Thread: shadeXproductions - Info Resource *Read*

Artist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

shadeXproductions - Info Resource *Read*

ShadeXProductions Copyright

All graphics associated with shadeXproductions (excluding sprites, pokemon and locations) belong to PokéStation.

Terms of use

If you are found to be using graphics from this forum on your website and have no copyright to myself or teamuber you will be asked to remove it from your website. if you fail to do so your website will be reported to your host and it may be deleted as a result. Please do not alter or edit any graphics located within these forums without permission to do so. If you wish to create your own version of one of our graphics you may ask for a blank editable template

----------------------------------------------------

Forum Rules

Comment submissions appropriately (not just good or great, give feedback).
    No trolling
    No spamming
    Stay on topic
    Have fun
    Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------

Q&A

Q. If there is no copyright on one of the comic episodes does that mean i can use it elsewhere?

A. You are free to use all our artwork anywhere, any way you like as long as you credit us and do not edit it.

Q. I don't like black and orange, where do we go from here?

A. You can pick any color you like for your graphics but base colors are black & orange you will be required to pay 400 points for a custom recolor.

Q. How often do the comics get posted?

A. Twice a month maybe three to four times a month depends on the sites activity and whether or not it is worth posting.

Q. Could you teach me how to sprite?

A. yes, soon we will have plenty of tutorials for you to learn from, you will not only learn spriting but you will learn other tricks regarding paint.

Q. Such as?

A. Trainer Cards, Comics, Avatars, Xat avatars, Forum bars etc

Q. Why is all your work done in black and orange?

A. haha well Team Ubers colors are/were black and orange and since i hail from TU it somewhat seemed appropriate.

Q. What can we expect in 2011?

A. you can expect the same quality and standard that has always been delivered from shadeXproductions with many new exciting ideas taking shape and greeting the forums, 2011 will be a big year for us.

End of Q&A's, If you have an questions and would like answers regarding shadeXproductions and it's artwork feel free to ask via PM or through the TU chat, i am obligated to tell you that your Q & A will be added to the Q&A list for people seeking answers in the future.

Disclaimer

In no way does shadeXproductions claim itself to be part of nintendo, gamefreak or any of it's respected associates.
    Last edited by Kyohack; 03-11-2012 at 06:37 AM.
    --

Credits to HK