Thread: [Pokemon] The Color Saga

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[Pokemon] The Color Saga

The Color Saga

Description: A young man sets out to become a pokemon trainer, he will face new rivals, tough challenges, and a secretive agency trying to wipe him out, along with team magma and team aqua. Each chapter will be based off of a certain color, hence the title, "Color Saga"

Feedback will be much appreciated, and I hope you enjoy my story. :)

Index

Soon to be updated when more chapters are released.

Chapter 1: Green
    Some people believe that the color green represents fate and hope. When one hears the word green, they sometimes think of nature, and fertility. Nature uses green for the essence of life since green is the background for the buds and blossoms that begin the food chain. In modern society, stock brokers can see green as a symbol for money and greed. This lust for more money can lead to wanting to earn more power as a power hungry nature can come when greed strikes a human being. Even though green may be a catalyst for our natural lifestyle, could green also be what may give the final blow to mankind? With greed, human beings take too much from this world without thinking about poorer people and Countries. Taking too much is destroying the balance in our lifestyle that was created several hundred years ago. However with the world starting to look at to converting to green energy, our civilization is starting to look at other means of keeping humans from exploiting too many resources from this world, and not burning too many fossil fuels. With converting to green energy, the economy is looking for ways to produce money out of green energy which leads to investors to start investing in green energy. So could green be the saviour, catalyst and destroyer of this world...

The boy dropped his felt pen and crumpled up the piece of paper he was writing down his thoughts. So much for expressing yourself by writing down your thoughts, it’s just leading me to ranting about nothing. He glanced at the clock noticing that it was half past 11. It’s getting late, and mom has not returned home. I better get to bed though if I plan on leaving tomorrow. The boy kicked off his green sneakers and took off his black ball cap and his dark gray sports jacket and placed them on the chair on that belongs to his wooden desk and lied down on his bed. All he had left to do before he could fall asleep was turn off the lights, but he was not ready to do so just yet. Man, I hope nothing bad happens; maybe I should go check outside... No I can’t, I’ll just sleep and hope she’s there in the morning. The boy flicked the light switch which turned off the old fashioned lamp beside his bed. Please return home safely mom, I just want a chance to say goodbye...

As morning broke over Fortree City, the boy managed to roll out of bed. He was never a morning person so he always had a hard time waking up in the morning. Fortree City was a tree cluttered city where many of the townsfolk lived in tree houses just like the boy did. This city is usually divided into four areas when people are trying to make their way around the city. There is the main part, the forest area where all the tree houses are located clogging the upper area of the city. The town square, where all of the festivals and the infamous market place, is located at the center of the city. The market place consists of many tourists who want to see many of the flying type pokemon that habituate in the city. Most of the city’s folks have many flying type pokemon in their possession since they can help fend off the bug type pokemon that tend to invade homes. The South Western part of town contains the Pokemon Center where anyone can go to heal their injured pokemon. This facility becomes really useful to trainers who use pokemon for battling. And the main attraction for pokemon trainers is the city’s gym. This gym is run by a lady known as Winona. She wore a blue helmet that matched her shoes, a blue sleeveless jacket with a white long sleeve that was underneath her jacket. She also had white pants and long indigo hair. Some considered her a master of flying type pokemon. And anyone who challenges her knows it’s a true challenge earning her gym badge.

The boy took a quick glance at the clock noticing it was only 7 o’clock in the morning. He is usually never up this early, but he knew that he couldn’t waste a minute of the day. He headed over to the pokemon center to pick up his one and only pokemon, Treecko. Treecko was a wood gecko pokemon who had lots of speed and a really developed tail. He received his Treecko a little over a year ago, but he never used it for serious battling until a couple weeks ago. Before he started battling, he wanted to increase its conditioning so that it wouldn’t tire out in battles as quickly. However, there was one thing his Treecko did not have, and that was experience. It didn’t have much battle experience but the boy did know that would come after participating in many battles. Once he reached the pokemon center, the nurse at the pokemon center gave him his Treecko, he gave her a quick thanks, all of the sudden the boy could smell smoke. Why do I smell smoke? I better find out where it’s coming from. He followed a trail of smoke that was leading him towards the tree house area. Oh no, a forest fire... this isn’t good... But where is the source coming from?

“You filthy little slug! You ruined my home! I knew it wasn’t a good idea to keep a fire type in a tree house! But SOMEONE couldn’t stop following! I release you under my command!” A white flash came out of the tree house came out of the tree out and landed on level ground beside the boy. A red slug like pokemon came out of the flash. A Slugma?! Knowing that the Slugma was released from its pokemon, the boy wanted to catch the Slugma so that he could have a strong fire type to pair up with his quick Treecko. So he took out a red and white capsule that was in shape of a ball, which is known as a pokeball. He threw the pokeball which contained a binding flash of light that quickly turned into his Treecko. I know with Treecko having a disadvantage, it will be a tough catch, but oh man will it be worth it. Treecko started off by launching a blazing quick attack which caught Slugma’s blind side. Treecko kept firing one quick attack after another trying to not give Slugma a chance to move. But after a while the Slugma started to predict where the attack would come from. After finally avoiding a quick attack, Treecko took dripped on a rock and crash landed.

“Ha, how do you expect to win pokemon battles with you keep being so predictable and dull?!” The voice caught the boy and Treecko’s attention, after he turned around to see it was, it was another pokemon trainer, who looked around the boy’s age, he had long brown hair that could cover part of his eyebrows. He was also wearing a dark red shirt with a black tie and casual dark pants that matched his tie. It made him look like he was about to go to a business meeting.

“What’s with the tie?” the boy asked.

“I look good in them, so I wear them casually.” A smile grew on the boy’s face.

“You said I was easy to predict huh? Well watch this. Treecko! Double Team!” Multiple Treeckos started to appear in front of Slugma; Slugma started to get confused and tried to knock them all down with Flamethrower. Suddenly all of the Treeckos started to charge in against Slugma, with Quick Attack. Not knowing what to do, Slugma was stunned, however the fake Treecko just started to Slugma as if they had ghost characteristics. The real Treecko jumped into the air and launched a pound at the tired Slugma. It was finally weak enough to be caught. So he threw the poke ball at Slugma, it entered the poke ball, and it dropped to the ground, and after three shakes, the ball made a “Ding!” noise which signalled that Slugma was caught. The boy glanced at the trainer wearing a tie, he was shaking his head back and forth.

“Congratulations, you managed to capture a weak pokemon, how do you feel?” asked the trainer in a tie.

“Great! Now I can burn that little tie of yours and lighten up your uptight attitude!”

“I see you have a back bone in you huh? Well, one day when you become as powerful as I, we shall battle... The name’s Amir, and don’t forget it.” Amir turned into the direction of the gym.

“Are you challenging the gym, Amir?”

“Yeah, it should be no sweat, by the way... What’s your name?”

“Green.”

"Hesitation is the seed of defeat"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds like Green is much better the real games' Red. Slugma truly is a filthy slug xD

Excellent story - descriptive, informative, fun!
    Always fight power with power

Credits to Hero Kid for this awesome sig!