Utilistox@ Leftovers
Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 6 SpD
Nature: Modest / Calm

- Bug Buzz
- Toxic / Sludge Bomb
- Roost / Psychic
- Light Screen / Hidden Power Fire

This is what you would call a utility set on Dustox. You should easily be able to set up Light Screen with the stats that Dustox reaches. Hidden Power Fire hurts Steelix and Mawile, while Sludge Bomb puts a huge dent in Bellossom. You can use Psychic for Fighting-types, and Bug Buzz for Psychic-types such as Hypno.

SpecsOx@ Choice Specs
Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 6 HP
Nature: Modest

- Psychic
- Hidden Power Fire
- Sludge Bomb
- Bug Buzz

Your best bet of using Dustox in UU, as it acquires a 280 SpA stat thanks to the Choice Specs boost. His movepool covers most of his weaknesses, but it is worthless in competitive play.

Usual Counters:

Anything that can outspeed it and hit it for Super Effective damage.

Other Options:

U-Turn could be used to scout out pokemon. But thats about it.

Opinion:

Dustox, the Moth Pokemon. Not many people know the potential of this little bugger in the Under Used tier due to its crap movepool and lackluster stats. This all will make this Pokemon something you would want to stay away from.

i am cool
04-29-2009, 02:18 AM
Since Dustox is such a short Pokemon (on movesets), I suggest you add more Sub-Sections (Consider adding Opinion). Other then that, this looks like a decent Analysis.

Keep the good work up <333.

Edit: Shaymin is not BL here. Stop following Smogon tiers guys, how much should I repeat this. This is TU. Just replace Shaymin with some other Grass-type (Bellossom).

Milos
04-29-2009, 02:21 AM
hahaha wow Dustox is sooo bad xD...I was wondering why there was only two sets, then I looked at his stats and movepool.....loll
Anyways, great analysis , but here are a few minor nitpicks:

Dustox, the Moth Pokemon. Not many people know the potential of this little bugger in the Under Used tier due to its crap movepool and lackluster stats, making this pokemon something you would want to stay away from. Anyway, here we go!

http://i44.tinypic.com/2rfv8kj.png

Utilistox
Dustox @ Leftovers
252 Hp/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 6 SpD
Trait: Shield Dust
Nature: Modest/Calm
~Bug Buzz
~Toxic/ Sludge Bomb
~Roost/ Psychic
~Light Screen/ Hidden Power Fire

This is what you would call a utility set on Dustox. You would easily be able to set up Light Screen with the stats that Dustox reaches. Hidden Power Fire hurts Steelix and Mawile, while Sludge Bomb puts a huge dent in Meganium. You can use Psychic for Fighting types, and Bug Buzz for Mismagius and the rare Haunter.

SpecsOx
Dustox @ Choice Specs
252 Sp. Atk/252 Spd/6 Hp
Trait: Shield Dust
Nature: Modest
~Psychic
~Hp Fire
~Sludge Bomb
~Bug Buzz

Your best bet of using Dustox in UU. With the 280 Sp. Atk stat it recieves from the Specs. His movepool covers most of his weaknesses. But it's worthless in competitive play.

Counters

Anything that can outspeed it and hit it for Super Effective.

Other Options

U-Turn could be used to scout out Pokemon. But thats about it.

Sheep
04-29-2009, 02:30 AM
Someone edit this for me.

Stoopid gray box. :mad::mad:

i am cool
04-29-2009, 02:43 AM
Thank you Milos for your grammar edit. I'll edit it Sheep, we just stripped all members from their power on this Forum because this is meant for more seriousness.

Sheep
04-29-2009, 02:45 AM
Alright Iac. Thanks, and thanks to Milos also for the edit. ;)

Milos
04-29-2009, 07:27 PM
np :D