defense is basically calling me Bin Laden and now you make a topic of how I'm apparently Bin Laden's external advisor? Srlsy ur a dumb ****.

mastaofFAGS
03-02-2009, 02:27 AM
Masta your a true ******. You actually made a topic out of this **** lmao.

lol you've been saying ****** for the last few hours insecure much?

DK
03-02-2009, 02:28 AM
Nah dw man it's not insecurity, it's just the plain fact that you are one =D. Btw man, it would be great if you took time out of your "extreme photoshopping" and got some material other than something involving Osama.

mastaofFAGS
03-02-2009, 02:37 AM
Nah dw man it's not insecurity, it's just the plain fact that you are one =D. Btw man, it would be great if you took time out of your "extreme photoshopping" and got some material other than something involving Osama.

lol I'm a *** you're mad at me cause I hung up on you when you called me. Now you're having some tantrum over it and this is great it shows how tolerant you are. You were asking for help with your DVD drive and I didn't want to help you cause everytime I do you always turn the help down so why should I help you this time I don't feel like it and I'm not exactly happy with you atm. You ******* liar you said it wasn't for me hanging up but it all happened right after I hung up if it wasn't for that you could have done this another time and what ever happened to "Teamuber is gay I'm never logging on again".

DK
03-02-2009, 02:53 AM
I've said it before and i'll say it again, me being pissed at you goes beyond u hanging up, that was just a little part of it. And to prove some hypocracy on ur part, u said TeamUber was very gay earlier in the year, I think it was late September-early October when Leb logged on in school. This was while you were still on Phantom Designs or w/e and u can't even deny that.

mastaofFAGS
03-02-2009, 03:06 AM
I've said it before and i'll say it again, me being pissed at you goes beyond u hanging up, that was just a little part of it. And to prove some hypocracy on ur part, u said TeamUber was very gay earlier in the year, I think it was late September-early October when Leb logged on in school. This was while you were still on Phantom Designs or w/e and u can't even deny that.

lol I did but I said that for a reason and that was because I'm not interested in Pokemon and there was only 1 good GFX artist I saw which was malom then I saw chives' work and I joined cause Leb asked me to join to compete in GFX >_> I'm on TU cause of the Arts section but you've said at least 5 times TU was gay and you're never coming back but you came back every time now gtfo and stop trying to look cool on TU saying I'm a failure and acting tough you said you could beat up leb on the chatbox when he was on with you and instead of texting me calling me out in real life. (which leb has done) you went on TU the site you said you were never going back on to start a flame war with me. You're a fake you act like you have the best social life on TU.

Iconic
03-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Take your flaming to PM, okay?