Thread: trick room 101 (gen4 ubers)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

trick room 101 (gen4 ubers)

Hi this is a uber tirck room team that I've made. I've played tens games and it was 50 / 50 so I want to know if I could improve on somethings. Thank you for help.

bronzong@lifeorb / lefovers
    Trait:levitate
    EVs:252hp / 252atk / 4def
    IVs:0spe
    nature:Brave
    move:Trick Room
    move:Gyro Ball
    move:EarthQuake
    move:SealthRock
    This is my lead. Trick room because thats the point of the team and plus it's slow. Gyro ball because bron is slow and gos well with trick room and deals with ray. EarthQuake for couverge. And sealth rock to support the rest of the team and hinders Ho-oh. 252hp gives me good bulk, 252atk gives me power and the 4def to take outrages a litter bit better. Brave nature for more power and to lower speed

things I will consider: defensive spread with lefouvers?

kyroge@lefovers
    Traitrizzle
    EVs:252hp / 252spa / 4spdef
    nature:Quiet
    move:Surf
    move:Icebeam
    move:Thunder
    move:Hyro Pump

This is my wheather changder. Surf is a reliable stab. IceBeam for dragons and grass types. Thunder for water types. And Hyro Pump for a powerful stab. 252hp for bulk. 252spa for power and 4spdef for sine its spdef is higher then it def. Quiet nature for more power and to lower speed. Kyroge is here for the wheather so sun teams are at bay. It's also her so Bronzong loses his fire weakness and for my thunders to accerte.

things I will cinsider: something over hyro pump.

Dialga@liforb
    Traitersure
    252hp / 4def / 252spa
    nature:Quiet
    move:TrickRoom
    moveraco Meter
    move:Fire Blast
    move:Thunder
    Tis is my offensive tickroom setuper. Trick room to support the team. Draco meter for a powerful stab. fire blast for steels (not sure on this). Thunder to abuse the rain. 252hp for bulk. def because. 252spa for power. Quiet nature for trick room and for more power. life orb for the boost in power for my attakes. Dialga is here to set up trick room and for late game where every thing is whonded.

things I will consinder: get ride of fire blast and go mix with outrage.

heracross@choiceband
    Trait:Guts
    248hp / 232atk / 28spdef
    move:CloseCombat
    move:Megahorn
    move:Stone Edge
    move:Sleep Talk
    This is my phyical attker. Closecombat for a grat stab. Megahorn to hit anything nait resised hard. Stone egde for Ho-oh. And sleep talk to check darkia. 248hp for bulk. 232atk for huge power. 28spdef to take darkias attkes better. choice band for more to hit harder then with liforb. Brave nature to lower my speed and raise attake. 0spe IVs to lower my speed eveing more. Hreacoss is here for the sheer force of his power and to check darkia and is my status abrosber.

things I will consinder: none

Giratina-O@ platium orb
    Trait:levitate
    112hp / 252atk / 144spa
    moveraco Meter
    move:Outrage
    move:hidden power fire
    move:Shadow Sneak
    This is my mix sweeper. Draco meter to hit Groudon, Giratina harder. Outrage to hit blissey and afther when I have use Draco. Hidden power fire for fortress and other steels. And shadow sneak for priority outside of trickroom. 112hp for a bulk. 252atk so I can to hit ko mewtwo at full health with shadow sneak. 144spa for hidden power fire. Giratina-O is here for his great mix stats and bulk (ground imumite doesn't hurt iether).

things I will consider: 4hp / 252atk / 252spa spread.

Mew@lefovers
    Trait:synchronize
    252hp / 220def / 36spdef
    nature:Relaxed
    move:TrickRoom
    move:Will-O-Wisp
    move:ShofBoild
    move:U-turn
    This is a filler trickroomer. Trickroom to support my the team. Will-O-Wisp to burn phycical atkers. boild to heal. And u-turn to go to sweepers. 252hp for bulk. 220def for defensive bulk. And 36spdef for lefouver EVs.

things I will consider: Another trickroomer.

So this is My team. Hope yout like it. I'm sorry is if the info is to short or if something doesn't make sense. Thank you for rating. sorry about no picures, I had to re write this and forgot to put them back on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Inb4Lock

This Rmt is kind of.... Ugly..

Actual Rate:
    This team doesn't look to good as a Trick Room Team. I recommend changing this team over to a regular "Balanced Team" Since really your only Slow poke is bronzong the rest have great speed when paired with the correct items and Evs. If not then I don't know what to tell you but Boosted Scizor will do REAL damage to this team so maybe you could smudge in a Rayquaza somewhere? <---Bad rate I am really sleepy.

Btw.. .CMON! There are red squiggly lines under words for a reason! Sprites shouldn't be to much time for you to find.'sorry about no picures, I had to re write this and forgot to put them back on."
    http://www.pokestadium.com/pokemon/sprites/.
    Takes literally seconds to put up one pic.

Btw try 5th gen is awesome!

"Being skilled isn't all that's it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream."-Itachi Uchiha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok thank you for your rate. I will change the team is thats the best to put it. do you have any suggestions? sorry for it being ugly, its my first team so... I geuss I will try sun / rain?
    It was 2:00AM and I was tired. But thankyou for the rate anyway.