Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reshiram Analysis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1. Please don't double post, just edit your original one.

2. Your Reshiram is hacked. That means it has been tampered with and given moves and abilitys that it cannot usually learn and use. Competiteve Pokemon players veer away from hacking most of the time (stuff like IV check is okay) due to the whole place being a mess if people used hacks. It would be a good set, if it was legitamate.
    Member Of The PokeStation Analysis Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkcharizard4627 View Post
    hey, im new here. I got an event reshiram or something from a friend, it is the BEST. It has the new ability contrary(which reverses stat changing moves, it also knows the new 180 power physical V-Create. It makes your def. spD. and speed go down 1 stage each. But with contrary, it reverses it!!! Its original speed is 278. When I use V-Create, it makes it go up to 422! Same with draco meteor and overheat. Anyway, i would like to do some forums and post good ideas. just fill me in if i need to know anything. THX !!!:)
    While a Reshiram with Contrary and V-Create sounds very good, it isn't possible. The Reshiram that you received must have been hacked in some way.

Check out these 5th Generation Analyses here! (click it)

I am known by the account steel dragons (or something similar) on Pokemon Online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, I have edited the format now. Again, rate/comment away!

(Just don't suggest listing a Reshiram with V Create and Contrary...)

Check out these 5th Generation Analyses here! (click it)

I am known by the account steel dragons (or something similar) on Pokemon Online.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123