PDA

View Full Version : Analysis Project Overview - READ

i am cool
06-30-2009, 11:50 AM
READ ALL OF THIS! <3

As nearly all of you know, the UU tiers are going to be identical to Smogon's UU; except with a few twists. This will affect all the UU analyses and will render them useless ATM.

Since, however, the OU and the Uber tiers are still the same (except with the introduction of Latias, which will influence our OU analyses mildly), I have decided that we start developing, revamping, and fixing all the OU and Uber analyses.

I, and only I, will be working on the Uber and high-OU analyses (high-OU = Pokémon such as Scizor, Salamence etc.), however, the rest of the OU analyses are open for everyone.

Here is a list of the Pokémon YOU can Revamp / fix (you can't do any because all OU analyses have been complete, while the remaining 4-5 Ubers will be done by me; and the rest of the Ubers revamped by me):

Dugtrio, Dusknoir, Electivire, Empoleon, Flygon, Forretress, Gengar, Gliscor, Heracross, Hippowdon, Machamp, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Metagross, Ninjask, Porygon-Z, Rhyperior, Tentacruel, Weavile, Snorlax, Togekiss, Rotom-C, Rotom-F, Rotom-H, Rotom-W, Rotom-S.

Total: 26

Some have been already done, others will be done by me; while the Uber tier is OFF LIMITS.

These are all the analyses you can do THIS MONTH. The UU tier analyses revamps + doing list will be released after the Uber and OU tier analyses have been completed and the UU tier has been stabalized by our highly respected members (the Admins).

I will do all the remaining OU and ALL the Ubers; no one can do Ubers unless you make completely no mistakes in your revamps (and I don't think there's such a thing (D)).

BTW, post all of these in the Analysis correct Sub-Forum, the Workshop is basically finished ATM. Also, I expect you to take more than just "a few hours" on these analyses. We need them to be very thorough, yet not dull, have very original, creative, AND WORKING sets; and we, or I, need them to have near to no spelling errors, high quality Subject-verb agreement, use of "marvelous" sentences etc. Any analyses which simply "sucks" will be deleted and will not be looked upon; these are revamps and are serious.

In addition, if you can, link to the Original analyses. You can find the original analyses by simply going in the Analyses Complete section and searching for the name of the Pokémon you would like to revamp; the analysis will show up and you can start working on it. Or, you can simply make one from scratch, but that's not in the spirit of a revamp; and the previous analyses can also aid you in figuring out sets etc.

Do not forget to make "special" sets no one could possibly think of; this could easily be achieved by looking at the Pokémon's movepool and crossing-out the moves that can simply not work (Growl, Tackle, etc.). After that, look at the remaining moves and try to think of something "creative". At least one original set should be in your analyses/analysis!

Have fun!

Oh and if you make a revamp / analyses I'll give you 2K points.

zod
06-30-2009, 01:52 PM
lol all your hard work for nothing =(

Oh and you only have 30 k. So how are you gonna give us 10k each analysis(D)

i am cool
06-30-2009, 01:55 PM
Well, James will give you LOL.

And about my hard work...what do you have to do life carries on :P.

zod
06-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Mamoswine plox

Galileo
06-30-2009, 02:05 PM
Reserving Metagross!

Dimes
06-30-2009, 05:00 PM
Do not forget to make "special" sets no one could possibly think of; this could easily be achieved by looking at the Pokémon's movepool and crossing-out the moves that can simply not work (Growl, Tackle, etc.). After that, look at the remaining moves and try to think of something "creative". At least one original set should be in your analyses/analysis!

Saying this again is still hypocrisy, you locked my Jynx analysis because it had what you "want". I'm starting to get annoyed by this, but I'm sure that most of the stress now is from the Eternal and Sheep attacks. God, it's PC all over again.

I'll help you with uber revemps if you really want. Idc if you don't, but you know that my uber game is better than my UU/ OU.

i am cool
06-30-2009, 05:04 PM
Fatman this is a serious thread, don't go around bashing me for reasons you should know are obvious. DO NOT continue posting in this thread if you don't want to reserve a Revamp; and if you do, please do a good job (don't even try to answer this).

I really would like if you could help me by pointing out grammar and sentence structure errors only...No "this sets sucks" etc.

WetPaint
06-30-2009, 05:43 PM
lol all your hard work for nothing =(

Oh and you only have 30 k. So how are you gonna give us 10k each analysis(D)

Good point, are youu gonna get staigar to dish out the points?

dachickens
06-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Reserving Gengar please.

i am cool
06-30-2009, 06:56 PM
FATMAN DON'T DO WOBBUFFET. Don't ****ing do anything, I told you not to post and guess what, you answer back! I'm going to delete every one of your posts if you continue this. This is closed.

And great dachickens. Anyway, James told me to put the prize at 2K, since 10 was too high.

Milos
06-30-2009, 11:14 PM
reserving dugtrio and heracross

Dimes
07-02-2009, 05:23 PM
lol, even deleting my reservations isn't helping lol.

I've STILL reserved Flygon.

Galileo
07-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Reserving Electivire!

Milos
07-04-2009, 03:54 PM
galileo...http://teamuber.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4081

Statigar
07-04-2009, 04:14 PM
galileo...http://teamuber.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4081

Sorry my bad...

Galileo, my fault.

Urm.. guys.. how do we know what has been done or not? o.9

i am cool
07-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Dugtrio, Dusknoir, Empoleon, Flygon, Forretress, Gengar, Gliscor, Heracross, Hippowdon, Machamp, Magnezone, Mamoswine, Metagross, Ninjask, Porygon-Z, Rhyperior, Tentacruel, Weavile, Snorlax, Togekiss, Rotom-C, Rotom-F, Rotom-H, Rotom-W, Rotom-S.

Electivire will be done by me, sorry I forgot to mention.

But here are the Revamps you can do.

Milos
07-10-2009, 03:55 AM
reserving Machamp...

Dragonknight
07-10-2009, 10:38 AM
somebody assign me something. i dunno what to do. and i won't be able to do it for a month. cuz im in the continent of asia. without a computer.

i am cool
07-10-2009, 01:21 PM
You could do Dusknoir, but since it'll be a Revamp; be sure to make it excellent, and make sure it contains the summary and it follows the proper format (which is listed in the other sitcky).

PSN_Eevee
07-14-2009, 04:52 AM
could i possibly reserve latias?
ive already got it coming along.

i am cool
07-14-2009, 08:22 AM
I've clearly said I'm doing it.

PSN_Eevee
07-15-2009, 03:28 AM
I've clearly said I'm doing it.
ok, just want to let you know though that i wrote that before you said that, and i was looking at the list of undone pokes.

just assign me something to do...anything really

jannypan
06-11-2011, 03:16 AM
Well, James will give you LOL.