Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ---== Eternal Stall ==---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^Yea, what I was saying, one mistake, and bam make it 10x harder.

*Credit goes to me*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    gawd you guys are nubs
    I love everyone in Teamuber
    Teamuber's resident PS3 fanboy
    Iconic got admin; I win
    cat for super mod

Don't spam carlo..

And adding a scarftom would eliminate the SDCario weakness as carlo said

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you're ruining the thread with fail rates.. don't reply to the thread man

adding a scarftom would ruin the essence of a full stall now would it? moreover, it will ruin the teams synergy..
    Iconic got admin; I win
    cat for super mod

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo314 View Post
    you're ruining the thread with fail rates.. don't reply to the thread man

adding a scarftom would ruin the essence of a full stall now would it? moreover, it will ruin the teams synergy..
    And Scarf Rotom is extremely foolish to use in a stall team for another reason. It is easily countered by Pursuit Tyranitar or Scizor. Thus, you lose your spin blocker. You then get outstalled.

And before rating. Please actually read all the comments and threat list before making an assumption.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    mix DD mence obliterates this team.. also SD luke

I'd suggest changing hippo's EV's into the standard 252 hp / 252 def - this screws DD ttar, SD luke, etc. since you mentioned azelf, you have blissey for that..

also, if tenta is dead, mix ape sweeps..

I'd suggest changing tenta into the standard spiker.. you know, since this is a full stall; you don't need the extra SAtk investment on tenta..

as for the mix mence problem..

you might wanna add a cress somewhere (replace celebi??).. OR with good prediction, make him use draco meteor on bliss, then switch to celebi.. hmmm, I don't think you need heal bell that much, I'd suggest replacing it with t-wave.. but it's all based on preference..

that's all for now..
    Hippowdon with the given EVs can counter SD Lucario and DD Tyranitar regardless. While the 88 Sp.Def EVs are necessary if you read the threat list.

Also, Tentacruel being gone, I can still stall out Infernape out with Sandstorm and Life Orb damage. If you read the comments and threat list, you'll understand why Toxic Spikes is no necessity. And Rest Talking being a bigger niecessity. And that Rotom-h can take Fire Blast easily and revenge kill it.

Adding Cresselia is foolish as you can see that there is no room for a Scizor/Tyranitar weak Cresselia which cannot viable recover, rather than using Rest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    actually, with the given EVs, SD lucario can easily 2HKO hippo with close combat.. SD lucario kills rotom, hippo, blissey, skarm (skarm needs to be more defensive), and a weakened tenta/celebi..

although you can stall ape, your team is seriously weakened.. <_< because you dont have a "pure" ape counter

EDIT: cress @ 252 hp / 252 def can take a draco meteor.. it can also have moonlight.. pursuit cant do **** to that cress, provided you dont switch.. and that you have the right movepool
    Iconic got admin; I win
    cat for super mod

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    actually, with the given EVs, SD lucario can easily 2HKO hippo with close combat.. SD lucario kills rotom, hippo, blissey, skarm (skarm needs to be more defensive), and a weakened tenta/celebi..

although you can stall ape, your team is seriously weakened.. <_< because you dont have a "pure" ape counter

EDIT: cress @ 252 hp / 252 def can take a draco meteor.. it can also have moonlight.. pursuit cant do **** to that cress, provided you dont switch.. and that you have the right movepool
    Check the calculations. SD Adamant Lucario in no way can OHKO my Hippowdon. While my Celebi survives SD crunch. My Rotom-h outspeeds Adamant Lucario and can Will-o-wisp it. My Tentacruel can live Lucario's hit and Surf it.

Tentacruel is a pure Mixape counter. What in your opinion is a pure Mixape counter then? ROFL

Why would I use Moonlight with Sandstorm??? And have a Pursuit, CB Scizor and Tyranitar weak Cresselia?

Check calculations and read every comment, before making an assumption.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you havent seen my mix ape then <_<

also, thats why I said CC and easily 2HKO hippo <_____<

celebi is basically a physical wall.. cress does that better imo.. but its based on your personal preference though..
    Iconic got admin; I win
    cat for super mod

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mind if I steel hehe?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast