PDA

View Full Version : Encouraging Wi-Fi threads!

Statigar
07-04-2009, 10:39 PM
From today, i will be placing a greater emphasis on Wi-Fi, as it is a key area to invest in. So i am encouraging you guys to:

-make trade shops and updated them constantly.
-make battle threads AND reply to other peoples.
-help Pokesav if possible.

If more people did these things, then the section would just become much more inviting!

Aero_Zeppelin
07-04-2009, 10:59 PM
As much as I'd like to see this work I don't see it working, because no one here is going to trade anything on the count of the mast majority here uses Pokesav.

zod
07-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Just use shoddy:rolleyes:

Milos
07-05-2009, 12:56 AM
james theres no point in attempting to get this going, its gunna die like it did before

Aero_Zeppelin
07-05-2009, 01:48 PM
james theres no point in attempting to get this going, its gunna die like it did before

Because of Pokesav users like you guys! :@

Latiosmaster
07-05-2009, 02:15 PM
I don't like the pokesav Idea, I think we should have a pokesav sticky, and everything else is fair As in non-hacked). We should also make the Battle threads on a sub-forum.

Safe_Kid
07-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Well passing over the trade idea. Team Uber has some intense battlers and battles. We have the best group of battlers any site could wish for. We have a great competitive community. We should be seeing battles coming from left, right and centre. I think everyone should attempt to help the wifi area.

People come to Team Uber hearing our great reputation, they want some good battles, so go give them what they want.

Aero_Zeppelin
07-05-2009, 04:06 PM
I'm probably the person here who breeds. RNG Abuse is awesome.

Latiosmaster
07-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Aero, I breed to. I bred a 31/30/30/x/31/0 Snorlax(TR), Witout the RNG. **** the RNG.
I also think we should completly re-start the Section, And Subforum for battles and pokesav. We don't want 50 battle threads and 5 trade threads..

Aero_Zeppelin
07-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Aero, I breed to. I bred a 31/30/30/x/31/0 Snorlax(TR), Witout the RNG. **** the RNG.
I also think we should completly re-start the Section, And Subforum for battles and pokesav. We don't want 50 battle threads and 5 trade threads..

And how many days did that take you? If you say 1 to 21 days I know you're bsing.

Latiosmaster
07-05-2009, 05:18 PM
8 days.

Statigar
07-05-2009, 07:31 PM
8 days.

lol. I'll place more importance and have a revamp soon.;)

TODICHU
07-06-2009, 12:40 AM
As much as I'd like to see this work I don't see it working, because no one here is going to trade anything on the count of the mast majority here uses Pokesav.

^ This

Just use shoddy:rolleyes:

^ And this shows how this won't work, we are not like serebii, marrifail, smogon, we don't look down on sav like these sites and so trading won't work.

And the deadness of the wi-fi center actually screws it up more people aren't gonna post for a battle in the wi-fi center because they know they won't get a battle because of this no one uses it and it just goes on and on and on and on...