Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scrafty Analysis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If it was possible for Zuruzukin to have DD and Amnesia on the same set, you could combine that with Intimidate and it would be broken. Like "This thing is the Gen V Arceus" kind of broken.

I don't care what you guys say, Zuruzukin and Sazandora are my favorite Pokemon ever. Sazandora is epic and has my two big fave types, and Zuruzukin is just beast all around. Defenses equal to that of Suicune, access to Dragon Dance, and an Intimidate+Amnesia combo means you can take physical and Special hits with ease.
    I can answer whatever questions you may have that's Pokemon related, just message me and I'll answer the best I can . My page located here: http://teamuber.net/forum/member.php?u=5314

Btw, check out my YouTube Channel and videos at http://www.youtube.com/thelegendary35, you'll be entertained.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendary35 View Post
    If it was possible for Zuruzukin to have DD and Amnesia on the same set, you could combine that with Intimidate and it would be broken. Like "This thing is the Gen V Arceus" kind of broken.

I don't care what you guys say, Zuruzukin and Sazandora are my favorite Pokemon ever. Sazandora is epic and has my two big fave types, and Zuruzukin is just beast all around. Defenses equal to that of Suicune, access to Dragon Dance, and an Intimidate+Amnesia combo means you can take physical and Special hits with ease.
    That might work, however I think it would take too long to set up. In two turns, your opponent could have switched in a counter and have done a set up move (like Dragon dance) with that counter.

Ok, Eevee/DDWhiscash, I'll make Drain Punch the main option for the bulk up set.

I'll also make a Sub/Bulk Up set, as it sounds good.

If anyone has less generic EVs for the bulky sets (Rest/Bulk Up, Sub/Bulk Up), please let me know.

Check out these 5th Generation Analyses here! (click it)

I am known by the account steel dragons (or something similar) on Pokemon Online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steel dragons View Post
    That might work, however I think it would take too long to set up. In two turns, your opponent could have switched in a counter and have done a set up move (like Dragon dance) with that counter.

Ok, Eevee/DDWhiscash, I'll make Drain Punch the main option for the bulk up set.

I'll also make a Sub/Bulk Up set, as it sounds good.

If anyone has less generic EVs for the bulky sets (Rest/Bulk Up, Sub/Bulk Up), please let me know.
    I see what you mean. My argument would be that one could quickly Amnesia on the switch and then just DD. Dark/Fighting is an unresisted combination, and with a single DD it can do a lot with 90 base Attack and Defenses equal to that of Suicune. SpDef would have been doubled by then.

Don't say Taunt, I know that'll ruin it lol.
    I can answer whatever questions you may have that's Pokemon related, just message me and I'll answer the best I can . My page located here: http://teamuber.net/forum/member.php?u=5314

Btw, check out my YouTube Channel and videos at http://www.youtube.com/thelegendary35, you'll be entertained.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Take a look at this set:
    Zuruzukin @ Leftovers
    252 HP 128 Atk 64 Def 64 SpDef
    Intimidate/Impish
    -Anmesia
    -Dragon Tail
    -Drain Punch
    -Toxic

This is supposed to be a set to stop sweepers. Toxic for the walls that come in.

I personally love this poke i've used it as a sweeper and 20% of the matches that I play he can SWEEP TEAMS! That Bulk Up set seems like a great counter to any sweeper. Also, put Drain Punch as an option in the DD set. I've used DP and it has worked wonders.
    Just a regular Nintendo fan.
    I also love pokemon competitively!

Click this link!

Credit to Lunar

Quote Originally Posted by Mig View Post
    Dimes is a finger painter, that *******

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, thanks for the suggestions Lapras. I'm not completely sold on the set though. Anyone have any thoughts for it?

I am known by the account steel dragons (or something similar) on Pokemon Online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The EVs need work and it's sort of complete gliscor bait.
    ~Goodbye Teamuber~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eevee, do you mean Lapras' set, or other sets as well?

On a side note, I'm going to edit this analysis soon. I've noticed lately that a lot of DD Scraftys carry Ice Punch for Gliscors/Garchomps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Referring to Lapras's set.

Also, all DDZuru run Ice Punch.
    ~Goodbye Teamuber~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, that makes sense. Stone Edge should be an secondary option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, I'm done with the massive edit, making this analysis conform to the analysis format standards. I changed the Dragon Dance set, editing out some of the slashed options, and making Ice Punch the primary option for the fourth slot. I also added in the teammates and Other options sections as well.

If any of you have any thoughts, please let me know! I believe that I have covered everything here.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast