Thread: My white let's play thingy

My white let's play thingy

Heya! How is it going? :]

Well I have a YouTube channel for almost a year now. I haven't had a wonderfultastic success with it but I don't mind, I've had fun.

In any case my current big project is a Pokémon White let's play. What differentiates this let's play from others, if not every let's play of this game, is that I'm doing it blindfolded (I haven't played it before). OH JOY. Still, I know everything about the Pokémon and their mother. Don't worry though as my experience with Pokémon games (I don't get as awfully lost as I should) and editing skillz make the episodes enjoyable, without counting the surprise factor.

Without further ado, episode 9:
    Spoiler!

If you want to watch the past episodes here is a playlist, which is updated with every new episode: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?p=23EF491760DD75C0

Comments and critics are greatly appreciated! They make me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You have a terrible team.

Replace Herdier with a Scraggy, and Tranquill with an Archen. Also, once you get Surf, put Larvesta in your team and train the **** out of it.

Oh, and trade Petilil for Whimiscott, Whimsies are soooo much better than Liligant.

I'm aware it's pretty crappy but I'm playing with my favorites! I sometimes do that in blindfolded playthroughs. I have a good (as in actually useful) line-up for the end game but until then I'll just enjoy my 300 team possibilities.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's always good to enjoy infinite possiblity in your teams.

With Platinum's 212-strong Pokedex, the possibility is endless, which is why it's my favorite game of the series.

Aye, new episodes!

Episode 10
    Spoiler!

Episode 11
    Spoiler!