PDA

View Full Version : How do i make a avatar and banner?

Wolfbud93
03-21-2009, 10:10 PM
please i would like to know how to make a cool looking banner and avatar. all i did for my signature was get a picture and put my name and friend code now if someone could please help me i would very much appreciate it!

Hero Kid
03-22-2009, 11:42 AM
Go to someones shop and request one....

Acer
03-22-2009, 02:05 PM
He wasn't asking for one, Hero.
Hey Wolfbud, before you can make pictures, make sure you have any version of Photoshop. (CS1, CS2, CS3, CS4...don't get elements)

Now of course, Photoshop costs money, so download a free trial for 30 days (we'll get u a full version later, you'll see)
First, go to http://adobe.com
Then look for the button: "Downloads" and click "Free Trial Downloads"
Look for "Adobe Photoshop CS4" and there should be a button under it (after you put your mouse over the icon). It should say "Try" Click that.
Then, you will see you have to make an account.
After you make an account, you'll be taken to a page where you can download it. Select the type of computer you have, and press "download" next to it.

If you get stuck, feel free to ask anyone questions. ;)

If you had no problems whatsoever, talk to me and I'll teach you a bit.

Hope this helps =]

Hero Kid
03-22-2009, 07:55 PM
It wouldve been easy to ask for one

Acer
03-24-2009, 11:52 AM
Well maybe he eants to learn! God, whats the matter? Afraid of some new competition? When I saw ppl making sigs here, I wanted to learn. Whats wrong with not being able to learn?

Hero Kid
04-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Idc about competition....ive been trying to educate and intrested loads of people into graphics and designing. The majority either do not bother to learn properly and prefer to get two pics and stick them together or get bored and go on to other things.

mastaofFAGS
04-01-2009, 09:53 PM
@ Hero_Kid: It's kinda the same here when I try to teach they all lack effort to learn and the thing is I had to learn PS all by myself ;_;