PDA

View Full Version : RMT-It's a Team In Progress So bear with me...I need loads of help X.X

Tony32
06-18-2009, 04:38 AM
Bronzong @ Lum Berry
Ability: Heatproof
EVs: 252 HP/8 Atk/152 Def/98 SDef
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Hypnosis
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
---Well to start this off this is my lead...First i try to sleep the opponent then i stealth Rock then depending on the other players pokemon I either Gyro if it's a aero Lead or maby azelf Or i explode....Im seriously reconsidering bronzong nature...and i wanna put EQ on zong Beacuse alot of people would switch into Fernape and They think they would get a flamethower off and kill it....But with heatproof it's a diffrent story...I also reconsidering changing bronzong's Lum berry into that other berry that Makes fire not as effective..I cant think of the name.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Crunch
- Extremespeed
- Close Combat
---Well what can i say about this guy....He's powerful 1 SD and i can kill a couple of pokemon...The reason why i got Extremespeed is cause BP dont give that much power of in my opinion...CC for Swampert And Crunch for those annoying rotom forms >.> nothing else i can say here...

Flygon (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 96 HP/252 Atk/156 Spd/6 SAtk
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
---Flygon....Oh the beautiful Flygon....He's my revenge killer But im willing to Give another pokemon this role if there's one better than Flygon...outrage is to outspeed Mence...u turn is for those pesky celebi's...

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/220 Def/36 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Recover
- Reflect
- Grass Knot
- Thunder Wave
---Well...Eternal gave me this set but i shifted it up a bit...Reflect for that Extra Defense...Grass Knot for Swamperts...But im having a problem against Vaporeon...It seems to outstall me when i send out celebi...Oh and im also Having a problem with those pesky mences they seem to set up alot when i have celebi up That's why i replaced Hp:Fire with Thunderwave to slow them down...and bring out flygon to revenge kill them...

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 116 HP/224 Spd/170 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Earth Power
Well heatran...Heres where the trouble start...Im absoulutly stuck on this guy...He contributes a little bit but im thinking about replacing him cause im absolutely stuck on this guy....Please much help needed

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 124 HP/252 Def/4 Spd/26 SAtk/104 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Protect
- Toxic
- Wish
- Yawn
--- Just a staller here not much to say.....Although i would like to put surf in there somewhere..

FYS-guard
06-18-2009, 06:37 AM
Bronzong @ Lum Berry
Ability: Heatproof
EVs: 252 HP/8 Atk/152 Def/98 SDef
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Hypnosis
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
---Well to start this off this is my lead...First i try to sleep the opponent then i stealth Rock then depending on the other players pokemon I either Gyro if it's a aero Lead or maby azelf Or i explode....Im seriously reconsidering bronzong nature...and i wanna put EQ on zong Beacuse alot of people would switch into Fernape and They think they would get a flamethower off and kill it....But with heatproof it's a diffrent story...I also reconsidering changing bronzong's Lum berry into that other berry that Makes fire not as effective..I cant think of the name.

With Heatproof, there's really no point in opting for an occa berry > lum berry.

You'll also find that hypnosis leads are rare in today's metagame, so you could also opt for earthquake > Hypnosis if you wish to tackle Heatrans more effectively in the early or later games.

I also recommend changing the EV spread to 252hp, 156 attack, 100sp defence. This will make better use of Bronzong's ability seeing as the majority of fire attacks are specially based. 156 attack EVs will allow Gyro ball to OHKO all variations of Gengar and deal hefty damage to faster sweeprs who aren't resistant to steel. Explosion will also be taking a much larger chunk of health from any switch ins.

The nature should not be changed if you do go with this spread because that extra defence offers reassurance if you're up against a fast CB user like Weavile on under half health.

If you choose not to run earthquake, you may opt for one of the two screen moves. Since Celebi runs reflect already, I suggest light screen.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Crunch
- Extremespeed
- Close Combat
---Well what can i say about this guy....He's powerful 1 SD and i can kill a couple of pokemon...The reason why i got Extremespeed is cause BP dont give that much power of in my opinion...CC for Swampert And Crunch for those annoying rotom forms >.> nothing else i can say here...

