Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thundurus and Excadrill are banned!

I can multiply, so I'm in every region in pokemon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thundurus and Excadrill are banned!

If u havent heard, smogon offically banned thundurus and ecxadrill from the ou metagame. Wat i want to know is what u think this is going to happen to the ou metagame now that these two guys are gone. I personally think thundurus had to go, but excadrill not so much. Agian, tell me wat u think about this?

I claim Electivire!

Join the clan: Black Spark! Link: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ack-Spark-Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well, Excadrill is only 2 feet tall, so it's not much of a threat. :P
    Joking.
    Playing on PO, I haven't come up against much difficulty in facing an Excadrill. Thundurus, maybe, but I haven't seen many of him. Just a simple EQ, Fire Blast, or something, quickly kills Excadrill. So I don't think it's really necessary, based on my experiences.

"But your course on Tuesday, or Air your comment here. We offer personalized jaws of life here that fear of video list. We lump to Top. But before the new more Pages and Menu Links. More e-region, or Joomla, but a comment. Alternatively visit our live at the gate. Learn more fear No polls for typography. We take you Around the forum that you drink more you. Your image, but sometimes members but, you is more. Attached a more easy to add Articles, nor more pain."
    Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree that the ban on excadrill was probally not needed, but smogon says there banned. the banning actually was a voted ban. and 78% of the people wanted a ban on thundurus, and at least 68% of the people wanted a ban on excadrill. if u want to see, here is the link to the voting results: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthr...3455842&page=4

I claim Electivire!

Join the clan: Black Spark! Link: http://pokecheats.net/forum/showthre...ack-Spark-Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think Thundrus was an OK ban, but Excadrill is overboard. Now I need to completely remake my team...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thundurus I'm fine with being banned but Excadrill really?:taz:

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Smogon is full of idiots thats all to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, I can't believe that they banned Excadrill. That alone will make Sand teams less popular, and probably make Rain the most popular weather in play (thus making Politoed more popular). I forsaw the Thundurus ban coming though.

Man, they had to ban Excadrill, and not just Excadrill with Sand Rush? Come on now, Excadrill is probably going to pull a Wynaut and never be seen again, if it isn't voted out of Ubers.

Check out these 5th Generation Analyses here! (click it)

I am known by the account steel dragons (or something similar) on Pokemon Online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thundurus' ban I saw coming but the Excadrill ban will be hard on Sandstorm, hence a increase on Rain. Which is bad for the metagame.

Also, if Pokemon like Gliscor are rising on popularity why vote for a ban? Geez.
    Member Of The PokeStation Analysis Team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    All of u guys are correct. but what i want to know: will stoutland be the new excadrill? it has sand rush, but no eq or rock slide.

I claim Electivire!

Stoutland will not be used. Stoutland doesn't have the offensive capabilities that Excadrill had, and OU is full of steel types that laugh at Normal STAB.

Excadrill ban was much needed tbh. It might have had checks, but Excadrill completely over centralized the metagame, since every team either had Excadrill or was forced to use an Excadrill check/counter (or had both).The ban will hopefully allow a much more diverse metagame (and hopefully Sun Teams will be more prevalent)

Credit goes to SilentDreams for the awesome signature!

(18:35:40) +EspyOwner: Ciele is lv6
    (18:35:44) +EspyOwner: CIELE LEARNED GROWTH
    (18:35:50) +EspyOwner: Aww, Ciele hit puberty.

(22:45) Lunar: stop sending me nudes
    (22:46) SilentDreams: lolwut?
    (22:46) Lunar: oh
    (22:46) Lunar: that was supposed to go to mike ._.

Youtube Channel

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast