PDA

View Full Version : Rotom-F Analysis. It's going to freeze you over.

EeveeBreeder
03-08-2009, 11:07 PM
http://th04.deviantart.com/fs36/300W/f/2008/258/f/e/Rotom_Frost_Form_by_Zaikudo.jpg

Frosty Rotom gets analyzed!

FrostyScreener @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Relaxed (+Def)
Moveset:
-Blizzard
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt/HP [Ground] (Suggested by AT, thanks.)

EVs: 252 Sp. Attack and Def, 4 HP/Sp. Def

Frosty rotom has fun with blizzard, especially if you drop hail on it first. If hail is dropped on it, blizzard gets the never miss factor and rotom can do some serious suprise damage too garchomp and other dragons and grounds. Shadow ball to hit other rotoms and gengars, or you can opt for tbolt to smack up the flying types in the game, and defeat the abundance of water types. This pokemon can even work on a hail team.

SweepSupportTom @ Leftovers
Ability: Levi
Nature: Modest
Moveset:
-Shadow Ball/Blizzard
-Tbolt/Blizzard
-Twave/Will-O-Wisp/Toxic
-Reflect/Light Screen

EVs: 100 DEF and Sp. Def, 252 Sp. Attack, 58 HP

Rotom has the advantage of learning 2 status moves and both screens, which can really devistate a team if executed correctly. This was made by me, and really anything can be used here. Pokemon will not enjoy the attack lost from WoW or the speed drop from Twave, and they really won't enjoy lost attack and power halved if reflect is up. Rotom can destroy entire teams with this set, unless they should be packing garchomp (on garchomp allowed shoddy servers only, of course.) But on smogon or TU you don't have to worry about him. On Smogon Latias makes an appearance, then you may want to opt towards Blizzard instead of Shadow Ball/Tbolt. You may believe 58 HP is useless, but it's saved me many times on shoddy, with me living by 1 or 2% and then OHKOing with Tbolt.

Sleeptalk @ Leftovers
Ability: Levi
Nature: Bold
Moves:
-Sleep Talk
-Rest
-WoW/Shadow ball
-Tbolt

252 HP and Def, 4 Sp. Attack

Shadow ball is an option on this set if you don't want the status inducing move. If you prefer burning a pokemon to having ghost support, go for WoW. Blizzard isn't an option on this set, as I have found it's PP is too low to be used.

Trick @ Choice Scarf/Band/Specs
Nature: Timid
Moveset:
-Tbolt
-Trick
-Shadow Ball
-Hidden Power [Grass/Fighting/Fire (depending on what you need more.)]

6 HP, 252 Sp. Attack and Speed

Nothing really to say here, Hidden power fire is added though because grass types will totally wall you, even with shadow ball.

FrostyScreener and the set below it are made by me, I hope they're decent. EVs can be changed around. Last 2 sets are smogons sets, with a couple changes here and there.

FYS-guard
03-09-2009, 04:32 AM
Since the frostyscreener can be used in a hail team, it might be a good idea to include HP ground as an option. Heatrans will come in on a lot of pokes in a hail team and rotom is no exception. Seeing as it's a frosty rotom, heatran will have no trouble coming in on a blizzard, let alone what it may think to be a will O wisp. Once it cops a HP ground however, the main threat to any hail team has been dealt with.

It also makes a good scizor counter in hail teams. Something worth noting as Scizor is another common threat to most hail teams without a heatran.

i am cool
03-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Agreeing with AT's suggestions here.

Eh, don't mkae reference of TU Vs. Smogon or any site in general LOL.

This is why I think all Rotom forms should have different Analysis, since Rotom-F for example plays differently than Rotom-C IMO.

I'm really in love with the Picture as well.

Anyways this is an amazing piece of work, just remember not to mention Pokemon sites, not even TU; other than that great ^_^.

EeveeBreeder
03-11-2009, 10:57 PM
I'll remember that (No one tells me this stuff until it's too late >.>)
(Kirby is not pleased with that. (>'-')> )

I thought the pic was cute xD

Dimes
03-14-2009, 12:14 AM
The fact that people complain about the numbers of set in my analysis and yet praises a guy with the same amount of sets is sad. An analysis isn't just post a few sets, it needs info on counters and what else it might pack.

TODICHU
03-14-2009, 12:42 AM
The fact that people complain about the numbers of set in my analysis and yet praises a guy with the same amount of sets is sad. An analysis isn't just post a few sets, it needs info on counters and what else it might pack.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

i am cool
03-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Fatman; you did a Mewtwo Analysis with less sets than a Rotom-F Analysis, of course we're going to complain.

And of course this is nothing like AT material but it's still "not bad"; the Analysis you do are in the same catagory--"not bad" .____.