PDA

View Full Version : New section/boards/server augmentations on Teamuber forums

Eternal
07-19-2009, 06:09 AM
Section Name: Teamuber Organizations

~ Teamuber.Net - This section revolves around all updates and news of the main site. A long important informations in competitive battling and knowledge.

~ Teamuber ShoddyBattle - This sections revolves around everything that goes on the server. Leaderboard, Tier changes, Possibly Suspect, Updates, Information, etc.

~ Xat.Com/Teamuber - This section will have the Teamuber xat chatbox.

========-------------=============--------------==========------------------======

Then on the section, Mezzanine, I will bring back Pokemon General Chat. Seperating it from General Chat section.

========-------------=============--------------==========------------------======

The Teamuber tier is completed and will be launched as the subforum for DPP Strategic board. Where you can create discussion on what Pokemon should belong to which tier, etc.

Teamuber server will have a Suspect Ladder! Now we will be able to test certain Pokemons if they're viable to be in the OU environment.

New pets will be implemented on the Shop soon. Be on the lookout. You don't want to miss Limited Edition pets!

New guides, informations, etc; will be implemented on the main site: http://teamuber.net/

Things are set to be even better with these plans:
-Shoddy fix. (new spam bot so no spam in PM).
-New forum skin.(professional, clean forum layout (TU 5.0)
-New site based on current one (new features, videos, etc).
-Pokedex and Analysis placed on site.

Eternal
07-19-2009, 07:15 AM
Another quick note.

I suggest everyone switch to Teamuber Forum Theme 4.7 to enjoy updated enhancements of the forum.

Simply go to UCP --> Edit Options --> Change Theme to Deafult Forum Theme 4.7

---

Any suggestions and opinions on forum is appreciated.

i am cool
07-19-2009, 10:09 AM
Good job.

Milos
07-19-2009, 04:55 PM
Another quick note.

I suggest everyone switch to Teamuber Forum Theme 4.7 to enjoy updated enhancements of the forum.

Simply go to UCP --> Edit Options --> Change Theme to Deafult Forum Theme 4.7

---

Any suggestions and opinions on forum is appreciated.

theres actually an easier way. just scroll to the bottom of the page and on the left corner theres a thing you can click and go to TU 4.7

i am cool
07-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Yes. It's on the top, too.

Anyway suspect is going to be fun and fail at the same time.

GarcianSmith
07-19-2009, 05:24 PM
good job mang.

Milos
07-19-2009, 05:41 PM
im gunna try to get number one on suspect :)

Tony32
07-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Not if i get #1 first xP.But yea im really exited about this.

zod
07-19-2009, 06:30 PM
The only one im for is TeamUber Shoddy Battle which should have the seasonal tour in it.

While the others are worthless. TeamUber.net forum is just a ripoff of news and announcements. So just leave it alone.

While xat looks like **** on forums, it looks noobish on all the forums ive seen it been on. So if your gonna include xat make it just a link somewhere on the top bar where shop and uberspace are located.

The more forums we have the more scrolling it is. And nobody wants to scroll to get to their favs. As a suggestion maybe james could make the forums customizable so that we can order what forums we want first?

Edit: and move pogeymon general chat into pokemon section.

Eternal
07-19-2009, 07:46 PM
Teamuber.Net is based on main site updates. While New and Announcements revolves are Forum announcements.

Tony32
07-19-2009, 09:13 PM
when is the Teamuber Organizations section comming xP.

i am cool
07-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Well Suspect will be...interesting.

Hopefully some thinking members get in there and not some randoms who vote Garchomp OU.

Sephira
07-20-2009, 01:27 AM
dude suspect will rock

squirtlefan15
07-21-2009, 01:57 PM
I agree, Suspect will be very interesting..I like all the new sub-forums,looks more organize