Flygon (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 96 HP/252 Atk/156 Spd/6 SAtk
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- U-turn
---Flygon....Oh the beautiful Flygon....He's my revenge killer But im willing to Give another pokemon this role if there's one better than Flygon...outrage is to outspeed Mence...u turn is for those pesky celebi's...

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP/220 Def/36 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Recover
- Reflect
- Grass Knot
- Thunder Wave
---Well...Eternal gave me this set but i shifted it up a bit...Reflect for that Extra Defense...Grass Knot for Swamperts...But im having a problem against Vaporeon...It seems to outstall me when i send out celebi...Oh and im also Having a problem with those pesky mences they seem to set up alot when i have celebi up That's why i replaced Hp:Fire with Thunderwave to slow them down...and bring out flygon to revenge kill them...

Heatran (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 116 HP/224 Spd/170 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Earth Power
Well heatran...Heres where the trouble start...Im absoulutly stuck on this guy...He contributes a little bit but im thinking about replacing him cause im absolutely stuck on this guy....Please much help needed

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 124 HP/252 Def/4 Spd/26 SAtk/104 SDef
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Protect
- Toxic
- Wish
- Yawn
--- Just a staller here not much to say.....Although i would like to put surf in there somewhere..

Shift your sp attack EVs to one of the defensive stats. After all, you have no special attacks.

Tony32
06-18-2009, 07:21 AM
Hey thanks man, Any suggestions for the other pokemon?

FYS-guard
06-18-2009, 07:40 AM
Hey thanks man, Any suggestions for the other pokemon?
Not at this point in time, no.

I basically patched up the gray area, which was Bronzong.

If you plan to switch Heatran, make sure you're not too weak to ground. After all, once your opponent gets the idea that your Bronzong is the heat proof variant, they won't be hesitating to launch earthquakes at you. If they have a Mamo, it's all the worse for you because nothing in your team can freely switch in without fearing an EQ or a well timed Ice shard.

Tony32
06-18-2009, 08:32 AM
thanks i <3 all the help..This team is pretty good...I lost to stat cause he Haxed the **** out of me >.> i was thinking about replacing heatran with swampert...But i dont know...Since swampert can resist earthquake a bit...Or maby i should put a rotom form on my team?

Tony32
06-18-2009, 09:12 AM
I seriously need help guys...

FYS-guard
06-18-2009, 11:59 AM
Well, if you're going to add a Rotom forme to your team, I suggest using the heater Rotom.

With the addition of earthquake to your Bronzong, you won't lose ground coverage, plus you'll still have access to a powerful fire move: Overheat. Though not STAB, it's still powerful.

In addition to that, you can still run a viable resttalker with additional immunity to ground. However, you'll be fearing dark moves like Pursuit and crunch. Which reminds me, you're weak to Tyranitars. =/

If you do go ahead with Rotom, I suggest replacing Celebi with a T-tar counter.

SpaceGoo
06-18-2009, 06:14 PM
You might want to consider running Vap with 252 HP/252 Def/6 Speed and with Surf, HP Electric, Wish and Protect. (Bold nature btw)

It works really well versus many common Pokemon like Infernape and Gyarados.

If you want to keep Toxic, just drop HP Electric for it. Hope this helps at least a little bit. ^^;

(You also might want to try Rest Talk T-Tar instead of Rest Talk Tran, I heard it works pretty good)

Tony32
06-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Thanks for all the help guys and spacegoo...after battling my team...anymore other suggestions?

SpaceGoo
06-18-2009, 09:27 PM
I really see nothing else to suggest. If you keep losing with the team and you know you aren't playing/predicting wrong, that may just be a sign that you need to make a new team.

Safe_Kid
06-19-2009, 06:58 AM
Add some godamn Pictures, its so depressing.

F L Y G O N
06-19-2009, 07:17 AM
Well, i think you have a beastly team. I mean, you have one of the two all time best pokemon on your team. If you have a spoink and flygon, you could never lose =P.

Dimes
06-19-2009, 11:50 PM
The biggest problem that I see is that you have nothing to use against Gliscor. In Late game, when you've used up Bronzong, Gliscor will love your team. Surf on Vappy is a MUST.