Thread: Team No Shield (Gen 5 Uber)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Team No Shield (Gen 5 Uber)

No Shields
    Okay so this is an offensive Uber team I have been working on for around 6-7 days. I have won a majority of my battle but really I get screwed by the common Blissey/Chansey. I have made it to the Semi-Finals of an Uber tournament with this team so I think it's successful.

@ Focus Sash
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
    - Grass Knot
    - Ice Beam
    - Superpower
    - ExtremeSpeed
    So my "Lead" is D-A just because of the sheer force it has it can OHKO choiced Kyogre's and Rock Polish Groudon's at ease. I wanted to start off my Uber team with alot of OOMPh most of the time I will always take out atleast one pokemon unless I am unlucky enough to come up against a Lead-Rai. So the main reason I put this little buddy on the team is too wipe-out choiced Kyogre's just because water spurt scares the **** out of my team. D-A can also be used as a nifty revenge killer when I don't use it as lead. (usually when I switch it with Rai)

@ Choice Scarf
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
    - Spacial Rend
    - Surf
    - Thunderbolt
    - Fire Blast
    Here is my special sweeper/revenge killer. At first I had a Kyogre here but I though Water Spurt doing damage based on HP was a downfall so I decided to go with a similar typed pokemon and that's how I ended up with Palkia. Palkia has an amazing move pool Being able to hit basically anything in the Uber Tier. Spacial Rend is my go to move just because of it's sheer power and the secondary effect has been a lifesaver many times. So I just put this pokemon into my team to add extra speed and Special Oomp overall this guy has been a blessing on my team.

@ Life Orb
    Trait: Speed Boost
    EVs: 72 Atk / 252 SAtk / 184 Spd
    Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Fire Blast
    - Hidden Power [Grass]
    - Protect
    Kay so here is my main physical attacker. Honestly I don't know why I put Blaziken on this team it is just god awful I guess I needed to balance out special and physical attackers on the team. Kay so Blazey is really on useful against Blissey since I can just protect on the Toxic than nail him with Hi Jump Kick.
    @ Expert Belt
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Aura Sphere
    - Shadow Ball
    - Ice Beam
    - Grass Knot
    OH BOY! My favorite pokemon on this team just because of the power and it's coverage it is my main counter against most of the arceus excluding fire and ghost. It can also be used as my lead because it can sometimes get lucky against the opposing lead rai and get a nice aura sphere in and then be used as a nice death otter.
    @ Leftovers
    Trait: Bad Dreams
    EVs: 160 Def / 96 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Dark Void
    - Dark Pulse
    - Substitute
    - Calm Mind
    I always like being an ******* with my team and that's why I find that CM darkrai is a best fit on my team jsut because Dark Void + Calm Mind can be broken at times against basically anything that isn't Scizor : ). So the main reason I want this thing on my team is because it makes a nice special sweeper while still being able to help out Scizor to set up his sweep based on the circumstances. It can also work as a great wall against Wobbuffet since it can just calm mind up sub and blast him with pulse while mirror coat does nothing and even if wobbu switches I still get a free CM : ).
    @ Life Orb
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Bullet Punch
    - Bug Bite
    - Superpower
    - Swords Dance
    Kay last and not least is my main physical sweeper Scizor. Scizor made it on this team cause I really wanted a stronger priority move than extreme speed and Bullet Punch works perfectly. So my main strategy with this guy is to wait for Rai to void the enemy and then switch and swords dance for 2 turns and Im set!

Rate It : ) If I need more descrip's tell me Mod's/Admins!

"Being skilled isn't all that's it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream."-Itachi Uchiha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really don't have the time to give this a proper rate, but I can directly see is a Scarf Dialga and Excadrill weakness.

Good luck!
    Just a regular Nintendo fan.
    I also love pokemon competitively!

Click this link!

Credit to Lunar

Quote Originally Posted by Mig View Post
    Dimes is a finger painter, that *******

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lapras6666 View Post
    I really don't have the time to give this a proper rate, but I can directly see is a Scarf Dialga and Excadrill weakness.

Good luck!
    Palkia has Higher base speed than Dialga so I won't worry too much about it.

Excadrill O.o could you explain that weakness?

"Being skilled isn't all that's it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream."-Itachi Uchiha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Excadrill does look like it could give you problems in Sand...

But idk anything about Gen 5 in Ubers, so I can't give you anything to switch, sorry :/.

^ Credits to Lunar ^
    sumatsu: so what does gtfo mean again?
    Jasmine: http://www.google.com/
    sumatsu: it means google?

*copied from DDwhiscash's sig*
    I was once know as AJ the fearless .... and then Jasmine used Breloom

(21:34:42) +DC: im a *** then