Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Scrafty Analysis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lax

is lax still a ok nature with the bulky set up?

Quote Originally Posted by 24bones3 View Post
    is lax still a ok nature with the bulky set up?
    The sets that we have here are the ideal sets, which include preferred Natures, Items, etc. Of course, without breeding, it can be somewhat difficult to obtain the most desired nature. Lax isn't really something that's great (since it doesn't boost anything if I remember clearly). Ideally you want a Careful Nature, in order to maximize your Special Defense.

However, these are just standards. You are free to create a Bulk Up Scrafty with whatever nature you desire. I personally wouldn't run a Lax one though.

Credit goes to SilentDreams for the awesome signature!

(18:35:40) +EspyOwner: Ciele is lv6
    (18:35:44) +EspyOwner: CIELE LEARNED GROWTH
    (18:35:50) +EspyOwner: Aww, Ciele hit puberty.

(22:45) Lunar: stop sending me nudes
    (22:46) SilentDreams: lolwut?
    (22:46) Lunar: oh
    (22:46) Lunar: that was supposed to go to mike ._.

Youtube Channel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDecIsHere View Post
    The sets that we have here are the ideal sets, which include preferred Natures, Items, etc. Of course, without breeding, it can be somewhat difficult to obtain the most desired nature. Lax isn't really something that's great (since it doesn't boost anything if I remember clearly). Ideally you want a Careful Nature, in order to maximize your Special Defense.

However, these are just standards. You are free to create a Bulk Up Scrafty with whatever nature you desire. I personally wouldn't run a Lax one though.
    Actually lax raises raises defense but lowers special defense. thats why i was wondering because would still be effective?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No, as you don't really need to lower a stat that would be useful. Therefore, Impish or Careful is superior.

Thanks mig!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME, SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO http://pokecheats.net/forum/member.php?9777-Dimesinbox

canada: COG-MajeSan: I am not a child molester
    canada: yet

(19:09:33) Eevee: i'm like
    (19:09:35) Eevee: really skinny?
    (19:09:48) Eevee: and haven't gone through puberty yet while some kids my age have

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 24bones3 View Post
    Actually lax raises raises defense but lowers special defense. thats why i was wondering because would still be effective?
    Basically, when your making a defensive Pokemon. You want to make sure that both of it's defensive stats a are high enough for you to take hits from both the special and physical side. For that reason Lax isn't a good nature for you to use.
    The ORIGINAL purple username member of TU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Steel, I went through this one as well and fixed up a couple minor things. You mention a Utility Scrafty set in the other options... would that be worth putting in, despite the fact that it's less commonly used?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No. Seeing as almost no one uses that set, it probably should not be put on. It could be put on if you wanted to make the effort, however.

Thanks mig!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME, SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO http://pokecheats.net/forum/member.php?9777-Dimesinbox

canada: COG-MajeSan: I am not a child molester
    canada: yet

(19:09:33) Eevee: i'm like
    (19:09:35) Eevee: really skinny?
    (19:09:48) Eevee: and haven't gone through puberty yet while some kids my age have

I think Dragon Dance should go before Bulk Up, if we're going by popularity per set

Credit goes to SilentDreams for the awesome signature!

(18:35:40) +EspyOwner: Ciele is lv6
    (18:35:44) +EspyOwner: CIELE LEARNED GROWTH
    (18:35:50) +EspyOwner: Aww, Ciele hit puberty.

(22:45) Lunar: stop sending me nudes
    (22:46) SilentDreams: lolwut?
    (22:46) Lunar: oh
    (22:46) Lunar: that was supposed to go to mike ._.

Youtube Channel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok! Mike, I switched the order of the sets. That would make sense to have the most-used set first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, thanks for editing the analysis SilentDreams.

Also, I don't think the Utility Scrafty should be added, as its other sets are superior and other Pokemon do the utility job better than Scrafty in general anyway.

Check out these 5th Generation Analyses here! (click it)

I am known by the account steel dragons (or something similar) on Pokemon Online.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678