Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darkrai Analysis WIP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Phantom, I think that you have potential as an analysis writer, just keep working at it (and follow the format closely, as others have said).

Anyway, while I normally don't edit other peoples' analyses to change the content, I changed Hidden Power Ice to Ice Beam, because it makes more sense.

Some other moves that could be included here (on the analysis, not on this particular set) are Thunder, Spacial Rend, and Sucker Punch, either in other options or on different sets.

Check out these 5th Generation Analyses here! (click it)

I am known by the account steel dragons (or something similar) on Pokemon Online.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the corrections and thanks that makes me feel pretty good.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Get rid of Ice Beam and replace it with Spacial Rend. The only thing that Ice Beam hits is Groudon compared to hitting Palkia and Reshiram harder, and I'd consider hitting them to be way more important than hitting Groudon when Scarfed. When Specs'd, you 2HKO the Behemoth with Dark Pulse.

Thanks mig!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME, SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO http://pokecheats.net/forum/member.php?9777-Dimesinbox

canada: COG-MajeSan: I am not a child molester
    canada: yet

(19:09:33) Eevee: i'm like
    (19:09:35) Eevee: really skinny?
    (19:09:48) Eevee: and haven't gone through puberty yet while some kids my age have

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes View Post
    Get rid of Ice Beam and replace it with Spacial Rend. The only thing that Ice Beam hits is Groudon compared to hitting Palkia and Reshiram harder, and I'd consider hitting them to be way more important than hitting Groudon when Scarfed. When Specs'd, you 2HKO the Behemoth with Dark Pulse.
    Im using moves that are'nt from events.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why? It's a legal and more commonly used than Ice Beam. Plus, most of this is used by PO players. If you're going to have Ice Beam, then mention it in Additional Comments.

Thanks mig!

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME, SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO http://pokecheats.net/forum/member.php?9777-Dimesinbox

canada: COG-MajeSan: I am not a child molester
    canada: yet

(19:09:33) Eevee: i'm like
    (19:09:35) Eevee: really skinny?
    (19:09:48) Eevee: and haven't gone through puberty yet while some kids my age have

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh okay i will add that in soon.

Spoiler!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12